• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KND top tiers Upgrade

Keep in mind that when Father's flame went through the Earth, it probably vaporized everything that it touched AT LEAST considering how fast that flame went through the Earth's core.

Assuming that the Earth was granite, how hot did Father's flame have to be in order to melt through the Earth that fast? Perhaps that can be calculated?

Also, a timeframe for the above calculation can be derived for this.

If I add the earth diameter, I would need to find a new time-frame, and would be a little difficult cuz there has been a jump cuts, so the new time could be tricky. But I can start counting from the instant that the flame can be watched from space, and reduce the time to 0.25 seconds. We can use the value fro now, until there's a way to calculate the temperature and the melting of the earth

Antoniofer said:
and Likely Relativistic attack speed for Grandfather (he has shown to be superior to Father)
Does "superior" necessarily mean faster attacks? There should be a feat showing faster attack speed for Grandfather to justify the scaling. Otherwise it's unsupported speculation, especially since this attack looks like an outlier for the series, though it's been years since I watched the show.

Welp, its a cartoon, this kind of things lacks serie, however, don't should be considered due that he transformed for first time and doesn't lack of sense at all after Operation z.e.r.o when Grandfather was unharmed after the moon base crashing. About the speed scaling, I suggested to put the the Likely, seems rasonable since Grandpa turned the world in his minions in matter of hours (I think in the movie said the time passed, but no remember right now)

Antoniofer said:
About the speed scaling, I suggested to put the the Likely, seems rasonable since Grandpa turned the world in his minions in matter of hours (I think in the movie said the time passed, but no remember right now)
His power spread out in an area of effect. Spreading around the world in hours would be slower than relativistic speed.

I wasn't saiying that speed is relativistic, was only prove that all those feats aren't outliers, is possible to Grandpa to be slower, but I doubt that he is very slower compared with Father, Grandpa inherits the most of his powers to his son after all

• Considering how fast the flame went through the Earth's core, it is highly likely that the temperature of Father's flame is a LOT HIGHER than what is required to just melt the materials that you listed in your calc.
  • You also have to keep in mind that most of the Earth's core is in a molten state/melted. Therefore, the calculation to melt the Earth's core would not exactly apply.
Vaporizing the Earth's core would be better in this case.

So, what about if I use the higher temperature to melt the materials? I mean, if the higher melting point is 1800 K, I use that in every other material, but that would be a low ball. Hmm, there's any formula to vaporizing the Earth's core?

Already update the values, using 1811 K (iron melting point) as the temperature of the flame, still being a low-ball tho. Cal I apply the udgrades now? could be a low end, but is the only that we got, at least until someone more experienced re-make the calc

Does anybody actually dodge this attack though? It appears to be one of his strongest, so I certainly wouldn't scale it to every attack he does.

I don't think this should apply to Father's speed ,unless i'm missing something like one of the kids reactinng to the flame ,his speed should unknown (or whatever you guys decide) with relativistic attack speed.And maybe the AP calc should be redone?

@Kkapoios: You still did not specify what was wrong with the AP calculation. Seems like calculating the amount energy needed to destroy the Earth's composition is correct.

By the way, considering that flame went through the Earth and into outer space at that speed, do you think the Earth's core could have been vaporized considering that the state of Earth's core is already melted in the first place?

Edit: Anyways, if there is a video showing Grandfather spreading his minions around the Earth, that would be nice. If the time it took to surround the Earth is "hours", just get half the circumference of Earth, and then divide that value by 2 (high end) to 12 (low end) hours respectively.

Don't forget to convert hours into seconds first though.

1.He says that he squarres the diameter of the beam but in cylinders we squarre the radius.

2.The hole isn't a cylinder ,if you see the video it starts as a very small radius and then it expands ,the real shape of the destroyed volume is a cone without a small part of its top.

3.From the video we see no glowing stuff which would indicate melting ,so pulverization or vaporization should be used.

Noted, however, I am very much leaning towards vaporization considering that there were:

• No dust particles flying shown at the flame's exit
  • The fire itself is HOT!
Btw, will edit this post later to show an alternate calculation for this according to your specifications. I am guessing that the volume of the material destroyed is similar to a truncated cone?

Keep in mind that this is an absolute low end, considering that the flame extended towards outer space as well.

Sorry for the delay, i was without electriticy.

@Kkapoios, yeah, I used a truncated cone for the volume, however, the first radious is negligible, so that is almost a cone.

About the speed, no one actually reacted to the attack, but should be appropiate to scale Grandfather's attack speed cuz he has show to be superior in several ways, but how that is questionable, I suggested the Likely in the speed. and again, I'm not counting the time from the intant the Father breathed, I'm counting from the instant before the flame can be see it from space, counting from the time that he breath and adding the Earth diameter, would make the speed slower, and has sense since the earth could have attenuated the flame's speed

So, there is any conclusion here? should the calcs be applied to the profiles or someone will suggest a change in the calcs?

I will edit this post with a new result soon, seeing that it is a cone and not a cylinder.

However, this calculation will assume that Father's flame has vaporized through the Earth's core, for the reasons I stated above.

Ok, any other problem or suggestion from the calcs? Should I upgrade the profiles to:

AP: High 6-A, At least High 6-A or 5-C? for both characters

Speed: Relativistic for Father's dragon form and Likely Relativistic for Grandfather? attack speed for both

That sounds good. Perhaps the stats for Father can be changed to...

Attack Potency: At least 5-C, likely higher

Speed: Unknow movement speed; Relativistic attack speed/reactions

This would apply to Grandfather as well.

Ok then, are you going to post a blog about the Moon level flame or should I do it? we need a link for that, I can't post it for now cuz I haven't a pc tho

I guess that can be written like Unknown, At least Superhuman movement speed; maybe Father can be faster, but I would need to see the whole serie to find something, and I haven't time for that

Back