• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Angie can do this multiply times trought.

Like, i guess Kiyotaka can adapt, but still if he get hit a bunch of times, he might lose.

Ok, he can know where she is, but is gonna bê hard to dodge the Balls without vision.

They start 1km, his not gonna have time.
And is not even his first move.
Can Angie launch a ball over 1 km? My research says tennis players can only send them up to 85 meters...I think

Can Angie launch a ball over 1 km? My research says tennis players can only send them up to 85 meters...I think
No, but like she can see from 1km away, so she not gonna miss him from her vision, so Kiyotaka would't be able to hide himself in time.

No, but like she can see from 1km away, so she not gonna miss him from her vision, so Kiyotaka would't be able to hide himself in time.
On that case Kiyo has alot of time to hide. She needs to get onto range for her ball to hit, and Kiyotaka can use that time to hide on some tree or bush

Btw how does her ligth manip work?

She like subsonic, she can Cross the distance Very fast.

I don't think this is ever his first move, and Angie can still see him from 1km away.

Is on her page.
Light Manipulation (Shown here)
Given the distance, even if she is subsonic, Kiyo will be hiding before she could get into range.

If Kiyo sees a chick launching projectiles at him, he will try taking some cover

Given the distance, even if she is subsonic, Kiyo will be hiding before she could get into range.
I mean, is not his first move but okay.
If Kiyo sees a chick launching projectiles at him, he will try taking some cover
Probally, but like Angie can just destroy the cover.

And hiding not gonna stop Angie from finding him, is not like he turns invisible.
Does Angie even spam her ligth manip?
Not really, because they playing tennis when she uses It.

I mean, is not his first move but okay.

Probally, but like Angie can just destroy the cover.

And hiding not gonna stop Angie from finding him, is not like he turns invisible.

Not really, because they playing tennis when she uses It.
If she doesn't spam Ligth manip then Kiyotaka charges at her an dodges all of her attacks.Even if she blinds him, he will quickly recover and beat the crap out of her

If she doesn't spam Ligth manip
She don't spams in tennis matches, in combat she can do.
then Kiyotaka charges at her an dodges all of her attacks.
Kiyotaka never dealt with Danmaku of Tennis balls to say he can dodge a bunch of attacks like that.
Even if she blinds him, he will quickly recover
He gonna get smacked by a bunch of balls in a instant in the moment he gets blind.
and beat the crap out of her
Angie have the AP advantage, so she can easily recover from all his attacks, use light manipulation and smack him with her paintbrush or take distance again, and attack with tennisball.

She don't spams in tennis matches, in combat she can do.
Has she actually spam it on combat?
Kiyotaka never dealt with Danmaku of Tennis balls to say he can dodge a bunch of attacks like that.
He can read their trajectories or aim dodge. Besides he would probably just take cover and use stealth, he has no reason to rush like a idiot towards a opponent who outranges him
He gonna get smacked by a bunch of balls in a instant in the moment he gets blind.

He is still gonna recover quickly, unless he is blinded for 10 seconds which I doubt

He has enough pain tolerance to take atleast 6 ot even 10 hits

Angie have the AP advantage, so she can easily recover from all his attacks, use light manipulation and smack him with her paintbrush or take distance again, and attack with tennisball.
Ap advantage is not gonna matter when your opponent VASTLY outskills you on h2h. Kiyotaka has fougth foes stronger than him and could always aim at her weak spots

Has she actually spam it on combat?
I mean, she don't have fights, so Nah.
She like, glow when talking with someone sometimes trought.
But she would use here, to defeat Kiyo.
He can read their trajectories or aim dodge.
I know, but he never dealt with Danmaku to say he could dodge all attacks, i just disagreeing with that notion, i don't doubt he could dodge some.
Besides he would probably just take cover and use stealth, he has no reason to rush like a idiot towards a opponent who outranges him
Angie can find him trought.
He is still gonna recover quickly, unless he is blinded for 10 seconds which I doubt
Don't really matter If he can recover quickly (which i doubt he can gain he vision so fast) because Angie is so fast she can create 5 statuess of herself, so she definitily fast enough to send a bunch of tennis Ball at him.

Is actually her strategy when she glow.
He has enough pain tolerance to take atleast 6 ot even 10 hits
Is not exactly 3x the AP Gap, is actually higher, because Angie can One-shot this guy and this guy.
Ap advantage is not gonna matter when your opponent VASTLY outskills you on h2h.
It does, since he can't do much demage.
Kiyotaka has fougth foes stronger than him and could always aim at her weak spots
True.

I mean, she don't have fights, so Nah.
She like, glow when talking with someone sometimes trought.
But she would use here, to defeat Kiyo.
How long can she blind someone?
I know, but he never dealt with Danmaku to say he could dodge all attacks, i just disagreeing with that notion, i don't doubt he could dodge some.
Fiar enough. In that case he takes covers and breaks her neck with a sneak attack.
Angie can find him trought.
Against a guy who is proficient in stealth? Not in a billion years unless she gets lucky

I

Don't really matter If he can recover quickly (which i doubt he can gain he vision so fast) because Angie is so fast she can create 5 statuess of herself, so she definitily fast enough to send a bunch of tennis Ball at him.

Is actually her strategy when she glow.
Speed is equalized
Is not exactly 3x the AP Gap, is actually higher, because Angie can One-shot this guy and this guy.
Kiyo has endured strikes from people stronger than him and has enough pain tolerance to take multiple hits
It does, since he can't do much demage.

True.
You contradicted yourself here

Once again Kiyotaka has fougth foes stronger than him. Her durability means nothing when he can also aim at her weak spots like he did to Albert

Even if she is stronger, Ayanokouji demolishes her in close quarter's

3x is not that big of gap, He can still beat the shit out of her

How long can she blind someone?
The manga is a manga, so It don't have a timeframe, but is long enough so she can create statuess of herself, or probally a few seconds.
Fiar enough. In that case he takes covers and breaks her neck with a sneak attack.
In that case, no not really, since he still don't have the AP here to do so.
Against a guy who is proficient in stealth?
Yes, he don't became invisible, the moment he appears somewhere, she just blind him with. And is not exactly his first move.
Speed is equalized
So? She can do that still, they retain base speed to create these canons.
Kiyo has endured strikes from people stronger than him and has enough pain tolerance to take multiple hits
Did he ever take strikes that can basically one shot him? Because one thing is having pain endurance, othef thing is resistance to demage, which he will receive a lot of demage.
You contradicted yourself here
Not really.
Once again Kiyotaka has fougth foes stronger than him. Her durability means nothing when he can also aim at her weak spots like he did to Albert
He can yeah, i just saying his normal strikes would't do jack.
He only start relying on the weak point of opponent when he knows the opponent is stronger than him, seeing they body structure, but since Angie here looks like a frail girl, he would't try to that immediality. And like i said:
Even if she is stronger, Ayanokouji demolishes her in close quarter's
She gonna glow again, blind him, and trow tennis Balls at him again, and since they are close, Kiyo is not gonna be able to avoid.
3x is not that big of gap, He can still beat the shit out of her
The gap is actually bigger, but okay.

Nah, 3x gap is still quite big per say, not in large margin but it still shown the power difference between them

If if's 2.5x gap then maybe, but as for now Angie clearly beat him in AP

Back