• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kondraki's final RWBY challenge

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I refuse to belive that. I double-dog-dare someone to find anyone that can beat Kon with Prep.
EDIT: That's NOT a mismatch.
>anything even remotely related to the foundation with prep time vs. literally anything else

BOI, the GOC may have better non-anomolous tech, but when the Foundation needs to use anomalies, you're lucky if you're just shot, instead of having your mind destroyed by SCPs like 579 or getting ****** by 239 and Co,, plus kondraki himself has access to lots of SCPs that could royally **** you if you don't have some insane hax resistence (due to being an administrator), plus the O5s could give him access to some stronger stuff if need be

in conclusion, unless you're 682 or high 1-B and above, foundation anything with prep time is just obscene

Cain Fastus said:
Hl3 or bust said:
WeeklyBattles said:
One word: Solidarity
y
those catgirls only escaped because they literally made 2722 go to infinte% of it's max speed
What catgirls? What are talking about and does the solidartiy have to do with those catgirls
stealing solidarity was a tale series where cyborg catgirls and a wizard (who seems to be partially possesed by an O5) held in foundation captivity escape and steal 2722, and then only escape the foundation due to somehow accelerating 2722 to infinity% of it's max speed

WeeklyBattles said:
Speaking of the cat girls, why dont they have a profile yet?
that hub hasn't been edited at all in nearly a year, so it's an old ass series that isn't really super important to anything we've been doing

Hl3 or bust said:
that hub hasn't been edited at all in nearly a year, so it's an old ass series that isn't really super important to anything we've been doing
Theyre still an SCP :p

All I find was nonses fics that somehow have to have Naruto in it and you gussed right it was a harem fanfiction,Really i wish there will be someone out ther to right about how the foundation found a plante that is filled witn human and human animal faunus and trying to find away to contact the planet and knowing about it state and the world of remnant knows about them and become surpriz/distrust about finding out life on another world that is possibly wzy more advancec and more peaceful than their own

WeeklyBattles said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Theyre still an SCP :p
i think 2722 getting to infinity% speed was the result of one of them doing something funky to it's thrusters/engines, and nanami can create cognito/memetihazards

also, simon gives an odd insight into an O5, since he is partially possesed by Red (an "embryotic" O5), which feeds on his worries and doubts, but was removed at some point

Cain Fastus said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Cain Fastus said:
I dont know why but I have a sudden urge of reading a fanfiction about the foundation in rwby vers
i'm fairly certain that that is a real thing (thank TV tropes)
There is? Is it good?
there wasn't one (not a good one at least, since i've already posted the only ones i could find)

Grace Period is now over.

Kondraki has now conquered High 8C RWBY with Speed Equal.

Back