• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These revisions are pretty important, so I'd like your thoughts on the following.

Lightning:

Can be summoned from clouds:

"I didn't know what spell the teacher had been casting. Among the drizzling dark clouds that had been there since earlier, bluish-white lightning flashed.

A powerful magic was being invoked, as unnatural winds howled.

My classmates pressed down their hair in the strong winds. The teacher took out the staff she had prepared, and raised it high in the air.

"Mine is the name of Pucchin, the Archmage who wields advanced magic…"

After the teacher declared her name, lightning struck the tip of the staff.

Then, the teacher flipped her cloak, causing it to flutter wildly in the wind.

"The strongest homeroom teacher of the Crimson Demons, the one who will eventually become the principal…!"

Following the teacher's declaration, an even bigger stroke of lightning flashed."

Conducts:

"The lightning bolt dropped below the sphere onto the crowd, and quickly spread through the wet ground after striking the first person. Every single one of them fell to the ground in a heap.

It was more powerful that I expected. I could smell something burning. They aren't dead, I hope."

Has electric properties:

"Oh. There's static electricity around Megumin. Ah. Is this lightning magic?"

In addition, you can also use lightning to stun people in the game which would be an indication of muscle contraction.

Now, for light.

Light:

Can manipulate natural light:

"They turned invisible by using light refraction. Teleport consumes a lot of mana, so they'll run out if they use it so frequently after a battle. I think they just wanted to show off a cool exit… Ouch!"

Scatters in crystals:

"
The crimson ray that Duke unleashed scattered upon hitting the lump of ice that Wiz conjured in front of her."

Light attacks are also consistently referred to as beams/flashes of light.

Finally, invulnerability to physical damage:

Invulnerability:

"Not only did she have the ability to use all forms of advanced and teleportation magic, but she could also use explosion magic. Not only does she have a body that's invulnerable to physical attacks, she also has the ability to use all sorts of special skills like Drain Touch. The queen of the undead, the lich, Wiz"

"… Oh right, other than attacks from weapons enchanted by magic, all physical attacks against a lich are harmless. Also, liches have Drain Touch, which absorbs their opponent's life force, and can causes all sorts of abnormal status effects―poison, paralysis, sleep and curse, with a touch. For Wiz, she can defeat the enemy without using magic."

If this revision is accepted, the verse's speed gets a major upgrade.

Mid tiers: At least Massively Hypersonic reactions with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed.

Top tiers: At least Relativistic reactions with FTL attack speed.

I'm reading too for AP upgrade but I can't see relevant ones yet. Volume 13's Wiz feats gives her resistance to fire (possibly high because she stood on lava for like a second) but I don't see anything for now yet.

I was hoping for a 7-A feat, but there were none. They might end up at 7-A anyway via retroactive scaling if the LN continues to follow the WN, though.

And the manga will probably have some good feats once it gets to more recent events.

I doubt 7-A. In volume 13 they saw turtle with the size of a small mountain and they're scared the shit out of them. But Kazuma's explosive should be at least high-end 8-A. I mean it was amped in volume 9 but amp can't be that strong, right? Also where's necromancy in Wiz's page?

That turtle's body was a lot harder than any rock or metal, though. And I don't recall a line saying they couldn't kill it, just that it was a policy not to harm it.

And Kazuma's explosive should definitely be Tier 7 for dealing that much damage to Wolbach.

Also can you Darkness' profile? I'm amateur when it comes to creating profiles. Probably can't be used in VS but hey.

I'm going to be making a lot of profiles once this revision is done.

And I also made a new Low 7-B calc for Megumin, so I need to wait for that to be evaluated.

So, tier 7 KonoSuba? And Kazuma should be bit downplayed because his level is in 10s in volume 13 which is weird because Megumin is in 40s. I believe he is tier 8 physically.

The adventurers should certainly be considerably above normal human level in durability at least, yeah. The problem is there's no definitive feats to place them anywhere. They could potentially be High 7-C.

Also Darkness tanked Undead Dragon's attacks. Undead Can't produce fire but they are physically stronger than normal Dragons. We need Dragons' AP feats from volume 11 if I remember correctly and scale he from there.

She didn't tank them, it beat her into unconsciousness easily. But current Darkness would 7-B in durability.

Anyone who scales to or above Mage Killer Sylvia and Volume 5 Megumin should be 7-B assuming my calc gets accepted.

Hoost was around 2x stronger than Megumin, but she's far above him by Vol 3.

Then it takes the combined mana of both Aqua and Megumin to kill Sylvia. We don't know how much mana they each put in, but assuming equal amounts that's 2x Megumin's AP.

Then at the end of Volume 5, Megumin becomes strong enough to kill Sylvia on her own.

So that's at least 4 times greater than Megumin's initial 1.37 Megaton AP, and the actual number is even higher since there's a pretty long scaling chain in between these.

I reread the Wiz fight quickly and she may be:

Small City Level (her explosion is far higher than Megumin's), likely higher when serious (instantly made Duke give up, who matched her in casual state)

Is this added yet? And also I'm reading chapter 11 right now and Megumin said that with her explosion along with that one cute princess with exterion or calibur or something will obliterate Elroad, a country.

I'm currently creating the pages, should be done in a few hours. Also, that statement could be hyperbole, but considering it was taken seriously I suppose I could add a "Possibly Country Level" rating.

Actually, that's probably an outlier. I don't think they can go from 7-B to 6-B from just a single statement, we'd need at least a little supporting evidence.

Iris also took down Golden Dragon who is threatening the Elroad if I remember correctly. I'll reread the dragon fight tomorrow. Also Elroad is described by Aqua to be rather big (ÕñºÕø¢) in Japanese.

Anyway, the profiles are just about done. My new 12.25 Megaton calc got accepted so the top tiers have reached Mountain Level via scaling and multipliers.

The only thing left now is to add the categories which is a real pain so I've put it off for now.

Back