• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i got hit by car yesterday at 12pm
Power of Hope Kratos is used
The Doctor with the Time Vortex is used
Both are 5D
Speed is equalized
Profiles

Last edited:
I guess I'll go over Kratos's stuff.

Magic in the series is currently accepted as a higher-dimensional(5D) conceptual chaotic energy that can destroy the soul(which is made up of a being's mind, concept(1), luck and direction) and interact with non-dual beings.

All of Kratos's Abilities possess these effects as they are magic based.

Hope Kratos however has the soul stuff in particular as layered(6) and also has the effects Hope itself has attached to his soul and magic, Hope having death manipulation that can negate resistance to death manipulation and Invulnerability to Conceptual Manipulation(1).

Hope also can negate resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (1), albeit Kratos used this on himself so idk if this carries over to his abilities.

Tl;DR
  • Touching Kratos is essentially suicide as he has death manipulation that can negate resistance to said hax as an effect Hope carries, said Hope is imbued down to his very soul and can be channeled at will to any ability.
  • Any ability Kratos throws has Chaos, soul, mind, memory, luck & Conceptual Manipulation as an effect layerd(6).
That's the most notable stuff I can think off.

He doesnt have Plot Maniplation exactly it's more the Plot changes itself in the Doctor's favor
At least that's what I know
If that's the case, then if Kratos destroys his luck then the plot stuff isn't much of a problem. He maybe able to resist it, since he resists luck manipulation on a layered(6) degree, which should technically allow him to resist the plot stuff since it's a byproduct of luck, but idk if that applies here.

If that's the case, then if Kratos destroys his luck then the plot stuff isn't much of a problem. He maybe able to resist it, since he resists luck manipulation on a layered(6) degree, which should technically allow him to resist the plot stuff since it's a byproduct of luck, but idk if that applies here.
I mean it's the plot that changes itself so The Doctor survives, so Kratos would need to affect that to destroy his luck, and not sure how much the 6 layers would apply to a different metaphysical aspect

I mean it's the plot that changes itself so The Doctor survives, so Kratos would need to affect that to destroy his luck, and not sure how much the 6 layers would apply to a different metaphysical aspect
Yeah, the plot changes because of his luck, Right? If his luck is the source, then Kratos can just destroy it to deal with it.

But his luck is only defensive, what can he do offensively?

Yeah, the plot changes because of his luck, Right? If his luck is the source, then Kratos can just destroy it to deal with it.
I think it’s his luck that comes from the plot, and either way wouldnt Kratos need to affect the plot either way
But his luck is only defensive, what can he do offensively?
For Offensive Hax, he has Information Type 2 or Social Influcing

I think it’s his luck that comes from the plot, and either way wouldnt Kratos need to affect the plot either way
If that's the case, then he's can't do much to the luck stuff.

But if it's the reverse, Kratos can simply destroy the luck or maybe resist it.

And no, Kratos wouldn't need to affect the plot if it's from luck, as he can just destroy the luck itself so that the plot changes don't occur.
he has Information Type 2 or Social Influcing
How do both work?

If that's the case, then he's can't do much to the luck stuff.
Probably best to wait for other doctor who supporters to help with that
But if it's the reverse, Kratos can simply destroy the luck or maybe resist it.

And no, Kratos wouldn't need to affect the plot if it's from luck, as he can just destroy the luck itself so that the plot changes don't occur.
Do his attacks passively destroy luck?
How do both work?
For Type 2 Information he does it by changing someones Biodata, and for social influncing
(Can bring down Harriet Jones' government with six words, started a rumour that he thought she looked tired, and therefore wasn't up to the job of running the country, which spread throughout other MPs and the media, and she was eventually ousted. Can turn an army around at the mention of his name)

Do his attacks passively destroy luck?
His attacks are magic based, which naturally affect the souls of beings which includes luck.

His social Influencing might not work with Kratos, as it seems to be about his ability to convince people, which Kratos maybe able to resist, as he fought off the Furies trying to convince him with greatest desires In Ascension.

His social Influencing might not work with Kratos, as it seems to be about his ability to convince people, which Kratos maybe able to resist, as he fought off the Furies trying to convince him with greatest desires In Ascension.
Do the furies have Social Influencing themselves?

The doctor is outdated as hell, the Vortex could become 1-B, we are waiting for Byasura.

Also the energy of the Vortex can degrade abstract gods from 6D to 3D without powers.

While magic probably doesn't do shit to Doctor's soul, since the time lords tear apart their own souls to get out of the influence of the pre-universe magic which is this woman.

So better dont make a match with him

What other notable SI feats does Doctor have? He's probably got some Courier level stuff going on if that army feat is anything to go by but trying to remember it

Time Lords have higher dimensional aspects that they use to passively warp causality and probability around them; allowing them to endure and contrive escapes from deathly means.

This is to explain the plot armour in the series
Depending on the story, the White Guardian also protects The Doctor.

If my understanding is correct. Dr's luck comes from literally everything but himself. The universe essentially just uses a finite source of luck, from everything ever, and uses that to make the Dr "lucky", ie, his luck isnt contained within his soul, the funny supernatural luck has established mechanics and properties that work differently.

What other notable SI feats does Doctor have? He's probably got some Courier level stuff going on if that army feat is anything to go by but trying to remember it
Through a combination of his social influence and the god watching his memories, made a star god back to sleep out of fear. The god eats memories, dreams, experiences and all of that, and has ate the totality of a solar system's worth throughout millenia. The Doctors speech made it so afraid it refused to wake up.

Another time, the equivalent of a galactic police looked up his information on just planet earth, making them so afraid they refused to go back to Earth anymore after searching for an interdimensional prisoner and attempting to wipe the entire planet in an attempt to kill it.

Both of these are from The Eleventh Doctor alone.

If my understanding is correct. Dr's luck comes from literally everything but himself. The universe essentially just uses a finite source of luck, from everything ever, and uses that to make the Dr "lucky", ie, his luck isnt contained within his soul, the funny supernatural luck has established mechanics and properties that work differently.
I'm pretty sure then Kratos can destroy it with Hope's range.
Through a combination of his social influence and the god watching his memories, made a star god back to sleep out of fear. The god eats memories, dreams, experiences and all of that, and has ate the totality of a solar system's worth throughout millenia. The Doctors speech made it so afraid it refused to wake up.

Another time, the equivalent of a galactic police looked up his information on just planet earth, making them so afraid they refused to go back to Earth anymore after searching for an interdimensional prisoner and attempting to wipe the entire planet in an attempt to kill it.
Idk if this will protect him or not, but Hope protects all of Kratos's existence from concepts such as fear, so that might protect him? I guess?

Idk if this will protect him or not, but Hope protects all of Kratos's existence from concepts such as fear, so that might protect him? I guess?
Enemies getting afraid of him or what he could accomplish if left to his own is the most common SI feat he achieves in the series, but he definitely has way more stuff (idk about the expanded works/novels, keep in mind)

His mere presence prompted a futuristic church to splinter itself into trying to wipe him off of history, manipulating his timeline (time travel shenanigans) in order to create the perfect assassin against him. He made said assassin fall in love with him to the point she risked a time paradox so she didn't have to kill him, despite having said actions imprinted on her from the literal moment she got born.

His literal name made a universal war trying to take control over a crack in time, because if he uttered said name, the Time Lords would've came back and restarted the Time War.

Edit: To be noted as well, his SI works even when his opponents has literally no emotion. He has made computers/AI act irrationally, and even the Cybermen, human cyborgs stripped of the ability to even feel emotions, bend to his will when he really gets serious.

Why? Kratos Resists luck his soul getting ripped at 6 layers? I don't see how the doctor can draw luck from Kratos himself.
Different mechanics dog.
Different luck.
Etc.

If the mechanics behind why he res' are totally incomparable, they dont exactly translate.
Same reason why logia NPI dont help ageinst ghost intang, or why mind hax res that's biological doesnt inherently help against like Prof X mindhax given the mind in question is different.

Back