• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father (KND) CRT

While i don't feel like creating a whole CRT for KND i want to refine Father's profile, since he is participating in this tournament, so, for the changes!

• His equipment: The pipe is not important or combat applicant, just remove it, lol (Although i cite it bellow)

• Intelligence: Due to the humorist cartoon nature of the show, sometimes Father act stupidity, but most of the times he has clever plans all alone that outsmart a entire 10000+ organization, besides that he have created some sick devices like a age changing cigar, a +planetary range shapeshifthing machines that works only on specific targets, and more important than all of this, the MF can combine the technology with his bakering skills to make a Deathstar like gigant cake. Ohh, and he is also the CEO of Evil Adult Industries Inc

So i think this guy can be an Genius to Extraordinary Genius intelligence

• His AP and Tiers: Now, the main point of this CR is regarding Father's two tiers and why it needs to be just one

So, Dragon Father appears in the series finale for literary less than a minute, thanks to that he doesn't have absolutely any feat or scaling besides the moon level AP. With this the profile have a bunch of unknowns regarding his stats, but more important is the fact that the tier needs to be remove because the AP feat DIND'T HAPPEN DUE TO THE DRAGON TRANSFORMATION

Like i said above one of Father abilities is rage, as anger he becomes more powerful are his flames, one good example of that is when he confronted the Grandfather (His how father, lol) And made a casually planet level durability gets worried due to insane flames emitting from him

Right before the Dragon Father moment the villain had his pipe stealed and because of that another of his master plans would go wrong. Is due to this angry felling that the character could create the insane flames of the Dragon Form, and not the other way round

So, what is my suggestion? We could remove the Dragon tier and just say that Father is 8-B, up to 5-C with rage, considering the 8-B happened casually when he was calm

Last edited:
Been a damn while since I've last watched this show, but from what I can tell, this looks okay

I have added the new abilities to his profile.
As far as
So, what is my suggestion? We could remove the Dragon tier and just say that Father is 8-B, up to 5-C with rage, considering the 8-B happened casually when he was calm
I agree with this you can make that change.

Made the changes, and also two other things:

• Regarding intelligence, i described both in general terms and combat terms (Took inspiration from Yor profile, for me this should be a standard for the profiles)
  • This Superhuman speed justification was because he outrun a dog, but in the same episode we discovery the dog was Numbuh 88, so i changed to Subsonic as Father should be comparable to Numbuh 1, although this is a placeholder until we same some good calculations regarding the speed in the verse

Back