• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koichi Hirose's Revision

Allright, I will cut to the point.

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Echoes#Abilities_2

Koichi Hirose can write words and replicate their effects into reality. While this ability is clarified in his AP, this does lead his powers and abilities section to be rather bare.

He has a few powers individually that would qualify, including Minor Heat Manipulation and Minor Air Manipulation.

It seems like it could be either Minor Reality Warping or Minor Information Manipulation.

At the very least, I think we should add the heat and air manipulation to his profile just for accuracy sake.

I plan on updating plenty of the profiles , waiting on my calculation to be evaluated first before that .

I got a big folder of scans for decently big revisions.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I plan on updating plenty of the profiles , waiting on my calculation to be evaluated first before that .
I got a big folder of scans for decently big revisions.
Great! I can modify this thread if need be.

Back