• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cryomancers Who Need To Let It Go (Elsa VS Frost) 0 - 0 - 0

XitSign

He/Him
Bump

There's a new MK calc apparently and if it ruins my incon joke I will lose it...

As far as i can see Elsa has an huge advantage 7-C vs 9-A, she might lose in close combat since she is "glass cannon" but she can make living beings to fight for her

As far as i can see Elsa has an huge advantage 7-C vs 9-A, she might lose in close combat since she is "glass cannon" but she can make living beings to fight for her
That is correct, and the point of the matchup. Frost's 9-A oneshots Elsa right back.

So, given that Frost has combat skill, mobility, and range options, it's a matter of who could work around the other having the one-shot options.

It was nearly 22 hours...

I can't find our rules on bumpping officially, but I'm almost certain they're under 24 hours as well, technically...regardless I bump a thread about once 24 hours give or take, it's likely harmless.

It was nearly 22 hours...

I can't find our rules on bumpping officially, but I'm almost certain they're under 24 hours as well, technically...regardless I bump a thread about once 24 hours give or take, it's likely harmless.
No you bumped once at 2:44 am and then again at 15:07 thats not 22 hours thats less than 13 hours

Back