• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knights and Conduits: Fear vs Cole Macgrath

Don't know anything about Knight Run, but going by the profiles, this is my take.

Fear takes hand to hand combat. She's likely more skilled and has more combat options in melee combat. Cole has an unorthodox weapon but that's not really enough to offset this.

Cole has the range advantage. He can fly, has superior range, and gas vastly superior versatility. Danmaku can be a challenge, but Cole can just fly out of range or deflect repeatedly, plus his healing will keep him in the game should any hits get through.

Both have Statistics Amplification, so I'll assume that balances out until I'm given more info. Assuming Fear's Enhanced Senses are the typical enhanced Sight, Hearing, Smell, etc and not anything special, I'll guve Cole the advantage over her with his Radar Sense, effectively allowing him to keep her in his sights at all times.

Going Cole 7/10. She's a serious threat uf she closes the distance, but Cole's in character move is to stay away and spam range. The variety he brings to the table should be enough to land himself the hits he needs.

<She's likely more skilled

Knight Run characters are infamous on this wiki for being ridiculously skilled

Pray Meyer currently takes the top 5 for one of the most skilled on the wiki

Moving that up to a high "probably".

Anywho, are you familiar with this verse? What else can you tell me?

I'm not too aware of Knight Run, I was going to remake Cole vs Anne but Witch wanted me to use Fear instead since Anne was going to lose that fight

Oh, its here. Oh no.

Right of the bat, what is Coles AP. Fear can migitate Coles range with her Aurora System and her Noshim Barriers. This is second Key Fear right? Depending on the AP she could shrugg of everything unhaxxy with her barrier alone and would have nearly infinite teleports to close the gap in. If she manages to closes the distance then Cole would have to deal with constant power null Danmaku

Schnee One said:
<She's likely more skilled
Knight Run characters are infamous on this wiki for being ridiculously skilled

Pray Meyer currently takes the top 5 for one of the most skilled on the wiki
Sniff* At least someone who remembers, it was a respected verse, but then Light Novels happend

So i can assume Fear has the advantage?

Well, it depends on the potency of the powernull. Wave Power null can up to low 6B and it nulls fairly complex stuff like the physics fuckery done by Phenomenom weapons

The Aurora System is a pair of green wings that accelerate the user into pseudo teleportation, covering large distances in an instant. Her barriers are part of her physiology and is powered by her Nohsim Core. With "The White" she runs around with multiple A Tier cores. For comparason sake, a C Tier Core allowed her to massacre entire armies, fight against Dry extensivly, overpower him in an AP clash AFTER the duel and then fight against another army in a single war. Her cores represent her stamina basically

Isn't there currently a thread going on to discuss whether or not nulling AP is more impressive or did that conclude. As a side note, how good is said Physics Fuckery?

By pseudo teleportation, I'm guessing you mean a massive speed amp? Because that's nothing new to Cole. Hell, his own speed amp probably matches it, it can make people that seem like a blur to him move in slow motion. Not to mention, his won't end as long as he has a source of electricity or until he turns it off.

Those are all admittedly impressive, but Cole's stamina is infinite.

Do Cores run off electricity? Because if so, Cole can just suck the juice out of them.

Was there? Didnt know that lol. Physics fuckery ranges from giving all laws of mass, motion and gravity the middle finger to stopping a planets rotation by shifting the planets revolution axis, fixing the space around the planet and stopping core rotation.

Riight, Cole has something like this too. So no distance closing if Cole dosnt allow it, yikes.

And Fear's is nearly infinite, she fought against humanitys biggest space fleet on her own and wasnt going to stop until they destroyed her cores individualy. Just saying that no one will outlast the other, one of them will be killed

Unknown, but i feel that this is sematics. Cole wont suck her to death i believe

But well, looking at this carefully i give this to Cole. In a direct shootout i believe Fear to have the advantage with superior firepower and some really nasty weapons that could catch Cole offguard, but in a actual range fight Cole just outranges her pretty hard.

Hrmm. That might work. The null Cole resists can negate macro-quantum matter manipulation and Regenerationn, pocket reality creation, and various others.

Point.

I mean, if he's being hit by something that runs on electricity, it'd only makes sense that he would. Would draining ir destroying the cires kill her? Regardless, I can't really make that argument if there's no proof that it runs on electricity anyways.

First Witch said:
Unknown, but i feel that this is sematics. Cole wont suck her to death i believe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBhOuyUk2YI

Not the same Cole but that's absolutely possible. Just not in character since this is good Cole with not as much Range

BTW what exactly is Fear's AP? Like Wright said Cole stomped a guy who was 956 Megatons by waking up.

Unless there's a good scaling chain for her she's 1.8 Gigatons, not even 2x stronger then a feat done by waking up performed by someone Cole Stomps

Energy is moot unless she has some form of regen or way to restart a brain if she even has one, your organs and machinery are being hit with an off switch

She's a core so this won't work I think, but that doesn't need to be comparable

AG's dont really require their organs, her Cores would just restart her organism.

I never said it was a 2 time advantage, just pointed out that she has a AP advantage lol.

With such a small gap that Cole is superior to by a large degree Im not even sure she does which is why I asked if there was a scaling chain of some kind.

Back