• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hol up, hol up.
Are u saying Kratos is a 4D guy who has possibly 5D hax or can affect 5D guys but doesn't have 5D range??
It's just movement into different axis.

Imagine a 2D platformer game in XY plane, and now suddenly the player character can leave XY plane and go to YZ or XZ plane.

Classic Tekken vs Street Fighter dillemma

Check the range on his page
Just did, it's Low Multiversal😭
I'm having a feeling Kratos' range is just outdated though.
I really hope.
Not necessarily, Low1C for Kratos only applies to AP. It will be only Athena who gets extradimensional freedom of movement.
This looks like a stomp in Dante's favour then.
Kratos now doesn't even have the range to affect him, just AP and haxes.
This doesn't look good for Kratos at all.

This seems like Dante's sealing will definitely work.

Please correct me if I am wrong tho @GilverTheProtoAngelo

all this range shit is hurting my brain

so kratos killing dante in the first place doesn't matter since the true form of dante will be in hell?

Not really, he just needs to aim correctly.
I doubt hitting a 2D silhouette counts as any actual damage.
Assuming X,Y,Z,T,A. where T is time and A is extra spatial dimension.
XYZ for Kratos, YZA for Dante, 2 common dimensions means only hitting an infinintisimal slice. Both can hit each other but it wont mean much.

bilkul kaam karega
Bc pura waqt barbad. Ye Cronos ka kya locha h, pura feat btao toh.

Dante has the AP(Analytical Prediction), the speed advantage, the reaction advantage due to scaling from both VM and Chen. And other stuff like RE AD gets cancelled if we are being generous.
Whatever wincon Kratos has he can't use because Dante can just chill in 5D.

In short Kratos gets yeeted to the shadow realm. This looks like a stomp to me unless I am missing something.

Bc pura waqt barbad. Ye Cronos ka kya locha h, pura feat btao toh.
Cronos apne papa ko dhoya, uska pappa Ouranus ek bada 4D brahmand hai. So fight against omnipresence basically.

Dante has the AP(Analytical Prediction), the speed advantage, the reaction advantage due to scaling from both VM and Chen, plus every other ability is cancelled out. And other stuff like RE AD gets cancelled if we are being generous.
Whatever wincon Kratos has he can't use because Dante can just chill in 5D.
AP doesn't mean much. Kratos has dealth with similar levels of AP/Clairvoyance before.

DT/SDT speed amp definitely matters tho.

also
XYZ for Kratos, YZA for Dante, 2 common dimensions means only hitting an infinintisimal slice. Both can hit each other but it wont mean much.

bro but why would he do that
why would he go to the 5th dimension
The Demon World is 5D which Kratos can't reach.
This basically makes Dante's seal definitely work.
And as I explained in previous posts
Dante doesn't even have to reach the Demon World for it.
Dante has the AP(Analytical Prediction), the speed advantage, the reaction advantage due to scaling from both VM and Chen. And other stuff like RE AD gets cancelled if we are being generous.

In short Kratos gets yeeted to the shadow realm.
It just makes Dante's options that much more versatile. If Dante needs to like rest and recover if u want to Downplay his stamina, then he certainly can.
Kratos has no option left to fight. He gets BFRed, and there is no way out for him.

Dante can probably teleport shit inside of Kratos or use his sealing and BFR across 5 dimensions.

AP doesn't mean much. Kratos has dealth with similar levels of AP/Clairvoyance before.
Both have more or less. But I am saying it in the context of Dante's shooting abilities on top of speed amps. U know, shooting the Yamato, the billiard balls. And there's also countering the black knights which should atleast help Dante in avoiding Kratos's strikes, even if it's a little.

Oh, wow... It's really interesting how people say the only reason Kratos won is because he have more fanbase and the profile is wank.

And it is even more interesting that some of the people who say this have wanked their own verses before (except DMC supporters, everyone can be offended)
It is interesting ya, also more interesting it became true.

so even if kratos gets resistance to sealing
the sealing would still work coz its from 5D?
That’s pretty unrelated to what I’m saying. I’m saying Dante can move in another direction to avoid all of Kratos’ moves and then spam haxes from there until something sticks.

Cronos bhi kya Ouranus k andar ghus k movement se dodge karke dhoya tha kya?
Stop with your witch language you filthy mortaL

Now seriously, this match needs a remake because people voted but new arguments were brought and if kratos wins is because people are not reading the new info

I would vote inconclusive but at this point, I am really waiting the rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back