• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KOTH Spam Continues: Hank Hill vs Banjo & Kazooie

Banjo and Kazooie make their way up Spiral Mountain, expecting to see the Witch. However, after using the cauldron to shoot up to the top of the witch's lair, they find Hank trying to sell propane to the witch. After a while, Gruntilda gets so irritated she leaves, hoping banjo and kazooie and Hank all beat each other. Banjo, believing Hank to be another enemy faces him. Hank in return gets ready to fight.

This song will be playing throughout the fight: https://youtu.be/0eKK3CZPKac

High 8-C B+K

Speed =

Takes place on top of Gruntilda's Lair

Otherwise SBA

Im gonna kiss your ass bear and bird: 1 (Butter)

Try it beer breath: 0

Hank and Kazooie verbally abuse each other instead: 0

Well Hank is gonna be smarter by quite a bit, has range I believe, and could easily strangle Them if they got too close.

Bajo and Kazzoi are stronger and tougher and have flight.

Though Hank can take em out from sky with gun fire. With shotguns, pistols, nail guns, and rifles. He could use a lot of range to take them out from the sky if they try and hide there. And on the ground. Like I said, he can easily strangle them with much stronger Strenght And should be tough enough to prevent them from killing him.

So I guess I say Hank

Smarter is arguable. Most of the Banjo games include exploration and puzzles so I'm not sure

How does Hank deal with invulnerability ?

I mean Hank is seemingly gifted with how smart he gets. I think B and K are only put under smart. Not gifted

And it depends how long that last. He keep away, or trick em with word play. He has taked people down out of fights before Like after Kahn went crazy.

Tbh tho. don't know B and C. I'm going off of very little.

10 seconds I believe. Talking them down could stall them... maybe?

I mean Gruntilda speaks in Rhyme and taunts them constantly so I'm not sure how that will work. Banjo is a mixed bag with intelligence. He's very simple and while not dumb, probably not bright either. Kazooie however is very intelligent albeit a bit hotheaded

I messaged Gyronutz. He's out Banjo expert on the site

Well. Hank could probably last that. Run for part of it. Then talking him or at least momentarily distracting him.

And if Banjo is like that. Then Hank could likely take advantage of that. He had dealed with people like that. And he himself is pretty gifted. So he will be smarter. And likely would be better at manipulating him a bit. But not calling him dumb. Just likely Hanks smarter

And sound good.

So Hank upscales from 8-C+? That means Banjo + Kazooie have about a 3x AP advantage, not counting grenade eggs which hit well above their normal AP.

Hank may have more general intelligence, but how much combat experience/fighting smarts does he have? Banjo + Kazooie have learnt techniques from military veterans, and have taken down monsters with hundreds of years of experience. They also have versatility by a large margin, being able to blow Hank up with AoE grenade eggs, freeze him with ice eggs or light him up with fire eggs. The magic wrench is a great asset as well, being able to hold Hank in place while Kazooie shoots at him since he has no defence for telekinesis.

At their peak, Banjo & Kazooie have 40 seconds of invulnerability. They can also turn the invulnerability off and on to save on those 40 seconds. That, and HONEYBACK healing + Banjo's mid regen + superior durability means that simply at them won't do much at all. The only real way I can see Hank getting past the regen is via pressure points, and B & K have so much ranged versatility and invulnerability if he does get close that I think Hank getting off that wincon is very unlikely.

Banjo's lifting strength (at least with the magic wrench) will likely be updated when I get around to replaying Nuts + Bolts and making another CRT. But until then, wonderwing helps against that too.

Overall, I'll vote for B & K. Nice music choice by the way!

To answer your question

Hank isn't extremely like super trained in combat. But he has wrestled and whooped Bill a lot who is military. And tries to be inthe military himself (was kicked out due to his anger issues iirc)

Hank can bypass via that. I hadn't actually thought about that tbh. Though if it becomes a range fight. I'll admit I know very little of Banjos and Koozoies range. I know Hank carries a lot of guns with Full arsenal. So he isn't gonna be hopefulness in a range fight. Could at least fight back some of the range with his guns like the shotgun. Which offering spreadfure could definitely protect from some attacks

Does Banjo and Kazookie have limited ammo on range?

(Also a bit but also slightly off topic. Is there a specific power for having good speech? I was meaning to add to Hanks page on some occasions, he has been able to talk down people. Is there a specific profile for that,)

Alright, so Banjo & Kazooie probably take skill + experience advantages.

B & K have limited ammo, but they still have up to 100 of each type of egg, which should be more than enough.

Eh, charismatic persuasion?

This fight can't happen anymore. Debuffs.

And there's a page for that? Cause charm is something that needs to be added to a lot of pages. It can actually help in a fight.

Back