• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello everyone. I am finally on winter break and have numerous goals for this time. As far as for my goals associated with this site, I'd like to get a verse for Gash Bell up and running. I've recently reread the manga and have gathered quite a few potential feats that need to be calculated. As it stands, we have the following feats thus far:

AP:

Zakeru First Arc

Town level, Before 1000 Year Demon Arc

Teoradisu

Faudo's blast

Speed:

Clear Note's beam speed

Danny dodges bullets

This is actually enough to make pages for many in the verse. I'd like to make pages for the following:

Gash Bell/Kiyomaru

Tia/Megumi

Brago/Sherry

Kyanchome/Folgore

Umagon (Schneider)/Kafk Sunbeam

Bar/Vincent Gustav

Zeon/Dufeax (I forget how to spell it)

Clear Note

Zophise/Koko

Wonlei/(Forget partner's name)

Earth/(Forget Partner's name)

Gorm/Mir

That's it for now. But I may create pages for some other mamodo. Most of them will have keys associated with one of the four arcs: BoS, 1000 Year Mamodo Arc, Faudo Arc, Final Arc.

I was also thinking about whether or not book holders should have their own separate pages, or if they should be added as a key onto their respective demons' pages. The only thing that really changes about them each arc would be their durability, or special skills in the case of Kiyomaru (And potentially Sunbeam).

Do you have any thoughts on what to do with the book partners? Should they get their own pages?

Also, is there a common calculation for destroying the earth?

I remember fondly reading the manga & watching the anime for this (Although, Toei's quality isn't as good as I remember it. Figures.) in my youth. I was disappointed to find not only did we not have pages for this 'verse, but that we did & that they had been deleted!

I'm not super knowledgeable, nor do I have much resources that can help, but I'm interested in this 'verse, & I'll try to help as I can!

I was also disappointed to find out that pages for this verse had been deleted. I was frantically searching when I first got here.

Thank you. Do you have any thoughts on how to place the book keepers?

@PaChi

Thanks for changing the title.

It's been years since I viewed the series. Zach & Zeno are probably close to top tiers, then maybe the arc villains. Where do Sherry, Brago & Tia (I do recall she's originally Tio, but I can side with Viz's change to her name on the grounds Tio seems too masculine.) & Megumin fit? There's also Folgore & Kanchome. They have interesting stamina, & maybe they have feats of their own.

Dr. Riddles & Kido's spells might have good feats.

Who are some important villains?

I think I've also seen a Respect Thread or 2 for Zatch/Gash on Reddit. Could link that, since it'd provide a good listing of feats for him & Kiyomaru.

I can't seem to find the energy required to destroy the planet with one go. But I guess assuming a 5-B for that tier should be alright since it's based on destroying the earth iirc.

I'm going to go ahead and make the verse page at least.

A link to that would be great.

Zeon is indeed a top tier. Though only Gash and Clear Note are god tiers. Brago is also a top tier, and EoS he's superior to Zeon along with Ashura.

Some big villains would be Zophise and Clear Note primarily.

Yeah. Folgore and Kyanchome don't have much in the AP department, but have excellent stamina and hax.

Same with Tio. Weak attack but great defense/durability and stamina.

Not everyone will scale to the AP feats. But most of the offensive based demons will.

"Clear was going to decress the death of all demons, body and soul." Pardon?

(Also, nice that Lina Shields already had a calc for us to use for CN's profile.)

It's changed.

And yeah. When I went searching for calcs for the verse, I started with the OBD, as I know they have pages for them. It doesn't seem like we transferred calcs for that verse over to here. So Gash Bell suffered a similar fate to Psyre in that regard. But it seems like Lina essentially recreated it here as it was already approved there. Which was nice to find.

I just remembered I forgot to add Clear's sub-relativistic attack speed.

Back