• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Yhwach 2

at least I'm not finding ****
I came back to this thread and basically just seen a soft **** ad. It was an anime, and it was this guy standing behind this girl with this evil looking grin on his face, the girl was thinking "is something poking me from behind?" ***** wild

What is Kratos's wincon here exactly? Bowing down and begging for mercy?

Yhwach;

Precogs everything with infinitely superior precog to anything that exists in GoW and also overcomes resistance

Copies Kratos's abilities, stats, knowledge and equipment

Clones himself a good half a dozen times

Proceeds to neg diff the verse

Precogs everything with infinitely superior precog to anything that exists in GoW and also overcomes resistance
Lmao.
When has Yhawach bypassed 3 layers of resistance to precog.
Also range isn't same as potency. So don't even bring up the infinite possibilities crap.
Hell that isn't even range technically.

Been there done that.....useless strategy.

Proceeds to neg diff the
In his dreams.

Lmao.
When has Yhawach bypassed 3 layers of resistance to precog.
Also range isn't same as potency. So don't even bring up the infinite possibilities crap.
Hell that isn't even range technically.

Been there done that.....useless strategy.

In his dreams.
Better question, when has Kratos ever resisted precog anywhere near the level of The Almighty?

Kratos resists things like Zeus's precog, which would be more accurately labeled as analytical prediction than precog, that's how fodder tier it is.

It's not infinite possibilities, it's countless, and yes it is relevant for precog potency, being able to see everything of every possible future makes all the precog in GoW combined and then multiplied by a thousand still look fodder in comparison.

Maybe you've played a Norse GoW game that I haven't, but this Kratos never fought against someone that can do that, even Greek Kratos never actually fought against someone that can do what Yhwach can.

Kratos resists things like Zeus's precog, which would be more accurately labeled as analytical prediction than precog, that's how fodder tier it is.
Goddess of Foresight is incapable of viewing future.... Zeus does it anyway days before event happens, events outside even mortal realm.
You:- Analytical Prediction.

download.jpeg

It's not infinite possibilities, it's countless, and yes it is relevant for precog potency, being able to see everything of every possible future makes all the precog in GoW combined and then multiplied
Uhh no. Precog potency is only measured in layers and dimensionality.
I dunno where you're getting range is same as potency.
There's other factors for versatility....still not same as range.
Maybe you've played a Norse GoW game that I haven't, but this Kratos never fought against someone that can do that, even Greek Kratos never actually fought against someone that can do what Yhwach can
Ares in GoW1....back in 2005.
Literally the final battle.

well it does say in character so i don't think Yhwach uses the schrifts.
oh god are we really doing this matchup

You:- Analytical Prediction.

download.jpeg

Uhh no. Precog potency is only measured in layers and dimensionality.
I dunno where you're getting range is same as potency.
There's other factors for versatility....still not same as range.

Ares in GoW1....back in 2005.
Literally the final battle.

Great counter argument, I'm now completely convinced that Kratos resists Yhwach's precog, hell, with all the evidence you've presented, I think we can just say Kratos is immune to precog.

Not true, Kratos still exists in the future, he's not Acausal, Yhwach seeing every possible future guarantees he can see Kratos, and his fodder tier resistance isn't changing that.
  • Kratos fighting clones of his GoW 1 self isn't anywhere remotely close to fighting clones of his GoW 3 self that also have Yhwach's powers
  • Those clones very clearly aren't exact copies of Kratos, they don't fight like him at all or use virtually any of his powers, they're more like zombies equipped with the Blades of Athena, completely different to what Yhwach would do.
It's literally on Yhwach's profile;
Power Mimicry and Shapeshifting with The Yourself (Yhwach can mimic not just the appearance of others but also their memories, knowledge, powers, and equipment)
Kratos gets neg diffed no matter how you slice it, he's not beating half a dozen copies that each have Yhwach's power, abilities and knowledge as well as GoW 3 Kratos's power, abilities and knowledge, no matter how much you try to wank him.

Also, I asked this earlier, but what exactly is Kratos's wincon here?

Even if you want to wank Kratos to NLF standards, he still doesn't actually have any way of defeating Yhwach, hell, this Kratos doesn't even have NPI let alone layered NPI so he can't even touch Yhwach, forget about the Low-Godly and Resurrection.

Last edited:
Don't think Yhwach has the AP to harm Kratos and apparently he has the soul manip potency to resist yhwach? excluding the schrifts this looks like an incon tbh.

There isn’t a darn thing Kratos could do here to put down Yhwach as far as I know from playing GoW 2018. His weapons won’t do much here. I don’t remember any significant hax he could use either to give him an advantage.

Don't think Yhwach has the AP to harm Kratos and apparently he has the soul manip potency to resist yhwach? excluding the schrifts this looks like an incon tbh.
Yhwach can absorb Kratos, the resistance to absorption on Kratos's profile is due to the Blade of Olympus and the Siren's, both of which absorb power, meanwhile Yhwach has every type of absorption and can just absorb Kratos himself directly instead of his power.

Kratos's profile should have;
Resistance to Absorption (Type 3) or Resistance to Absorption (Power Absorption)
On his profile instead of it just being treated as resistance to absorption in general, I'll make a CRT for it if necessary.

And nobody has proven GoW having higher soul potency than Bleach yet, even though I've asked several times.

What is Kratos's wincon here exactly? Bowing down and begging for mercy?

Yhwach;

Proceeds to neg diff the verse
Now I see why everyone avoids bleach like the plague.

Because I list stuff stated on his profile?
Pot calling kettle black.

I seen months worth of downplay in handful of posts.

Says Kratos doesn't have NPI, when he interacts with abstract concepts.
Attributes range as potency.
Throws shade at opponent to even stand a chance.

I am busy now.....but at night when I get free time.....I amma shatter some over swollen egos.
This threads going to be famous.

Pot calling kettle black.

I seen months worth of downplay in handful of posts.

Says Kratos doesn't have NPI, when he interacts with abstract concepts.
Attributes range as potency.
Throws shade at opponent to even stand a chance.

I am busy now.....but at night when I get free time.....I amma shatter some over swollen egos.
This threads going to be famous.
Would be super easy to prove me wrong, go ahead and quote NPI from Kratos's profile, hell, I'll even link you his profile to save you the time.

I'm attributing precog that lets you see every possible future as far superior to Zeus's analytical prediction, yeah.

Kratos's resistance doesn't mean a damn thing, because it comes from resisting fodder precog, and Yhwach himself is already able to overcome resistance to precog at the level of The Almighty.

Who am I throwing shade at exactly? If you feel so strongly about it just report me and save us both the time.

Tough guy

Who am I throwing shade at exactly? If you feel so strongly about it just report me and save us both the time.
Bruh.....its not any violation of rules.
We're gonna have proper debate later anyway....we'll see the result at the end....Kratos winning.... we don't need to take this thread that seriously.
Chill dude.

Also this is technically a stomp. But why ruin a good match so I'll keep mum on that.

Bruh.....its not any violation of rules.
We're gonna have proper debate later anyway....we'll see the result at the end....Kratos winning.... we don't need to take this thread that seriously.
Chill dude.
You're the one throwing out threats...

I could care less about the outcome, hell, if you can prove GoW 4 Kratos beats Yhwach, good for you I guess, doesn't matter to me.

GoW soul hax is just about every soul that has ever existed since the dawn of time. Which REALLY needs to be put on the profiles instead of just an unlisted resistance. So yeah, Kratos's resistance ***** all over Reiatsu Crush.

Almighty precog is far better then GoW Precognition, just because a guy is acasual 1 doesn't mean they are suddenly acasual 2 as well.

Almighty precog is far better then GoW Precognition, just because a guy is acasual 1 doesn't mean they are suddenly acasual 2 as well
Uhhhhh
Yhawach isn't seeing Kratos at all. Kratos has above baseline resistance to Precognition.

Athena the Goddess of Foresight<<< Zeus <<< Fates Sisters.
All of them is negged by Kratos resistance.

Also I do not need to explain how blatantly Kratos resists Fate Manipulation.
3 layers...of resistance.
How is Yhawach getting past that?

So this turned into a shitshow as expected.

I feel like you guys would be better off debating politics. Please try to calm down and not throw jabs at each other make believe.

Back