• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run revisions

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Its that time of the year again. I really hope i dont have to touch the early arcs of the series in regards to CTR's again...

General stuff

Range
Every Wave user gets Tens of Kilometer range for causing such a deep hole with their attack:

Wave range

So Anne Mayer, Pray Mayer, Fear (Knight Run) and Blue Beetle (Knight Run)

Dry on the other hand gets Thousands of Kilometer range through this:

Dry Range

The feat is eyeballed to be the size of europe

Sion Zail has her own feats to which she scales:

Sion range 153

Here, she cutted a giant robot apart. I marked a certain spot red, for the scale:

Sion range scale 153

This scan takes place in that marked spot. Eyeballing it, i would say its hundreds of meters

Stamina
Dunno if need CTR's for stamina changes that arent going from finite to infinite but while we are at it:

Knight Run Stamina

Its pretty selfexplanatory.

Sion-specific additions
Sion copied the "Six Demons and one God" Sword Style and such gains access to:

Instinctive Reactions:

Sion instinctive reactions chapter 123

Statistics amplification:

This one requires a little bit of context:

Six Demons Statistics amplification
Six Demons Statistics amplification 2

So here we have Blackshirt Ray Nelson with the Blue sword and Whiteshirt Van Nelson with the red sword. Ray is the physical superior character that continuesly blitzes Van (Scan 1) in their battle. Van started to blitz Ray later on in their fight when using "Six Demon" Techniques (Scan 2). Its a inherent ability of the Sword Style.

Attack Reflection and Body Controll:

Sion Attack reflection chapter 145

Regenerationn Low-Mid:

Sion Low high chapter 107
No arms
Sion Low high 2 chapter 107
Slowly regrowing arms

Perception Manipulation: Basically, Sion's sword attacks are infamous for being inmperciveable even by characters far superior to her in physical specs

Sion invisible sword chapter 128
Sion invisible sword chapter 133

Scan 1: A Character explains the mechanics behind Sion's invisible Sword

Scan 2: The same character explains the effects on her Sword techniqes

Analytical Prediction: Sion strikes pseudo teleporting enemy through prediction

Sion Analytical Prediction

Speaking about analytical prediction, Anne's and Pray's need their Mind reading readjusted to Analytical prediction, as the ability didnt exist to that time.

Huh, galleries are actually way easier to use than normal photo function. Good to know

I agree with everything but the perception manipulation should just be limited invisibility.

Also attack reflection should also be limited due to her not reflecting all the damage,.

Limited invisibility would imply that the weapons arent visible in general, which is not true. She simply moves her sword in such a way that people cant follow it. Clint for example can still see her sword (or at least thats implied he can) so it would be limited perception manipulation.

Limited attack reflection is fair, althought it is worth mentioning that its heavily implied that she coudnt reflect the entire attack due to her damn poor body condition. But Limited it probably is, involves less assumptions.

hmm thats why I said limited invisibility because it is invisibility gained via use of movement but I guess perception manipulation makes sense as well.

If it was then yeah its a bit hard to tell but as you said limited is safer.

Technically, she could get limited invisiblity through her AB Sword Armored Blade, its barrier can prevent detection and it can turn invisible too.

Aight, i will wait for another staffmember and then wrap this up. Thats the power of scans i guess.

On a second though, this is so uncontroversal its probably fine to apply now. Thank you Oven for taking the time to read and bless this CTR.

Back