• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament: Round 5 Lucario vs Klaus Von Reinherz (0-1-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • All stats except Intelligence and range are equalized
  • Fight takes place in Boxing Ring
  • Distance is 20 meters
  • Mega Lucario is being used
  • Lucario can use Synergy Burst
  • SBA for anything else
Lucario: 0
Image result for Mega Lucario
Klaus Von Reinherz: 1
Image result for Klaus Von Reinherz
Incon: 0

Last edited:
I need to see Lucario's arguments, because I think Klauss would seal him, but I will wait to see if Lucario's side convince me first

Well, besides the sealing what else does Klaus have? Lucario can copy an opponent's move an use it before them, use Detect to predict attacks, heal itself, create a forcefield with Quick Guard, and have may was of amp their stats and lowering their opponents.

In tactics, he is a genious in term of making strategy, if you saw HxH, is like Meruem, he played a battleboard game like chess and that translate into fighting

With power he used his blood to do several attacks, he can summon weapons , create structures to defend himself, sealing with said blood, proyectiles in the form of crosses...

This video helps visually:

In tactics, he is a genious in term of making strategy, if you saw HxH, is like Meruem, he played a battleboard game like chess and that translate into fighting
Well Mega Lucario should be superior to the likes of Machamp which have mastered all martial arts and on par with Alakazam whos smart enough to outperform a supercomputer and perform complex calculations to gain an edge in battles ngl know that I think about it Mega Alakazam world probably would have been a better Pokemon pick.

I was gonna say that I was waiting the guy who requested Lucario

Then I saw that is you

I don´t know what to say more than Klauss can regenerate (low-high) and that can dissolve enemies with one technique he has too, while Lucario can become 4 times stronger but he has to deal with said regen

I don´t know what to say more than Klauss can regenerate (low-high) and that can dissolve enemies with one technique he has too, while Lucario can become 4 times stronger but he has to deal with said regen
The Pattern 02 shuriken can be precoged with Mind Reader and Detect or blocked with Quick Guard. Even with his regen Lucario can incap him or get him to use his Blood Battle Technique so they can copy it and use klaus own regeneration negation against him.

Even with his regen Lucario can incap him or get him to use his Blood Battle Technique so they can copy it and use klaus own regeneration negation against him.
He has faced people who has his own powers to be fair

At least the melting/dissolving or sealing, now, with the precog thing, I can see it work several times but Klauss should be able to form a plan to land those haxes, like baiting said precogs /detects with other moves

And with my own knowledge of Lucario, I see this extremely even

Also, if Lucario uses power mimicry, he is wasting his own blood, Klauss can control it so is not a great loss , but Lucario? He would be just copying the attack usage, not the whole blood control of it, maybe I am wrong but just saying the possibility

Since this seems to be a close match, can someone please summarize each character's wincon?
Lucario should be able to surpass Klauss stamina but has to survive

Klauss has some insta wins like melting/dissolving Lucario, probably being able to seal him and can take possesion of his body

In experience, both should be even or Lucario has a slight edge but this is debatable and with equal stats is not like being a bit better can make a difference, even less when Klauss can regenerate

Lucario probably ignores his intangibility so I did not brough that up

Finally, with huge AoE attacks Klauss can decide to use a coffin that protects himself from omnidirectional attacks

Last edited:
At least the melting/dissolving or sealing, now, with the precog thing, I can see it work several times but Klauss should be able to form a plan to land those haxes, like baiting said precogs /detects with other moves
I mean both Mind Reader and Detect don't have very obvious tells that their precoging ability's so it's gonna be hard for him to find out.
Also, if Lucario uses power mimicry, he is wasting his own blood, Klauss can control it so is not a great loss , but Lucario? He would be just copying the attack usage, not the whole blood control of it, maybe I am wrong but just saying the possibility
Fair but Lucario can heal the damage and even has a few moves that get stronger at when their hurt like Reversal.
Since this seems to be a close match, can someone please summarize each character's wincon?
Lucario should be able to surpass Klauss stamina but has to survive

Klauss has some insta wins like melting/dissolving Lucario, probably being able to seal him and can take possesion

In experience, both should be even or Lucario has a slight edge but this is debatable and with equal stats is not like being a bit better can make a difference, even less when Klauss can regenerate

Lucario probably ignores his intangibility so I did not brough that up

Finally, with huge AoE attacks Klauss can decide to use a coffin that protects himself from omnidirectional attacks
I agree with these points although I'd like to add a few of Lucario wincon's. They can sharply increase their stats which should be enough to overpower Klaus if given enough time. They can use Precog and healing to help them out last Klaus. Final Gambit would likely force incon. Circle Throw could possibly BFR Klaus. They might be able to use his own regen negation against him with Me First and Copycat.

Fair but Lucario can heal the damage and even has a few moves that get stronger at when their hurt like Reversal.
With what move? Heal pulse? He can´t use it on himself , then I saw that now he has life dew which is a new move, but that is only 25% healing and the healing depends of the recovery, as recover for example is stated to heal cells, but life dew is only "mysterious water" which would be low healing
I mean both Mind Reader and Detect don't have very obvious tells that their precoging ability's
Mind reader works as "I won´t fail the attack", which is okay, but Klaus can create the omnidirectional shield or other type of shields to block all damage and Detect work once and then the next attack has a 50% chance to penetrate, and the next will have a 75% as Detect usage lowers the % of negating damage
Final Gambit would likely force incon
Final gambit makes damage with his HP stat, if he use it and Klauss protect itself, that is 50% of said damage or even more taken away, it would depend of when he uses it and

Circle Throw could possibly BFR Klaus
Extreme game mechanics and if not, would work with LS, which is equal, and his page does not have it as BFR

With what move? Heal pulse? He can´t use it on himself , then I saw that now he has life dew which is a new move, but that is only 25% healing and the healing depends of the recovery, as recover for example is stated to heal cells, but life dew is only "mysterious water" which would be low healing
Ngl I forgot that Heal Pulse can't be used on the user, L move. Your point is fair.
Mind reader works as "I won´t fail the attack", which is okay, but Klaus can create the omnidirectional shield or other type of shields to block all damage and Detect work once and then the next attack has a 50% chance to penetrate, and the next will have a 75% as Detect usage lowers the % of negating damage
oof so I kind of got Mind Reader mixed up with a Lucario natural ability to read an opponent's moves with aura as referenced in a few Pokédex entries. The rest of your point is fair.
Final gambit makes damage with his HP stat, if he use it and Klauss protect itself, that is 50% of said damage or even more taken away, it would depend of when he uses it and
Final Gambit technically ignores durability as stated on profile so I don't think blocking gonna do much.
Extreme game mechanics and if not, would work with LS, which is equal, and his page does not have it as BFR
Fair.

I will vote Klaus but willing to change if someone brings Lucario info that can change the match entirely

Also, Klaus can stay 90 hours strategizing without eating or drinking in a game that the more time it passes, the more complicated it gets, that is my reasoning of why he can deduce Lucario moveset with time, not instant as that would be literaly superhuman analysis and do a counterplan

Edit: And if we count the One shot(Manga term) techniques, he can hit you and your inside starts to burn, which is one of Lucario weakness

Last edited:
I will vote Klaus but willing to change if someone brings Lucario info that can change the match entirely

Also, Klaus can stay 90 hours strategizing without eating or drinking in a game that the more time it passes, the more complicated it gets, that is my reasoning of why he can deduce Lucario moveset with time, not instant as that would be literaly superhuman analysis and do a counterplan

Edit: And if we count the One shot(Manga term) techniques, he can hit you and your inside starts to burn, which is one of Lucario weakness
Counted! I'll also vote for Klaus so we can say this match is concluded.

Back