• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually considering she's the one choosing the location and seeing the stages she's been seen using, there shouldn't be much obstruction at all.

That actually takes care of your high ground point as well, since there are no rooftops on a beach, in a desert, or in this arena.

Kafuru isn't in the anime. I was using the anime and OVAs as an example because in them characters are able to let their summons roam freely, and it shouldn't be any different for Kafuru.

Does she really change locations so freely? Like, can you do it as you play as her? The background changing could possibly be game mechanics if it's never showcased or talked about in the lore, anime, gameplay itself, etc. I'm not sure if a changing background is enough to show that without something else attached to it. Regardless though, you can see how far Gash throws Kido and compare that to see if Luka would really be able to see exactly where her guns landed.

Fair enough. Kiyo will likely have to think of something else. Like shooting a Zakeru at the ground to throw up dust such that even when she does emerge, she can't see properly. Tossing sand in her face, having her teleport through water where electricity can conduct and she'll be hit as she emerges from the water. Kiyo's intelligence should really allow him and Gash to adapt to any terrain.

Ah, okay. Sounds like a fun show.

Yes. Shinobi Barriers are a huge part of the lore and the mechanics of the series. Just go to the verse page and look in the "Terminology" section. If the fight is in an enclosed space like this arena he won't be able to throw it very far-- definitely not far enough to make it unable to be seen.

Blinding her won't be very effective either thanks to her Extrasensory Perception.

Ah, thank you. And that's fair enough, though I suppose it depends on where she transports them to. It doesn't seem like it's something she can spam. I suppose Gash could try crushing the guns, or he could use them if they have a trigger, lol. Like how he threw kido's giant arm back at him.

I mean, blinding her still takes away one of her senses. She's most likely reliant primarily on sight. She'll still be able to function well without her sight, but not as optimally as usual.

Also, why does the guy in the video keep spamming the same move with the dolphin? Lol.

So pick one. Is he going to throw them away, try using them, or crushing them? He can't do all three.

She can always use Arts like Princess Vacuum to get rid of the sand. But even then, him kicking sand at her seems like just one of several scenarios that could occur and I see Kafuru and Luka having a way to counter them more often than not.

Most of her selections for Shinobi Barriers are wide open spaces with no metal or rooftops which would hinder most of their attempts to avoid her homing attacks and surprise attacks

He'll do whatever Kiyo instructs him. So, if they're in an arena, he likely won't throw them since they won't go anywhere. So it could be either crushing them or using them. I'd imagine if he can use them then he would do that first as opposed to crushing. What Kiyo and Gash would do varies on the situation. I'm essentially throwing out strategies Kiyo would likely come up with.

Once again, just another strategy. It may or may not work, but it's an option that's available to them. Most of their attacks would be blowing away the terrain regardless.

So, once again, it really depends on where they go. If she happens to choose a place with metal, and they cast Jikerudo, she won't be able to do much of anything. If she chooses a place without metal, which is more likely, they'll be reliant on Kiyo's intelligence. But they typically fight in places without metal regardless, so it won't be anything new to them. (I feel like the author did that on purpose because Jikerudo is a really good spell in verse).

Rauzaraku alone kind of counters a lot of her options. He can slap away her homing attacks, blitz her, throw her and her summon away with his superior LS. And knowing Kiyo, he'll likely time it such that by the time it runs out, she'll be in an unideal position.

I'm also unsure if she can teleport while she's being held. And it doesn't seem like her teleportation can go further than ten to twenty meters at most.

Kafuru - 5 (DontTalk, Arrogant, Bambu, Veliox, SpringWater)

Gash - 6 (Ricsi, Litentric, Jacky, Xanx, Drite, Dragon)

Just to be speedyman

Switch me to Gash

Kafuru - 4 (DontTalk, Arrogant, Veliox, SpringWater)

Gash - 7 (Ricsi, Litentric, Jacky, Xanx, Drite, Dragon, Bambu)

Since it's very late for me I'll try posting the next round by next morning if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back