• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kowalski tries to analyze your favourite verse

>Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC and JoJo (Even if they work solo)

>Zen'O; Thanos; Darkseid and the other Sphere members; GER, Star Platinum, Za Warudo, Novel Kars and a couple more JoJo bois...

Kowalski: Skipper, I don't feel so good...

Pokémo He manages to get his hand on a master ball and recreates thousands of them. Now all he'd need is to be able to react quickly enough...

Kowalsky his "Low 2-C weapon" is suicide:

Basically, he made a time travel machine, however, in his universe, when the same person from different points in time meets himself, it will cause a rift/vortex that will eventually destroy the whole universe.

This is very out of character to do by Kowalsky, especially because he knows what the outcome would be, it would be suicide because he would die too, the event happens over time, and the universal-destruction vortex can be closed by throwing the time machine inside of it.

I keep questioning if it even counts as "Low 2-C with prep time" at this point.

Kowalski can always re-do that one time he covered the entire planet in ice cream, which likely is an High 6-A feat.

StarCraft: Zerg. That is all.

Divinity: Kowalski gets a week to learn how screwed he is before getting completely murdered by basically anyone. If a Source Master gets involved he is just beyond screwed.

RuneScape: Kowalski starts grinding skill and only to realize it takes thousands of hours to max and get mauled by WG or some random god.

Masadaverse:

-Skipper: Kowalski, analyze!

(A 3 way to die by 3 colors)

.Kowalski: (Blitzed by accident)

2.Kowalski: (BFR him and team to outside the throne)

3.Reinhard: -Gaze- -Kowalski now become Reinhard new pet-

-Skipper: .......

PMMM:

-Kowalski: -Analyze-

Cue Parade of Witch Theme here
-Kowalski: -Mndhaxed and commit suicide-

-Skipper: ......

Blazblue

-Kowalski -Tries to Analyze-

-Time loop happen, trolled by Hazama/Yuki Terumi, captured by Relius, time loop, repeat until judgement day-

Senran Kagura

-Kowalski: Analyze complete, from what i got they are unbeatable because look at them! They are too lewd to defeated!!!

-Skipper: dafuq

Umineko

Beatrice just laughing from afar-

Kowalski: -dead-

Skipper: -dead too-

Kowalski vs Doctor Doom

The battle of prep time ages

someone named ana is ded

but I see the joke

I mean

Kowalski could probably analyze a lot of MHA, Dragon Ball, OPM, etc. He just doesn't solo.

MHA is questionably depending on what he gets his hands on. OPM and Dragon Ball are just straight up no.

This is true

I've heard about it a lot

From a certain monster girl lover

is the duck in question a monster girl though

Only a gross man would say that

Assaltwaffle said:
RuneScape: Kowalski starts grinding skill and only to realize it takes thousands of hours to max and get mauled by WG or some random god.
Skipper: "Kowalski! Analysis!"

Voice of Jas: "No"

Danganronpa: They're all dead, flawless victory for Kowalski. He would probably have the most trouble with the Monobeasts, which strangely... aren't on this wiki. He'd have some fun taking apart Monokuma and K1-B0.

Metroid: If he can reverse-engineer Samus' gadgets, he's got a good shot. Otherwise, totally screwed.

MS Paint Adventures: Kowalski is no longer with us.

Neon Genesis Evangelio: Kowalski needs to be able to secure the Lance of Longinus, and make sure he can get an Evangelion unit or a similar mecha with a strong-enough AT Field. Otherwise, he's screwed.

Quake: He has a good shot. If we're going off of what we have on the wiki, he stomps, because he only has two guys to get rid of.

Back