• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kondraki vs Neopolitan

Neopolitan's tendency to play with her opponents is going to seriously hurt her in the long run when it comes to this battle, especially considering that Kondraki's area of expertise is anomolies just like her. Kondraki also has a wider ranger of abilities, although he likely has a lower AP. However, he has multiple ways of tripping up Neopolitan, moreso than his opponent, whose Illusions he'll be able to work around in a relatively short amount of time.

Kondraki with some difficulty, 7.5/10 times. If Neopolitan goes all out in the beginning of the fight, she can take it, but as it stands dragging it out puts the favor heavily into Boooterflies.

I'm now legit intrested in finding out the current record holder for most wins on a High 8-C to see if Kondraki might pass them up.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm now legit intrested in finding out the current record holder for most wins on a High 8-C to see if Kondraki might pass them up.
idk i but i find it funny for some reason seeing kondraki fighting bunch of rwby characters lol (also bump)

Dargoo Faust said:
Neopolitan's tendency to play with her opponents is going to seriously hurt her in the long run when it comes to this battle, especially considering that Kondraki's area of expertise is anomolies just like her. Kondraki also has a wider ranger of abilities, although he likely has a lower AP. However, he has multiple ways of tripping up Neopolitan, moreso than his opponent, whose Illusions he'll be able to work around in a relatively short amount of time.
Kondraki with some difficulty, 7.5/10 times. If Neopolitan goes all out in the beginning of the fight, she can take it, but as it stands dragging it out puts the favor heavily into Boooterflies.
Kondraki FRA

Man RWBY vs SCP seems to be a thing now.......

Anyway, not sure if it's redundant, but regardless.

Kondraki FRA

Gargoyle One said:
This is like the 4th time SCP outdoes RWBY
Duh , the verse have shittones of hyperdemionsnal entities!.

Plus it's more haxxed then the rwbyverse.

Hoenstly I'm not sure who's more dangeruse in that

Verse the humans or the skips

kondraki fra

But question can't this be a stomp for kondraki favor via(invisibility-experience-resistance to ilillusion creators -ap advantage-enchanted senses)

Neopolitan has an AP/Dura advantage. That said, in character, she's not going to abuse that as much as she could.

i'd say konny due to his overall versitillity and expertise, along with neo's tendency to toy with opponents

also, kondraki vs RWBY (with the possible exception of yang) would probably be pretty fair, unless they all rush him, although even that may not work especially well due to the large amount of options he has when it comes to crowd control

I think including yang will make it more fair knowing the fact that it's a fight between a four teen girls vs an expert genius

on the other hand we need a real challenge for Dr kondraki! and not someone that stomp him

Back