• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Different mechanics dog.
Different luck.
Etc.

If the mechanics behind why he res' are totally incomparable, they dont exactly translate.
Same reason why logia NPI dont help ageinst ghost intang, or why mind hax res that's biological doesnt inherently help against like Prof X mindhax given the mind in question is different.
I don't see how, you simply mentioned that the doc can draw on Kratos's own luck before Kratos destroys the luck he draws on from the universe, I mentioned he resists that kind of stuff at 6 layers (I also forgot to mention that it is protected by a type 1 concept).
His mere presence prompted a futuristic church to splinter itself into trying to wipe him off of history, manipulating his timeline (time travel shenanigans) in order to create the perfect assassin against him. He made said assassin fall in love with him to the point she risked a time paradox so she didn't have to kill him, despite having said actions imprinted on her from the literal moment she got born.
Lol, that sounds fun.
His literal name made a universal war trying to take control over a crack in time, because if he uttered said name, the Time Lords would've came back and restarted the Time War.

Edit: To be noted as well, his SI works even when his opponents has literally no emotion. He has made computers/AI act irrationally, and even the Cybermen, human cyborgs stripped of the ability to even feel emotions, bend to his will when he really gets serious.
This is cracked holy hell, the only thing that I believe might give Kratos protection is Hope protecting his mind, but not much else

I don't see how, you simply mentioned that the doc can draw on Kratos's own luck before Kratos destroys the luck he draws on from the universe, I mentioned he resists that kind of stuff at 6 layers (I also forgot to mention that it is protected by a type 1 concept).
I literally just told you how. Completely different mechanics. He isnt drawing it from his soul (also can kratos even do anything to the dr who reality?)

I literally just told you how. Completely different mechanics. He isnt drawing it from his soul (also can kratos even do anything to the dr who reality?)
I know, I said Kratos can destroy the luck he's drawing from with Hope's range.

And yeah, Kratos resists reality Warping currently.

Idk, you simply mentioned a universe and not much else.

I thought you meant to write (also can kratos even do anything to the dr who reality warps) if it's not relevant we can forget about this.
He didn't mean the Doctor's warps, but literally, the Doctor Who cosmology is bigger than all of GoW, so Kratos wouldn't even be able to do anything to his luck shenanigans.

This is cracked holy hell, the only thing that I believe might give Kratos protection is Hope protecting his mind, but not much else
Hope wouldn't protect against it because he's not using like, a supernatural means of influencing others. It's literally him just talking. He's just that stupidly charismatic.

Does the guy get his luck from a specific part of the setting, like a universe, or does he get it from the entire setting?
Idk man ive seen like a few episodes and just read the big ass CRTs. Sounded like it was the setting tho.

Aren't they both 5-D here? I don't know why you're arguing for a cosmological difference, or am I missing something?
Luck comes from the setting, not him specifically, if my understanding is correct.

Alr. But does he use this commonly? And does he try to touch the person physically while doing it?
That's basically what he does. He talks his way throughout everything, making plans along the way to stop whatever plot is brewing.

He doesn't try to touch, no.

Edit: Even when he realizes war is inevitable, he succeeds using his wits and prep and tech. Even when he's forced to legit fight, he still uses his SI. During the Siege of Trenzalore (the war over the crack in time), he was under a truth field that forced him to always tell the truth, he tricked a Cybermen to not even attempt to fight him, prompting it to self destruct. He didn't lift a single finger.

Isn't this an stomp? Kratos can't do anything because an 11-D force basically reduces 99 points of IQ from him

Through a combination of his social influence and the god watching his memories, made a star god back to sleep out of fear. The god eats memories, dreams, experiences and all of that, and has ate the totality of a solar system's worth throughout millenia. The Doctors speech made it so afraid it refused to wake up.
Nah that's because of the lost potential of Clara's momento; the Doctor explicitly failed to do this. He has made "hidebound tyrants cave" to his reasoning and has commonly manipulated other characters into killing themselves.

Back