• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed became a discussion then Kratos' Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution came up but that got sidetracked.
Ik but I saw some people say Dantes development is just way better and lets him keep a 10x speed advantage

Ik but I saw some people say Dantes development is just way better and lets him keep a 10x speed advantage
I wouldn't really know. Kratos does get faster and stronger every second and can keep up with Zeus, whose statistics go up a lot every time he gets damaged. Not to mention that Kratos has fought people who could near blitz him with time abilities (granted he adapted through the fight but the fact that he keeps up at all initially is pretty noteworthy).

Like I said, it got sidetracked.

I wouldn't really know. Kratos does get faster and stronger every second and can keep up with Zeus, whose statistics go up a lot every time he gets damaged. Not to mention that Kratos has fought people who could near blitz him with time abilities (granted he adapted through the fight but the fact that he keeps up at all initially is pretty noteworthy).

Like I said, it got sidetracked.
Yes Planck thats cool and all but it looks like Dante has comparable feats (If I am wrong tell me) it cancels eachother out and Dante has a speed advantage (Tony should clarify where the 10x comes from tho)

Yes Planck thats cool and all but it looks like Dante has comparable feats (If I am wrong tell me) it cancels eachother out and Dante has a speed advantage (Tony should clarify where the 10x comes from tho)
A speed amplification from Devil Trigger I think. Which circles back to if he'd use it before he gets so much as tapped by anything Kratos has. Which goes back to the initial "tap or seal" argument of the thread.

Plus, even with it it's a matter of Dante eventually coming to use the sealing/BFR before Kratos just catches up anyway, even if he goes DT immediately.

"his stamina is pretty ass in the games, as Pariah showcases above. Dunno about the side content though, that seems to be 80% of DMC these days, so I wouldn't really argue it.
"
Ok let's go with the Dante Stamina sucks whatever

how long can Dante go full power straight constant use (no breaks) of it before his power starts decreasing? Any rough estimate?

Also Shion it's in his profile, but here

"With Quick Heart and Offence Heart, they amplify his speed and strength ten times and two times respectively[47]while in Devil Trigger"

"with Devil Trigger (Passively activates the Quick Heart, which makes him ten times faster)"

A speed amplification from Devil Trigger I think. Which circles back to if he'd use it before he gets so much as tapped by anything Kratos has. Which goes back to the initial "tap or seal" argument of the thread.

Plus, even with it it's a matter of Dante eventually coming to use the sealing/BFR before Kratos just catches up anyway, even if he goes DT immediately.
Isnt this a incon then? Both seem to have great wincons ngl

I dont know neither though so I might be missing something

What do you mean by Kratos would catch up anyway?

Isnt this a incon then? Both seem to have great wincons ngl

I dont know neither though so I might be missing something
The revision of resistance to the seal has been opened, but... I don't really care LOL. I deviated badly from the subject.

Tony quick question here how long can Dante go full power straight constant use (no breaks) of it before his power starts decreasing? assuming what you said isn't true for some reason
As seen in DMC 5, he fought Urizen for around 25 hours (while Urizen was already stronger and getting more and more amps) while Dante's own RE/AD was actively keeping up with said amps until he no longer could

The fact that he also grows faster and stronger every moment that passes?

Maybe. Depends on what the others think.
The problem with that is Dante's AD/RE was agreed to work the same, is also an equal to Kratos own potency wise, so Dante 10 times speed amp will remain as a 10 times speed advantage (Basically pretend Kratos doesn't have AD/RE and neither does Dante, but Dante is still 10 times faster)

The problem with that is Dante's AD/RE was agreed to work the same, is also an equal to Kratos own potency wise, so Dante 10 times speed amp will remain as a 10 times speed advantage (Basically pretend Kratos doesn't have AD/RE and neither does Dante, but Dante is still 10 times faster)
Isn't it a flat increase as opposed to something that keeps stacking? Regardless, Kratos has fought beings that can use their powers to nearly statue him without too much issue so getting a single hit in isn't unfeasible for him.

There is a difference between infinite stamina and to have a button that recharges your stamina whenever you want.
The question is that when your stamina that provides your speed is depleted, whether that blue-aura guy can touch you before you press the button that will refresh you. Cause when that stamina runs out, you can't escape that shit.

Isn't it a flat increase as opposed to something that keeps stacking? Regardless, Kratos has fought beings that can use their powers to nearly statue him without too much issue so getting a single hit in isn't unfeasible for him.
wdym by stacking
if its dante adapting to urizen who also adapting then yh

That I wouldn't know about that, but I'm pretty sure someone could answer your comment soon considering the knowledgeable fans here. As for the "Kratos has fought beings that can statue him" do said beings have comparable skills, abilities, and feats of fighting like Dante?

That I wouldn't know about that, but I'm pretty sure someone could answer your comment soon considering the knowledgeable fans here. As for the "Kratos has fought beings that can statue him" do said beings have comparable skills, abilities, and feats of fighting like Dante?
They don't but they don't have to. The main point I'm trying to make is about the speed and reaction gap isn't something Kratos can't handle. His own skill and experience, not to mention abilities can carry him on from that point.

They don't but they don't have to. The main point I'm trying to make is about the speed and reaction gap isn't something Kratos can't handle. His own skill and experience, not to mention abilities can carry him on from that point.
It would though Dante's not someone that just 10 times faster has some decent amount of combat abilities to where your statement would be true. Dante has his own skills, experience of fighting people, useful defensive combat abilities (such as Analytical Prediction and the like) the counters Kratos own.

Going to bed

The fight unfortunately is nothing like this 😔
Exactly, this fight will go something more like this.
Kratos gets -
  • Roasted(Dante's taunts and one liners)
  • Shot(Ebony and Ivory)
  • Blasted(Kalina Ann 2)
  • Stabbed(Dante throws DSD)
  • Toyed with(Balrog, also with Dante's busted Reactions that can counter omnipresence and can outmaneuver a character who could tag him even with his reactions and also busted analytical prediction which should give Dante an extra edge)
  • Gets moonwalked around and blasted with orbs(Faust hat, Dante uses his toon force to set up a stage and use Michael Jackson moves to dance around Kratos while blasting him with orbs)
  • Blitzed(stat amp items and transformations like DT + SDT)
  • His ass burnt, frozen and electrocuted(King Cerberus)
  • His face used for burnouts(Cavalier)
  • Gets BFRed and sealed which should work(JACKPOT!; after Dante gets annoyed with nothing working on Kratos because of CM1 he just decides to BFR and seal him).
What the hell happened when I went to sleep. This fight is just an annoyance to Dante because of Kratos's CM1 bs and how hard he is to kill. This fight is indeed kind of like the fight between Sea King and Speed o Sound Sonic due to how dangerous Kratos's touch is but Dante can dodge everything due to his feats. And Dante has a wincon here. Kratos wincon isn't that valid in the context of this fight.

Dante can fight people who can statue him in speed. Just the same as Kratos.

Dante can keep up opponents like Urizen who goes under constant blood boosts every second, just connecting to Qlipoth allowed him to skip entire scaling chains of God Tiers, something Dante needed a decade of internal and external amps to overcame when he as young. AD/RE is last thing that Kratos can use against him.

Dante can recover stamina in just a breath, DT isn't even needed.

Dante has SDT as well, 10x = DT <<<<< SDT in speed/power.

For realz this time going to bed

"Reactions that can counter omnipresence"

Kratos has fought people who have done this so that's 1 minus off your list

For realz this time going to bed

"Reactions that can counter omnipresence"

Kratos has fought people who have done this so that's 1 minus off your list
You haven't read everything I see, "and can also outmaneuver a character who could tag him even with his reactions and also busted analytical prediction which should give Dante an extra edge".
So it's +3 Dante and +1 Kratos, so implies +2 for Dante and also speed amps.

Dante can fight people who can statue him in speed. Just the same as Kratos.

Dante can keep up opponents like Urizen who goes under constant blood boosts every second, just connecting to Qlipoth allowed him to skip entire scaling chains of God Tiers, something Dante needed a decade of internal and external amps to overcame when he as young. AD/RE is last thing that Kratos can use against him.

Dante can recover stamina in just a breath, DT isn't even needed.

Dante has SDT as well, 10x = DT <<<<< SDT in speed/power.

I don't know Kratos looks pretty impressive for his feats here. I think you'll have to go in a lot more detail here and the GoW supports should too. So both lists can be compared.

You haven't read everything I see, "and can also outmaneuver a character who could tag him even with his reactions and also busted analytical prediction which should give Dante an extra edge".
So it's +3 Dante and +1 Kratos, so implies +2 for Dante and also speed amps.
Actually I did kinda tired right now, so maybe I could've added more to my comment.

I don't know Kratos looks pretty impressive for his feats here. I think you'll have to go in a lot more detail here and the GoW supports should too. So both lists can be compared.
there was nothing else to be said
a 10x+ speed amp is enough and stamina is irrelevant

Last edited:
Ultimately tho, if their true selves can't survive anything at the Type 1 Conceptual level, they're more or less kaput. They don't have High-Godly regen anymore let alone Mid-Godly that allows them to reliably come back without being turned into ******* dust.
Kratos still needs the range to affect their true selves though.

People literally just ignored Dante sidestepping into the 5th dimension huh? Stamina doesn't matter when Dante can sleep during this fight without Kratos being able to do anything to him.

People literally just ignored Dante sidestepping into the 5th dimension huh? Stamina doesn't matter when Dante can sleep during this fight without Kratos being able to do anything to him.
Hol up, hol up.
Are u saying Kratos is a 4D guy who has possibly 5D hax or can affect 5D guys but doesn't have 5D range??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back