• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally an first match for our imouto Kotori!!! but her first opponent is strong,welcome fox sin Ban!!!

-Speed equalized

-Kotori is equiped by Megiddo

-Both bloodlusted (if this is bad,i will switch it to IC)

-range is 50 meter

-Place located in Tokyo road

-Win via death!!!

Kotori Pro
Ban Nanatsu no Taizai 2nd Anime

• Kotori : 0
  • Ban : 4 (Raven,Gold,Scorpion,Rocker)

going by the profile i dont see how kotori can deal with ban. a bloodlusted ban goes straight for the removing the opponents heart.

with zero sign he even has a cheap shot, seeing how his presence was concealed to such a degree that people who can sense other characters signatures over hundred miles didnt realize he was standing next to them, before he revealed himself willingly with the first kill

iirc its an solid 7-B attack that vaporized the city,and Ban have a lower tier (low 7-B vs 7-B can basically an one shot,7-B can one shot an low 7-B).

well ban is a solid 7B sitting at 11-35MT in base. his profile is not updated with the proper scalings, dont know why, needs revision, other sins of the kingdom arc have the scaling.

has she used megido on a person before? ban can regenerate in seconds from nothing but his leg and also regenerates from only a puddle of blood. if megido truly vaporizes its enemies then its above his Regenerationn threshold, but i like to see how it works so i can grasp its whole deal.

it seems to be the only thing she got going for her though. odds would still be in bans favour from what i got.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
iirc its an solid 7-B attack that vaporized the city,and Ban have a lower tier (low 7-B vs 7-B can basically an one shot,7-B can one shot an low 7-B).
Ban is imortal so unless that attack is going to hurt his soul it doesnt sound like she has something to deal with him so i say ban probally win

1) Can Ban snatch limbs and hearts without his Three-Section Staff?

2) If yes, how likely is he to use this aspect of his power?

he likely can. he snatched teeth out of a holy knight which appeared in his heand - without having penetrated the armor

this was just using bare hands

Back