• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament: Round 8 Meta Knight vs Bishop (Hero Killer) (0-1-0)

He's definitely not more skilled than Bishop is. Maybe more experienced, but definitely not a more skilled fighter.

well @Kflare63 still isn't here so I'll just argue for Meta Knight in his stead to get things moving.
Idk what to start with for MK so what can Bishop do?

Well ig I can go more into MK's skill. He's Obsessed with training and becoming stronger through training & fights and he trains every day. He has fought many foes with various danmaku attack patterns. He has fought Galacta Knight who is considered the strongest warrior in the galaxy and is likely one of the four heroes who sealed Void Termina. MK has also fought Magolor, many Kirby clones as good as the original, a clone of Queen Sectonia and Dark Matter, and Kirby himself on multiple occasions.

MK also has a lot of powerful Attacks/Techniques such as Heal/Healing which completely recovers his health and stamina (This also gives him a minor speed boost), Duplication which lets him create four clones of himself with low durability but identical strength, Tornado Slash which lets him create a large tornado, Meta Knightmares which clears the entire screen and deals heavy damage to all nearby foes, and many more.

Bishop only really enters into melee combat when forced to, or if he wants to mess with his opponent. Otherwise, he has a variety of water attacks he will spam. This includes creating a rainstorm which utilizes the raindrops as piercing bullets, summoning giant creatures made of water that utilize giant AoE water attacks, etc.

If forced to enter melee combat, I doubt he will lose. He is an Elder of the Hero Clan with such skill that he's above people who are above people who train everyday, can counter basically precog with sheer skill, react instinctively to attacks, copy techniques after seeing them once, counter invisible AoE Danmaku attacks, etc.

Bishop himself can adapt to techniques and figure out the nature of a skill without even having to see its true function, and can then instantly counter it with ease. So anything Meta Knight does Bishop will be able to read and then counter after a few moments of experiencing it.

Looking at the profile, it seems that Meta Knight turns into a ghost after he dies. Does Bishop have anyway of countering him just sucking his life energy until he comes back to life?

Looking at the profile, it seems that Meta Knight turns into a ghost after he dies. Does Bishop have anyway of countering him just sucking his life energy until he comes back to life?
Not really, but this is under the assumption Bishop will kill him instead of trapping him in water.

Not really, but this is under the assumption Bishop will kill him instead of trapping him in water.
He has Self-Sustenance, so drowning isn't going to work. Trapping ain't gonna do shit either, since he can just teleport away.

He has Self-Sustenance, so drowning isn't going to work. Trapping ain't gonna do shit either, since he can just teleport away.
Bishop doesn't drown his opponents. The purpose is to keep him in place as a form of incapacitating.

Bishop has AoE, so there's nowhere that he can teleport to escape lol. He can probably manipulate the moisture in the air around wherever Meta Knight is standing to keep ******* with him.

Bishop doesn't drown his opponents. The purpose is to keep him in place as a form of incapacitating.

Bishop has AoE, so there's nowhere that he can teleport to escape lol. He can probably manipulate the moisture in the air around wherever Meta Knight is standing to keep ***** with him.
Me when I forget the f-word is censored.

Bishop has AoE, so there's nowhere that he can teleport to escape lol. He can probably manipulate the moisture in the air around wherever Meta Knight is standing to keep ***** with him.
How does he incapacitate with it?

He can just kinda teleport onto him to attack.

Also, his teleportation range isn't specified on the profile, so how exactly does he teleport far enough to escape Bishop encasing him in water constructs the size of mountains?

Also, his teleportation range isn't specified on the profile, so how exactly does he teleport far enough to escape Bishop encasing him in water constructs the size of mountains?
Jesus, you should've just started with this lol. Though, iirc, in one of the games he teleports from his Halberd to the ground, which would probably be a big enough distance to escape.
Restraining or knocking out.
Restraining might be an option if I'm misremembering the teleport scene, but I don't even think it's possible to knock out Meta due to his regen.
Has he ever done this?
Yes, he does it in Kirby Battle Royal, as well as in a couple of his boss fights.

Jesus, you should've just started with this lol. Though, iirc, in one of the games he teleports from his Halberd to the ground, which would probably be a big enough distance to escape.
I did, I just didn't specify Bishop's range lol.
Restraining might be an option if I'm misremembering the teleport scene, but I don't even think it's possible to knock out Meta due to his regen.
Meta Knight only has Low-Mid, which doesn't prevent incapacitating via knocking out. You would need Mid regen to do this.
Yes, he does it in Kirby Battle Royal, as well as in a couple of his boss fights.
I see the references on the profile but there's no video evidence. Do you maybe have it on hand?

I did, I just didn't specify Bishop's range lol.
Fair enough.
Meta Knight only has Low-Mid, which doesn't prevent incapacitating via knocking out. You would need Mid regen to do this.
Weird. Actually, he probably should be Mid due to where enemies are actually being impaled, and the structure of his and Kirby's species; the horn would kinda have to hit the brain.
I see the references on the profile but there's no video evidence. Do you maybe have it on hand?
Yes, actually. Granted, this example is short range, but that is likely due to gameplay mechanics and system limitations (3DS sucked balls).

Weird. Actually, he probably should be Mid due to where enemies are actually being impaled, and the structure of his and Kirby's species; the horn would kinda have to hit the brain.
Feel free to revise that whenever you see fit. Right now, it's Low-Mid on the file.
Yes, actually. Granted, this example is short range, but that is likely due to gameplay mechanics and system limitations (3DS sucked balls).
Should be useful, then.

Back