• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament: Round 10 Neo Metal Sonic vs Gabimaru the Hollow

following, does tin can sonic get his hax restricted?

because the dude has time manip which seems like a stomp

following, does tin can sonic get his hax restricted?

because the dude has time manip which seems like a stomp
I mean Metals time stops only lasts for a few seconds iirc so I don't think it alone is enough to make this a stomp.

I mean Metals time stops only lasts for a few seconds iirc so I don't think it alone is enough to make this a stomp.
The time-stop depends on how long the user wants it to last. It can last anywhere from 2, 10, to a minute. They do typically only do use it for a few seconds though.

He does tend to start with copying someone's power, yeah. After that, he uses his overwhelming speed to beat on people and use their abilities against them.

What is the scope to what Neo can copy? Like, what has he copied before, can he copy high-tier hax, etc?

Gabimaru's main offensive and defensive skills stem from his manipulation of Tao, which is a bunch of hax like Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation (check the Tao page for more info), so knowing what exactly Neo can replicate would help the discussion.

What is the scope to what Neo can copy? Like, what has he copied before, can he copy high-tier hax, etc?

Gabimaru's main offensive and defensive skills stem from his manipulation of Tao, which is a bunch of hax like Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation (check the Tao page for more info), so knowing what exactly Neo can replicate would help the discussion.
I guess it depends on what you consider high-tier? He can copy Chaos Energy which is 4D in nature and soon to become conceptual after a CRT we've got planned soon. And Chaos Energy has a lot of applications like reality warping, time manip, space manip, power null, etc.

Back