• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He upscale from 12.2 trought.

Nah, because the argument here is that he don't have any feats of dodging various projectiles while blind, even If you add the Manabu feat, that would't change anything.

I don't think you understand my argument, i not saying he can't sense the attacks coming towards him, he can, what i claiming is that he can't dodge them due to lack feats from doing so.
Don't tell me your entire argument is "Ayanokouji can't do that because he has never done so.". Projectiles are just stuff flying or coming at you. Manabu evaded an attack from Ryuuen, and that just means that he has a projectile dodging feat while being blinded. Secondly, please don't say "it wouldn't change anything", it changes the match very well.
Yeah no, "i don't want attention attitude" is complete BS, that's not the reason at all. Like, the in the next day, he show how good he is at skiing in front of everyone there, How the heck is this "i don't want attention"?
9AzvKV4.png

If you keep a glance, this is the ideal "Ayanokouji-honest reaction" moment. And don't say that he needs literally around a day to master something, nobody does that at skiing. Ayanokouji never stated that, so I don't know why you are bringing all that. He himself said that he thought it was dangerous:
Mhc2nMA.png

The reason can be anything like he sensed they would get injured or something, but saying like he needs a day to master stuff is clearly not what he even suggested. He himself said that sports were connected with a narrow line, and he could connect the verbal and visual knowledge he had and master it even better. Kushida said this:
z1eXP1P.png

She even mentioned Ayanokouji as abnormal.
In Vol 0, he does a test, fails, and in the next day he does the thing complety fine, his Power mimicry most likely work in a day, not in a isntant.
His limited power mimicry is because of the white room training only, so it doesn't matter if he sucks while being little.
The only problem with that is:
He don't usually use pressure points with enemies that don't have thick muscle mass, unlike Albert. He probally try at some point when he realized How strong Angie is, but not immediality.
Ayanokouji attacks Ishizaki in the jaw:
0Tn3hSN.png

If you have knowledge of martial arts, this is to knockdown an opponent with a single attack.
He not gonna be able to get close easily, because his getting outrange at the moment. Like, If he does get close, Angie gonna blind him with light, and Fire a tennis Ball from upclose.
He has stealth mastery, Angie doesn't. He can come close without Angie realizing that he is even there.
Angie don't use a tennis racket, she use a Paint Brush, which she have multiple ones.
Cool, but how does that influence this?

Don't tell me your entire argument is "Ayanokouji can't do that because he has never done so.".
No, my argument is since he never deal with It before, he gonna have a hard time dealing with in this match.
Projectiles are just stuff flying or coming at you. Manabu evaded an attack from Ryuuen, and that just means that he has a projectile dodging feat while being blinded.
No?
Secondly, please don't say "it wouldn't change anything", it changes the match very well.
Not really.
9AzvKV4.png

If you keep a glance, this is the ideal "Ayanokouji-honest reaction" moment. And don't say that he needs literally around a day to master something, nobody does that at skiing. Ayanokouji never stated that, so I don't know why you are bringing all that. He himself said that he thought it was dangerous:
I don't see how that's a rebutall to my argument? Like, my argument is that his Power mimicry don't work in a instant, you response don't adress that.
Mhc2nMA.png

The reason can be anything like he sensed they would get injured or something, but saying like he needs a day to master stuff is clearly not what he even suggested.
I really don't care for what he suggested trought, since that's what most likely happened.
He himself said that sports were connected with a narrow line, and he could connect the verbal and visual knowledge he had and master it even better. Kushida said this:
z1eXP1P.png

She even mentioned Ayanokouji as abnormal.
Ok? I never doubted he can copy sports, i just said is not as fast as you claiming.
His limited power mimicry is because of the white room training only, so it doesn't matter if he sucks while being little.
No is not?
Ayanokouji attacks Ishizaki in the jaw:
0Tn3hSN.png

If you have knowledge of martial arts, this is to knockdown an opponent with a single attack.
Ignoring that the firsts three attacks he lauchs are not even aimed at his jaws, Ishizaki still fairly buff so...
He has stealth mastery, Angie doesn't. He can come close without Angie realizing that he is even there.
You know he don't turn Invisible right? And where the heck he would even hide?
Cool, but how does that influence this?
I mean, you argument is that he would disarm Angie, which would't work since she have another Paint Brush.

No, my argument is since he never deal with It before, he gonna have a hard time dealing with in this match.
It's like saying that if you have eaten french fries and then if you go eating noodles, it would be difficult. French fries are eaten with hand and noodles with a fork, but you can do it with hand as well. Similarly, Ayanokouji should be able to sense Angie easily, unless she has stealth mastery.
Yes. Punches are like projectiles only. Also, tennis balls don't matter.
Not really.
I really does lol. If Ayanokouji has enhanced senses, he can counter light manipulation. If he has high adaptation, he can use Angie's techniques against herself, which is lol, optional.
I don't see how that's a rebutall to my argument? Like, my argument is that his Power mimicry don't work in a instant, you response don't adress that.
You are trying to say that his power mimicry only works in a day without any logical reason. Ayanokouji seriously never stated that he is able to copy them in a day or something. He did it on the instant when he needed it you cannot say otherwise unless you have a good argument. And I believe I do. His power mimicry is because of his heavy training in the white room. He connects the visual information and then does it, it isn't like he requires like an entire day. Logically, this doesn't make sense because you are saying that he would forget his white room training for a single day and then remember it the other day lol. He absorbs the techniques by taking visual and verbal information, it isn't like he hasn't learnt that stuff before, otherwise he would have had power mimicry and not limited power mimicry, because it is limited to just physical prowess of an opponent, and is restricted to being similar to the techniques he knows already. THIS SHOULDN'T BE A DEBATE. You put out a "he requires a day to do it" out of nowhere over just the fact that he did it the next day. Even if you argue about this further, I will begin using the "it isn't listed on his profile that he does it in a day so it doesn't work like that" card.

No is not?
It is. He tries to connect the information to the sports he already knows, and that's the only reason it's limited, because he can do it only with the sports and techniques similar to what he knows already. Keep up with the past CRTs.
Ignoring that the firsts three attacks he lauchs are not even aimed at his jaws, Ishizaki still fairly buff so...
This argument is baseless as well. You are assuming that Ayanokouji wouldn't use pressure points only because Angie doesn't have any kind of muscle mass. LOL, he used pressure points against Albert only because Albert endured all his attacks. If the same happens with Angie, he can clearly do the same. Ishizaki is not buff; he has a lower physical score than even Hirata.
You know he don't turn Invisible right? And where the heck he would even hide?
You said New York, right? There would be streets, people, and stuff where he can hide around.
I mean, you argument is that he would disarm Angie, which would't work since she have another Paint Brush.
I would say let's stop the power mimicry stuff here. Ayanokouji doesn't need to copy her moves to defeat her, that's optional.

I would say let's stop the power mimicry stuff here.
Ok, that's a bad wincon anyway since is not combat apicable. I can explain why his Power mimicry in the general discussion take a day to work.

The rest of you reply is kinda bad, and din't understand, so i gonna respond to some of your arguments that are reasonable.
You are assuming that Ayanokouji wouldn't use pressure points only because Angie doesn't have any kind of muscle mass
I mean, that's what is Said in his page, i not assuming anything.
All of his strikes are calculated, and if the opponent has overwhelming durability like thick muscle mass he attacks the weak points of the body.

he used pressure points against Albert only because Albert endured all his attacks. If the same happens with Angie, he can clearly do the same.
Ok, i not saying his not gonna use pressure points, i saying he not gonna do immediality, which is a problem since Angie can defeat him with her superior strenght.
Is not like Angie gonna let Ayano attack her.
Ishizaki is not buff; he has a lower physical score than even Hirata.
I don't see how Hinata having a better physical score than him means he is not buff, since they don't value by How much buff you are.
You said New York, right? There would be streets, people, and stuff where he can hide around.
There's actually zero people in this New York.
Anyway, yeah he could hide in this place, but since Angie Just need to be in a Open space to neg that, is not super reliable.

Ok, that's a bad wincon anyway since is not combat apicable. I can explain why his Power mimicry in the general discussion take a day to work.
Cool.
I mean, that's what is Said in his page, i not assuming anything.
I read it and it's weirdly idiotic. His profile needs to be worked upon. I remember reading stuff like he can perform only Taebo now somewhere in his AP section. But as a verse supporter, you understand that's not the case, so I wouldn't trouble myself for explaining the otherwise.
Ok, i not saying his not gonna use pressure points, i saying he not gonna do immediality, which is a problem since Angie can defeat him with her superior strenght.
Is not like Angie gonna let Ayano attack her.
Give him some rest lol. He attacks opponents on their weak points to end the fight quickly, and that can be seen in volume 0 as well.
I don't see how Hinata having a better physical score than him means he is not buff, since they don't value by How much buff you are.
I mean, Ishizaki doesn't look like he has muscle mass, he just has some body fat.
There's actually zero people in this New York.
Anyway, yeah he could hide in this place, but since Angie Just need to be in a Open space to neg that, is not super reliable.
Yeah, and he can sense Angie as well. If the 1 km distance didn't exist, I can definitely see Ayanokouji winning this very easily. He can hide somewhere in the place and as the objective is to kill, Angie would mostly like search up for him, and he does an ambush attack. He can even lure Angie into a building. Not to mention Ayanokouji has much better social influencing, so he can just make manipulate Angie into being thirsty for his life, and he can lure her easily and then fight her.

Cool.

I read it and it's weirdly idiotic. His profile needs to be worked upon. I remember reading stuff like he can perform only Taebo now somewhere in his AP section. But as a verse supporter, you understand that's not the case, so I wouldn't trouble myself for explaining the otherwise.
Fezzih here has this condition where he conveniently forgets everything he knows about the verse he "supports" and tries to argue against said verse with half baked arguements 💀💀

To be fair, Ayanokouji being able to win people with Ap advantage is more cooler

Just goes to show he is op even against someone much MUCH stronger than him

Don't you agree xd?
Nah you guys are delusional, put him against SxF, The Boxer, any of Korean Web-comic characters, or even Kamen Rider in their Human forms and you guys will begging for your life 🗿

Nah you guys are delusional, put him against SxF, The Boxer, any of Korean Web-comic characters, or even Kamen Rider in their Human forms and you guys will begging for your life 🗿
Ayanokouji having Yu-level statements with higher training. 💀
Secondly, all of these verses have massively high AP advantage.

Back