• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kondraki's final RWBY challenge

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
In this matchup not only will Kondraki attempt to prove he can solo all RWBY High 8Cs (With Speed Equal of course), but he also attempts to avenge Yang by killing one of, if not the, most hated character in the series.

Adam.png

Dr_kondraki_illusory_butterflies_by_ghostn-d6vfxj5.png

Adam Taurus: 1

Dr. Kondraki: 6

His hearing is more enhanced due to his faunus traits and he can naturally see in the dark.

He's also got decent AP as he stomps baselines and can amp his power even more with a single strike with his semblance.

Alright, well, this'll probably be a tough one for the doctor, then. By the comparison of both of the character's AP, Adam seems to have the edge in that category by not only stomping characters like Blake Belladona, but also increasing it dramatically with his semblance. I don't see Kondraki boosting it much, but he'll still likely boost it. As for durability, I'm gonna have to somewhat side with Kondraki there due to 408's flexibility in protecting him. However, since they are gonna take a lot of damage from both Wilt and Blush, I don't see them protecting him for very long, as they have been shown to weaken and dissipate the more damage they take. And despite the impressive capacity of 515-ARC to cause temporary blindness and third degree burns with rapid-fire shots, Adam's enhanced hearing, combined with his incredible swordplay, should probably even that out pretty nicely. Although in my opinion, the camera is probably Kondraki's best hope here.

So, combining all this with the fact that Adam just plain outpowers Kondraki in terms of Lifting Strength, and I'm placing my vote with Adam. Now, I'll stick around until somebody more knowledgeable about RWBY comes along to sort things out, but for now, it seems that Kondraki's streak got crushed by this Faunus.

Winner: Adam Taurus

Gargoyle One said:
That was great reasoning
Really? Glad to hear that. I was really insecure talking about these unfamiliar characters, and I figured I might've gotten something wrong there.

The only thing you were "Wrong about" (In quotes because it's a minor detail), was Adam's AP.

He's somewhat superior to Cinder Fall, who in base is superior to both Mercury Black and Emerald, both of which are baseline High 8C, stomping an 8C+ like Blake is a baseline feat.

That only supports your reasoning however, counted.

Starter's reasoning seems good.

Pretty sure Moonslice counters the camera, and can pretty much turn one of Kondraki's best tools right back at him, although likely at the expense of Adam getting spammed with burning hot heat. His extrasensory perception and enhanced senses are a hard counter to Kondraki's illusion creation and invis.

If Kondraki had his other equipment like the pendent, I'd say this would be a lot more close, however I don't think Booterflies can edge this one out this round.

Gargoyle One said:
Oh?
I didn't place any restrictions on his stuff.
It's just not part of his Standard Arsenal. He's only used it once for a pretty unique occasion, and doesn't really carry it normally. Same with most of his other weaponized scips, you'd need to specify which ones he's using.

ok, so assuming that konny has all the scps mentioned on his profile, a combination of 295-1 and 515-ARC should be effective in taking adam down due to large amount of crowd control it offers, along wtih using 408 to tank the brunt of his attacks and occasionally using 427 to heal, as well as staying out of melee range

otherwise, i'd say that konny will win by a SLIGHT margin, as long as adam isn't able to get the chance to hit him and kon is able to kill him before 408 becomes unable to protect him, and which point he will probably get one-shotted due to the ap difference that pops up once adam gets to use his semblence, although he will probably still do quite a bit of damage as 515-ARC is best at closer ranges, although adam is almost definitely more powerful at that range

while that is a very contrived curcumstance, if adam is able to hit kon even once with a semblence boosted attack, he wins basically immediately, but if konny can keep his distence and wear adam down (which is signifigantly easier due to 408 and his higher intelligence, which ould likely allow him to realize that the more he damages adam, the faster he cuts through the 408 barriers, and the careful he needs to be), he will most likely win as he has a more effective longer-than-melee-range option than adam

overall, i give it to konny, but only by a very slight margin

Almost forgot 408's defensive and even offensive uses. Changing to Kondraki to HI3's reason, although I do want to state that parts of the cluster can straight up swarm Adam, and triping him up is the most surefire way for Kondraki to secure a win via gradual damage.

I'm still very iffy on this; might change to Incon to be very honest.

I understand where everyone else is coming from with 408 being used as a weapon as well as a shield, but I don't think that that would be enough to overcome Adam. While, yes, Kondraki does probably have a good intelligence advantage and would probably realize how Adam's semblance works to avoid tripping it, I think that by that point, Adam would be well on his way to decimating Kondraki's 408 and nearing the doctor. Between the two of them, Adam is clearly the superior swordsman, and combine that with his general skill with his weapons, and he should be able to knock down 408 enough to start attacking Kondraki, and once that happens, I believe Kondraki wouldn't be able to stand much longer than that. I'm still sticking with Adam winning this.

Gargoyle One said:
?
Adam never has acted that way ever.
I thought he doesn't like/hate humans, maybe just overconfident It say this on his weakness section Weaknesses: Overconfident, continual use of his Aura will cause it to decay to the point where he can be left open to more significant damage

i'm going with kondraki in this one

- Genius

-Durablity is higher with SCP-408 this could probably block adam charged Moonslice

-Could drag out the fight with SCP-408 to drag down his aura

-Can blind adam with SCP-515 ARC

and many other reasons as above said. and adam REALLY hate human he probably think kondraki is a atlas scienstist or something and charged him head on but kondraki would be able to figure things out and i think SCP-408 may have enough power to stop adam charged Moonslice maybe not really much but make it not lethal as it would be. So yeah i'm giving this to konny this time again -

Hey isnt Adamsomekind of a cow fuanus? then wouldnt the flash cmaera hurts more than humans? Considering how sensitve his hearing and sight I belive Kondraki takes this with his camera. Though I'm might change it If I'm proven wrong

Edit: I' meant camera

Back