• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people want it added so much that dante sealing kratos is a valid wincon then so be it, but the match is legit dante dancing, prancing, and running for his life using everything in his arsenal until he has no other choice but to attempt to seal kratos, meanwhile kratos legit does anything and wins.
"It doesn't matter if u win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning." - Dominic Torreto

Well even if Dante barely clutches a victory it still is a victory tho.

Or it's an incon. SMH

Kratos is literally 10-C if I'm the one playing as him.

For the life of me GoW were always hard as **** for me, even moreso than dmc (Baring Dante Must Die Mode but if you play that mode you've definitely got bodies in your freezer.)

From what i see above wincon for dante is just the sealing

But it cannot work because of invulnerability

Kratos in other hand have wincon from CM 1 5D, that dante cannot resist

So yeah kratos win for me

Kratos is literally 10-C if I'm the one playing as him.

For the life of me GoW were always hard as **** for me, even moreso than dmc (Baring Dante Must Die Mode but if you play that mode you've definitely got bodies in your freezer.)
I smell weakness.

I should tbh join the wanked WoG verse community. Sounds like a based move for me.

f507974b-6360-4b61-9a3f-0ab2277733bc

Theres like 8 dante votes actually anyways I feel like with how close the vote count is shouldnt this just be considered a incon or do you guys want to wait glassman?

Oh, wow... It's really interesting how people say the only reason Kratos won is because he have more fanbase and the profile is wank.

And it is even more interesting that some of the people who say this have wanked their own verses before (except DMC supporters, everyone can be offended)

Oh, wow... It's really interesting how people say the only reason Kratos won is because he have more fanbase and the profile is wank.

And it is even more interesting that some of the people who say this have wanked their own verses before (except DMC supporters, everyone can be offended)
no one is saying that dawg
in most matches you see, "x character fra" comes up. imagine a spiderman vs batman thread where everyone loves spiderman more than batman so ofc MOST would vote for spooderman
kratos still has wincons tho

no one is saying that dawg
in most matches you see, "x character fra" comes up. imagine a spiderman vs batman thread where everyone loves spiderman more than batman so ofc MOST would vote for spooderman
kratos still has wincons tho
There are those who do this for Dante. It is very wrong to judge in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back