• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kowalski tries to analyze your favourite verse

Kowalski analyzes the Apple and the people using it

ggwp

>Isu-Hybrids and Isu are immune to its effects and Kowalski has no resistance to Animal Manip or Isu genes to counter its mind-forking abilities and eventually dies of sheer insanity and potential blood loss

GGWP

Kowalski. Analyse em.

Hokuto No Ken:

"I can't deal with Muso Tensei sir."

Hellsing:

"I seem to Incon at best with Alucard sir."

Witcher:

"With enough prep time I can probably solo sir."

Yakuza:

"I can solo sir, just need to avoid being tagged by Kiryu."

Darkest Dungeon:

"The Ancestor made me......see things......"

World of Darkness:

"Caine stands there no matter what I do sir. Don't think I can even blow myself up to Incon."

Castlevania:

"I got slapped by someone with a whip sir."

Kowalski, analyse them.

Infamous:

"I can't seem to get past RFI Cole sir, I drowned Delsin Rowe with Ice cream though."

Danny Phantom:

"I've got the tech the Fentons use, but Clockwork time stops me. Time to blow up the universe out of spite."

Jojo:

"I got dabbed on by a golden humanoid with a weird head sir."

Mortal Kombat

"I drowned the realms in ice cream, but I can't get past Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung or Quan Chi sir."

Dark Souls

"I cannot get past something called lol res sir, those protagonists are very troublesome."

Kowalski. Analyse em.

Baldi's basics

"I can solo without prep time sir. Let me handle it."

Killer Instinct

"Hail Gargos sir."

RWBY

"I think I can cover the whole land in ice cream sir, which tier 6s them."

Bobobobo

"I cannot analyse them at all sir."

Back