• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Dragon Ball revision

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well i'm back, this time just a minor revision for DB

1. Shenron

Dragon Ball is stated to be "cosmic cheat code" that can hurl the cosmic order into chaos. This warrant Dragon Balls and All Eternal Dragons, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation

2. CC Goku

Guidebook stated directly that SSB:Universe Tree Power is his strongest form

3. Hearts

The guy used his own powers (Gravity Cage) on himself

and completely fine later

So he should have resistance toward his own abilities

This is all of this CRT

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Not sure about Law Manipulation but Reality Warping is a yes and Chaos Manipulation seems fine.
Well, i mean, Dragon Ball can "hurl the cosmic order into chaos", anyway cosmic order pretty much a different word for the law of universe, order is an interchangeable word for law, so drag order (or law) into chaos is pretty much a form of law hax

The first is just a figure of speech, throwing the cosmo into chaos can be done just by making Frieza immortal tbh, or with whatever other dumb wish.

The rest should be fine, tho I'd let the judgment to someone more knowledgeable than me on Heroes.

The first is just a figure of speech, throwing the cosmo into chaos can be done just by making Frieza immortal tbh, or with whatever other dumb wish.

The rest should be fine, tho I'd let the judgment to someone more knowledgeable than me on Heroes.

Would make someone immortal give law manipulation?

I disagree with chaos manipulation because it's just saying that they have the potential to throw the natural order into disarray through one bad wish via a chain reaction sort of deal not that it's literally manipulating any force of chaos.

I disagree with chaos manipulation because it's just saying that they have the potential to throw the natural order into disarray through one bad wish via a chain reaction sort of deal not that it's literally manipulating any force of chaos.
Well it says that they hurl the cosmic order by chaos and it makes sense because Elder Kai didn’t even want them using the db’s for wishes that are for doing good
ngl i don't see how it would give law manip
I thought affecting the natural order of the universe was law manip but if it isn’t then mb

I agree with the chaos manipulation and the rest, I am neutral for the Reality Warping and Law Manipulation leading to a agree. One addition for the Chaos Manipulation. It can make the dead come back alive and has power over disorder and can bring the destruction of the universe. Therefor it cannot be taken has "figure of speech" or "flowering language" given the serious manner presented by the elder kai and the turn of events in GT.
this would be chaos manipulation only when they are overused to the point that they become filled with Evil energy, and this wouldn't apply to the main cannon as it is something only seen in the Toei/GT continuity

why everything involve dragon all is: nah it just figure of speech, no it flowery language, seriously can someone have better counter-argument???

Also remind, Law Manipulation is also a power can be achieved via Reality Warping, so Dragon Ball can hax law via Reality Warping is fairly simple and reasonable, and the statement is direct enough

Also I want to point out Elder Kai says using the db will hurl the cosmic order into chaos by just using it he doesn’t even want them to use it for wishes which aren’t being done for evil and are simple things like reviving the people majin buu killed

why everything involve dragon all is: nah it just figure of speech, no it flowery language, seriously can someone have better counter-argument???
i mean, for GT it is clear enough, you would be best to ask SamanPatou about this tho

Also remind, Law Manipulation is also a power can be achieved via Reality Warping, so Dragon Ball can hax law via Reality Warping is fairly simple and reasonable, and the statement is direct enough
i honestly don't see anything for law manip tho

Also I want to point out Elder Kai says using the db will hurl the cosmic order into chaos by just using it he doesn’t even want them to use it for wishes which aren’t being done for evil and are simple things like reviving the people majin buu killed
well.....when they use them to do just that nothing happens to the order of the universe, does it?

It's hard to get that'-'

The way I see it, reality warping should be a given given wishes already affect what is real and what isn't. As for the Law Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation part... The problem isn't that it's figure-of-speech or flowery language. It's the fact that, even if it isn't, wishes don't DIRECTLY affect the cosmic order. In fact, the thing that would cause the wishes to get messy is what the recipient DOES with the wishes, hence the saying "Be careful what you wish for."

i mean, for GT it is clear enough, you would be best to ask SamanPatou about this tho

i honestly don't see anything for law manip tho
GT takes the concept that‘s said by Elder Kai because dragons are born from even wishes like wishing for panties, etc. (lowkey forgot the other wishes, but I think Syn was revived from wishing for the people to be revived)
well.....when they use them to do just that nothing happens to the order of the universe, does it?
Well it’s stated but we’re not shown visually what happens

Dragon Ball is stated to be "cosmic cheat code" that can hurl the cosmic order into chaos. This warrant Dragon Balls and All Eternal Dragons, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation
By granting wishes. The Dragon Balls do not control laws or chaos. They warp reality. By resurrecting the dead, souls are removed from Other World. By wishing to become king, a single individual irrevocably altered Earth completely. By gaining immortality, the natural decay of the body is negated.

GT takes the concept that‘s said by Elder Kai because dragons are born from even wishes like wishing for panties, etc. (lowkey forgot the other wishes, but I think Syn was revived from wishing for the people to be revived)
the wishes don't do anything, the corruption of the dragon balls is what does it, and even then, that wouldn't apply to main canon, but to the Toei Continuity, in which you would need to use scenes from the anime instead of panels fron the manga

Well it’s stated but we’re not shown visually what happens
then if nothing happens as far as we know, how can we know that he is literal about it? Even when what he said to not do ends up being done, nothing happens, he doesn't even comments on anything

the wishes don't do anything, the corruption of the dragon balls is what does it, and even then, that wouldn't apply to main canon, but to the Toei Continuity, in which you would need to use scenes from the anime instead of panels fron the manga

then if nothing happens as far as we know, how can we know that he is literal about it? Even when what he said to not do ends up being done, nothing happens, he doesn't even comments on anything
its stated they do soemthing, but yeah don’t see what happens.

He literally gets bribed into doing it by offering naked pictures of Bulma.

why no one else saying anything about Heroes part????
The heroes part is fine

You dont need a better argument if the dragon balls are already this reality warping set of objects. Reality warping can accomplish everything stated without actually effecting chaos or laws themselves. Now while I believe achieving those feats is possible with the balls, it wouldn’t go on the profile.

Back