• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Korra vs Elsa

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Korra starts in Avatar state. Elsa has full confidence

Distance: 100m

Win via KO, incapacitation or death

Tumblr static avatar korra render by supersleuth10-d596nug
Elsa (Disney)

i dont see what ela could do which would make korra unable to bend, even if water bending isnt possible due to the ice korra has still 3 other elements,

and to make things worse, ice can also be bend which mans non of elsas attacks can hit korra,

after a exhausting fight where korra tries to come close and elsa tries to kill her on the distance with ic-spam i give it to korra 90/100 times ^_^

Water Bending =/= Elsa's magic. Even assuming they are the same (They are not. Since Elsa's ice comes from magic) Elsa still has wayyyy more firepower.

Also. Elsa literally frozen a kingdom without even knowing it. Elsa with the full intention of beating someone down could just frozen them in place without doing anything.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Water Bending =/= Elsa's magic. Even assuming they are the same (They are not. Since Elsa's ice comes from magic) Elsa still has wayyyy more firepower.
Also. Elsa literally frozen a kingdom without even knowing it. Elsa with the full intention of beating someone down could just frozen them in place without doing anything.
Speedblitz and one-shooting a glasscanon is a good option?

I think Korra has a good shot on one-shotting before Elsa can do anything. HOWEVER, Elsa canpretty much one-shot just about everyone in Avatar ... So she could very well one-shot as well ...

Elsa with A LOT of difficulty.

Now that I look at Elsa's profile again, I think there's something wrong with it. She's currently 6-C due to freezing over all Arendelle. Esdeath did the same thing to a country and she's Country level Enviromental Destruction. Explanations are in order.

I like Elsa SO MUCH MORE than Korra but she looses unfortunately.Elsa's magic is powerful but she doesn't have to much fighting experience while Korra has and can use martial arts as well besides her bending.Elsa has more range but Korra has more versatility thanks to her being the Avatar meaning she can use all 4 elements.

However I still love Elsa much more than Korra any day of the week.

Back