• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kumagawa scaling and maybe revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Medaka (base) and Kumagawa scale to each other as far as physical strength goes? She's currently listed as being physically weaker than he is, however when they clash at the end of the Kumagawa arc while she's under the effects of Book Maker, Zenkichi states:

Frank style revision
In case you're wondering, the difference is that she has friends

Not only would this imply that Medaka is as powerful as Kumagawa in base, as well as in skill and intellect, this was after she was subjected to Book-Maker, which explicitly weakens the opponent by subjecting them to the stimuli and trauma that would drive an Abnormal to become a Minus, implying that Medaka is normally superior to Kumagawa in base form.

This would make Medaka at least 8-B in base, with the appropriate upgrades to her various god modes, as well as any characters that may scale to base Medaka.

Yeah. This sounds okay. No idea why medaka isnt already scaled to misogi. She is portrayed as the strongest being in the manga physically speaking (not including the likes of iihiko and Ajimu).

I very much agree with these upgrades.

Also as a side-note I edited some of the Medaka Box profiles because they had many grammatical and formatting issues. However i did not upgrade Medaka because this has yet to be accepted.

Also Kamome's profile had another key for his Ability but there was no Index below. Also none of the other statistics showed different keys. So i put both of them into one key.

I am also fine with upgrading her. She was weakened by bookmaker to Misogi's level.

Is anyone willing to make the change? I mean, this is straightforward.

I can temporarily unlock the page for you.

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back