• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkness vs Annihilation (Yami Sukehiro vs Clear Note)

I was thinking about having him face Gash, but Clear doesn't get any love. He's a bit of an awkward final villain, but I do appreciate that his spells mesh with his overall goal in the series. Anyhow, I hope this is good.

High 6-C Forms (Post Elf Invasion Yami and Armored Form Clear)

They are limited to their High 6-C forms.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place on a mountainous, uninhabited island.

Starting Distance is 500 meters.

Who wins!?

Sword of Darkness: 0

Book of Annihilatio: 0

Inconclusive: 0

He usually just spams his annihilation type spells. They're large blasts of energy with massive AoE that disintegrate whatever it touches. And he has power nullification spells (of varying levels) to stop troublesome spells.

I'll get you some scans of his spells in a bit.

Durability isn't to big of an issue due to dimension slash having durability negation and Yami will be pretty difficult to hit because of his ki sensing Although power null and the AoE could give him some trouble. I'll wait for some other arguments before voting.

Yep. I was just trying to provide a wholistic picture of what Clear Note can do.

Also, Clear's partner that casts spells is in a mobile bubble that protects him from attacks. So Yami could try to attack him, but he runs the risk of being attacked by Clear in the same instant. But, if Yami manages to destroy Clear's book, then Clear will return to the demon world.

Clear's partner holds Clear's book and is the one casting the spells.

Back