• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Yhwach 2

That apsolutely isn't layers. That is more like his resistance upscales a good bit from the best precog in the verse. Which still pales in comparison to Almighty
Bruh...
In GoW1 novel Athena was literally freaking out like a normal woman who is losing the opportunity at holiday sales about due tp how events involving Kratos,
Screenshot_20210930-170147_Aldiko.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-170225_Aldiko.jpg

Ares and Pandora's Box were giving her either wrong premonitions or nothing at all.
She literally had to rely on a special oracle to help her veiw the future even Gods could not see.(Which Zeus could...unironically.....but lies to Athena about his foresight.)
This Goddess of War, Strategems, Wisdom and Foresight was losing was acting out of character in front her father who literally scolds her daughter and asks to calm the **** down.

All the while Zeus orchestrated entire events surrounding entire GoW1 plot. Because he already knew what was going to happen.

Sisters of Fate need no introduction....they just hard neg everything in the verse.

Their precog is guess what: infinite possibility.
Ohh...pretty sure like usual Fate these guys say one thing on cover and do something else in book.

But whatever....

If that is all they purely have without any extra spice like viewing Acausals etc. Then yeah...
Kratos remians unviewable.

Just because you can look what is happening in other timelines doesn't mean you can view someone's future in your timeline who has precog resistance....3 layers at that.

Not like Solomon or Goetia have anti-feats on the matter, CIS is a helluva drug for the latter.

Just because your precog is better then someone else's in verse doesn't give you magical layers.

You do not need ANYTHING extra to view a type 1 acasual. That is paradox Immunity. To lolno Precognition you'd need type 2 Acausality, or being a temporal singularity that only exists within the present, not the past or future.

Now then, I'll use your argument: Yhwach has a few dozen layers of soul manipulation because his reiatsu crush is stronger then like a few dozen other people's. Kratos dies the instant the fight starts, GG.

Just because your precog is better then someone else's in verse doesn't give you magical layers.
That's underselling without any firm backing of logic.
By this logic Yhawach's precog resistance negation doesn't even count. Cuz the reasoning is even worse.
And we are back at square one because Kratos resists baseline Precog which all that is Yhawach has.
Now then, I'll use your argument: Yhwach has a few dozen layers of soul manipulation because his reiatsu crush is stronger then like a few dozen other people's. Kratos dies the instant the fight starts, GG.
Grasping at straws?
Why don't you lay out the numbers potency of each of these few dozen resistance that was bypassed then we shall see if it is even matters comparing to soul potency of God Tier of both verses.

Yhwach's precog is still a whole lot better then GoW precog, sitting at infinite possibility, or pretty much the best Precognition can get without hopping into dimensional shit. You have to prove one of these characters that have Precognition in GoW has Precognition sitting at infinite possibilities, do that and I'll shut the hell up on precog.

No, I'm just using YOUR ARGUMENTS for this. Outclassing something doesn't automatically mean layers, otherwise so many verses would get layers. You want to measure them, you want to put numbers on them. But that doesn't matter with your arguments. General potency doesn't matter with your arguments. Only if it's stronger then someone else's in-verse. THAT is your argument for layers.

Though as it stands with the really outdated Norse Kratos profile Yhwach fuckstomps.

Yhwach's precog is still a whole lot better then GoW precog, sitting at infinite possibility, or pretty much the best Precognition can get without hopping into dimensional shit. You have to prove one of these characters that have Precognition in GoW has Precognition sitting at infinite
So you cannot even differentiate between versatility and potency.
Precognition is one of those haxxes whose potency is purely measured in dimensionality and layers of resistance.
Range is a complete non factor. Similar to Time Stop or BFR.

By your logic stopping time inside infinite universes is infinitely more potent than time stopping a universe?
Which I don't need to tell you how whack it is.

No, I'm just using YOUR ARGUMENTS for this. Outclassing something doesn't automatically mean layers, otherwise so many verses would get layers. You want to measure them, you want to put numbers on them. But that doesn't matter with your arguments. General potency doesn't matter with your arguments. Only if it's stronger then someone else's in-verse. THAT is your argument for layers.
Shouting at me textually isn't helping your arguements.

Precognition layers is determined by whether if you can foresight entities or events who resists it. Its the only way.
By your logic we remain with no alternative method to determine potency sans dimensionality.
I shouldn't need to tell you how whack that is either.

Except I was never arguing range=potency for precog? I was arguing that seeing infinite futures is more potent then just seeing one.

Time Stop ain't precog. False equivalence.

But once again, Norse Kratos doesn't have his resistance to precog, so he gets murdered horribly.

Except I was never arguing range=potency for precog? I was arguing that seeing infinite futures is more potent then just seeing one.
That is range my dear sir.
So, I never said that either...nor implied it.
Just made a observation pointing out commonalities.
Doesn't void the comparison I made....it still holds, which exposes your logical fallacy.
You seem to have no counter to that, if you need to rely on a statement equivalent of "Every 60 seconds in Africa a minute passes."
But once again, Norse Kratos doesn't have his resistance to precog, so he gets murdered horribly
I am pretty sure he does.
Since its an innate resistance from his Greek days.

Actually viewing infinite futures is not range at all, 2-A range would be effecting infinite universes, viewing futures is not range, otherwise one Ahzek Ahriman would have Low Complex Multiversal range with Precognition.

Your comparison is talking about range, it wasn't range. Hence the false equivalency.

"Resistant to the Following: Fire Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Time Stop, Petrification, Electricity Manipulation, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Absorption, Corruption (Type 1), Deconstruction, Spatial Manipulation, Possibly Clairvoyance, Fear Manipulation, Possession, and Sleep Manipulation (Scales from his younger self, who's capable of resisting these abilities with no equipment or outside help)"

Tell me, where is Precognition in that list. Norse Kratos is missing shit, but you have to go by the profiles, outdated to hades and back or not.

But once again, Norse Kratos doesn't have his resistance to precog, so he gets murdered horribly.
But you say Yhwach see Countless futures so now he see Infinite Possiblities of futures?

Actually viewing infinite futures is not range at all, 2-A range would be effecting infinite universes, viewing futures is not range, otherwise one Ahzek Ahriman would have Low Complex Multiversal range with Precognition.
Bringing smurf stuff again great.
Tell me, where is Precognition in that list. Norse Kratos is missing shit, but you have to go by the profiles, outdated to hades and back or not.
Clairvoyance is the damn Precognition.
Elizhaa herself gave that in CRT as another alternative to Precog because its a mix of two abilities.
Cosmic awareness and precog.

Bringing smurf stuff again great.

Clairvoyance is the damn Precognition.
Elizhaa herself gave that in CRT as another alternative to Precog.
We are dealing with tier 2. I think bringing up 2-A shit isn't taboo. And Ahriman was an example which would follow your argument.

"
The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception.

This can be manifested through a variety of different means, but are generally invoked through magical or psychic powers.

Extreme cases of this ability may lead to a mental overload, or, if one's mind is able to handle it, even Nigh-Omniscience.

For the specific type of clairvoyance related to perceiving the future, see the Precognition page."

Tell Elizhaa to fix the fookin Clairvoyance page then.

As pointed out above, It's not infinite, it's all possible futures viewed by Yhwach simultaneously, which is countless, not quite infinite.

Doesn't change that it's basically infinitely superior to Zeus's fodder tier precog.

Resistance isn't the be all end all here, it matters what the resistance is resisting in the first place, and Zeus's precog can hardly even be called precog let alone compared to The Almighty which literally has some of the best precog on this wiki not counting Omniscient type precog, there's a reason why The Almighty is the go to example for precog on this site and not Zeus's fodder analytical prediction that has like one vague showing.

And as I mentioned already, Yhwach already overcame precog resistance that resists The Almighty, so it's not even just potency, it's overcoming a massively superior type of precog resistance, Kratos isn't resisting it.

Lastly, something I forgot to mention, another possible feat for Yhwach's precog is one that the Soul King performed, who he absorbed including SK's The Almighty, Soul King was able to foresee his death a million years into the future, so Yhwach's precog;
  • Let's him see and understand everything he sees in every possible future all at once
  • Possibly able to see as far as a million years in advance if we give him SK's feats who he absorbed
Versus Zeus's "precog";
  • Vaguely knew that Kratos would die and never demonstrated anything like it again, especially not in combat
The fact that it's even debatable for some people if Yhwach's precog is massively superior to Zeus's is comical.

Last edited:
As pointed out above, It's not infinite, it's all possible futures viewed by Yhwach simultaneously, which is countless, not quite infinite.

Doesn't change that it's basically infinitely superior to Zeus's fodder tier precog.

Resistance isn't the be all end all here, it matters what the resistance is resisting in the first place, and Zeus's precog can hardly even be called precog let alone compared to The Almighty which literally has some of the best precog on this wiki not counting Omniscient type precog, there's a reason why The Almighty is the go to example for precog on this site and not Zeus's fodder analytical prediction that has like one vague showing.
Screenshot_20211001-075352_Discord.jpg

Dude...when are you gonna stop wanking Zeus's skill.

You telling someone can calculate and predict events days in adavance, how and when someone is going to die, how and when someone is going to arrive on a spot in another dimension from which they can take portal to escape which you created days in advance.

Thats like one of the most busted analytical predictions on site. Thats like some shit similar to Marvel Thanos. Who needs cosmic awareness and Precog with this kind of skill.
download_1.jpeg

CRT when?

Dude...when are you gonna stop wanking Zeus's skill.

You telling someone can calculate and predict events days in adavance, how and when someone is going to die, how and when someone is going to arrive on a spot in another dimension from which they can take portal to escape which you created days in advance.

Thats like one of the most busted analytical predictions on site. Thats like some shit similar to Marvel Thanos. Who needs cosmic awareness and Precog with this kind of skill.

CRT when?
If there's one thing I learned from ComicVine it's that people know their arguments are terrible when they start to spam cringe images.

How am I wanking Zeus's skill?

That thread doesn't mean a single thing, you were literally told that it's how the precog works that dictates it's superiority, tell me how Zeus's unexplained precog with one showing is better than seeing every possible future simultaneously possibly a million years in advance, you can't, they're in a completely different league.

And to quote Everything12 in that thread;
Though it gets interesting when like Yhwach the Timelines aren't physical locations that are part of a multiverse but merely possibe outcomes of the future you can view. Not sure how we treat that.
Your generalized thread doesn't matter to Yhwach at all because his precog doesn't even work like your question.

Analytical prediction isn't a thing anymore here, but if it were, you can bet that's what Zeus's would be classed as.

If there's one thing I learned from ComicVine it's that people know their arguments are terrible when they start to spam cringe images.

How am I wanking Zeus's skill?

That thread doesn't mean a single thing, you were literally told that it's how the precog works that dictates it's superiority, tell me how Zeus's unexplained precog with one showing is better than seeing every possible future simultaneously possibly a million years in advance, you can't, they're in a completely different league.

And to quote Everything12 in that thread;

Your generalized thread doesn't matter to Yhwach at all because his precog doesn't even work like your question.

Analytical prediction isn't a thing anymore here, but if it were, you can bet that's what Zeus's would be classed as.
Also, you can't really make a generalization of what Everything12 said because he said he didn't know how we treated that, so you'd need to make you're own QnA or CRT for that.

Back