• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kotoura vs king (A powerless girl vs the world's strongest man)

The King Engine will intimidate her, and she'll misinterpret his thoughts about him being weak as him knowing she can read minds and trying to trick her. And seeing that he's a decently-sized fully grown man, with a huge scar on his face, she'll think he's stronger than he is, and be too scared to do anything, and give up or run away. Maybe she'd even just become paralyzed with fear.

That's what I think would happen at least. My vote is for King, his extremely high luck and social influencing should work things in his favor against a normal teenage girl who can only read minds.

I mean, true, she can read minds, but King is an adult, he wins here
Being honest, King is abnormally weak for an adult man. If Mind Reader Girl is capable of completing her school's standardized fitness tests, she's in better shape than he is. If King's intimidation doesn't work and she attacks, she'd probably beat him, but I don't see anything preventing her from being fooled by King's high luck and social influencing, so I think it's pretty likely that it would work for him here.

Pretty sure King's social influencing and ridiculous luck is gonna net him the win here, plus they pretty much have equal AP and the only thing King doesn't have going for him is stamina

Back