• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see Koji winning via analytical precog, information analysis and enhanced senses (he should upscale manabu dodging while blinded)

I see Koji winning via analytical precog
The problem here would be the fact his Analytical prediction don't have experience dodging Danmaku. And the fact Angie can blind can trow his AP off for a while.
, information analysis
It helps, probally.
and enhanced senses (he should upscale manabu dodging while blinded)
Manabu never Dodge a attack while blind, he blocked.
If he tries to block here, he just get smacked by the Balls, and lose due to Attack Pottency difference.
Angie can trow a bunch of Balls in mere seconds.

The problem here would be the fact his Analytical prediction don't have experience dodging Danmaku. And the fact Angie can blind can trow his AP off for a while.

It helps, probally.

If he tries to block here, he just get smacked by the Balls, and lose due to Attack Pottency difference.
Oh! My bad then.
Then like the others said wouldn't he try to sneak on her with stealth mastery? I think Ayanokouji might try considering he is quite far from her also his Extraordinary intelligence might help trying to distract her using his environment (Depending on he where he is).
Then eventually pressure point her.

I am new here if i'm doing something wrong here please tell me and i will try to fix it

Oh! My bad then.
Then like the others said wouldn't he try to sneak on her with stealth mastery?
Not really his first move, and If he tries, Angie gonna like blind him, and trow tennis Bals at him.
Since she is stronger than him.
I think Ayanokouji might try considering he is quite far from her also his Extraordinary intelligence might help trying to distract her using his environment (Depending on he where he is).
Well, i din't specify the location, so would be in Central Park.
Not sure what he can use here.
Then eventually pressure point her.
Angie wincon of blind and one-shot him in my opinion would mostly likely happen way more often.
He trying pressure point in enemies who have a large body mass by him accords.
Which is not the case here, since Angie don't look that strong.
After thinking for awhile i think my vote is still on Ayanokoji, I really don't see Ayanokoji losing this one i'm sorry xd

Ayanokoji FRA
I can count you vote trought.

Light manipulation I don't think matters. Manabu could intercept an attack from Ryuuen when his eyes were covered with snow. Ayanokouji has not used it in combat, but he has similar abilities. He was able to sense the presence of Kamuro, Kei, Sato and Sakura when they were trying to conceal themselves.

Even if Ayanokouji takes a hit, he should have insane pain tolerance from conflict with Housen and Ichika's feats. I think Ayanokouji will pull this off quite easily.

Voting Ayanokouji FRA.

What's your point here? Ayanokouji can dodge them. Manabu blocking it is just his fighting style. In the best case, I would say that Ayanokouji would solidly dodge that, because he has shown the tendency to dodge even non-lethal attacks like mere orange juice. Ayanokouji dodges it and then uses his higher knowledge and martial arts to take Angie down.
Ayanokouji will just adapt to her fighting style. Let's not forget that Ayanokouji has limited power mimicry of physical attacks. He was able to mimic Ryuuen and Kitou's skiing moves and just apply them and move at much higher speeds than them. Ayanokouji takes Angie's tennis racket by attacking her vital points, and he then proceeds to attack her with similar AP.

Light manipulation I don't think matters. Manabu could intercept an attack from Ryuuen when his eyes were covered with snow.
If he tries, he gonna get demage because of the attack potency difference.
Ayanokouji has not used it in combat, but he has similar abilities.
Well, he don't actually have on his profile this feat, so we can't exactly use here in this thread.
He was able to sense the presence of Kamuro, Kei, Sato and Sakura when they were trying to conceal themselves.
That's not exactly dodging attacks while being blinded trought.
Even if Ayanokouji takes a hit, he should have insane pain tolerance from conflict with Housen and Ichika's feats.
Just pain tolerance not gonna be enough to force him trought the demage, Angie can trown multiple balls at the same time.
Voting Ayanokouji FRA.
Sure , i gonna count you vote🤷
I feel like Angie still wins this trought.

If he tries, he gonna get demage because of the attack potency difference.
(Already addressed in the next comment)
Well, he don't actually have on his profile this feat, so we can't exactly use here in this thread.
He should still be better than Manabu easily.
That's not exactly dodging attacks while being blinded trought.
Nope, it actually is. He was able to sense them without even looking at them and when they were trying to conceal their presence.
Just pain tolerance not gonna be enough to force him trought the demage, Angie can trown multiple balls at the same time.
While she can, Ayanokouji has higher hax for this, like analytical prediction which will help him to dodge them.

Also, where's the fight happening? If it happens in a close environment, then Ayanokouji will face some difficulties but still win imo.
If there is a forest or something like that, which should be fairer, then Ayanokouji wins this easily, he has stealth mastery as well.

(Already addressed in the next comment)
Let's not forget that Ayanokouji has limited power mimicry of physical attacks.
Pretty that's not how his power mimicry works trought.
Yeah, he copy they technique in sking, that don't mean he can copy they physical stats.
Unless you have a argument to that being case.
He should still be better than Manabu easily.
While i agree, he don't exactly have this feat listed on the profile, so we can't use in a versus thread.
Nope, it actually is. He was able to sense them without even looking at them and when they were trying to conceal their presence.
Not really, this two thing don't really correlate.
While she can, Ayanokouji has higher hax for this, like analytical prediction which will help him to dodge them.
The problem is, he don't really have feats of dodging Multiplus attacks while being blinded.
And all her attacks can almost one-shot him, If he get hit once, he loses.

Also, where's the fight happening? If it happens in a close environment, then Ayanokouji will face some difficulties but still win imo.
If there is a forest or something like that, which should be fairer, then Ayanokouji wins this easily, he has stealth mastery as well.
New York.

Pretty that's not how his power mimicry works trought.
Yeah, he copy they technique in sking, that don't mean he can copy they physical stats.
Unless you have a argument to that being case.
Even if he can't copy the physical stats, he will still be able to play on the same level as Angie, only the balls will have weaker power.

Also, Ayanokouji should know about tennis already, he has seen Sudou and Onodera, and Housen play tennis.
While i agree, he don't exactly have this feat listed on the profile, so we can't use in a versus thread.
Why's that so? We have discussed it in a CRT made by DeltaStriker22 if I remember correctly.
Not really, this two thing don't really correlate.
Not looking at them is simply turning a blind eye. They definitely correlate. Also, he has mentioned it as well.
The problem is, he don't really have feats of dodging Multiplus attacks while being blinded.
And all her attacks can almost one-shot him, If he get hit once, he loses.
He has, check his anime fight with Ibuki, and his fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba.

Since i already counted you vote, discussing further is kinda pointless. I can keep going trought, is kinda fun.
Even if he can't copy the physical stats, he will still be able to play on the same level as Angie, only the balls will have weaker power.
Well, Kiyotaka don't have tennis balls, so he can't use them.
Also, Ayanokouji should know about tennis already, he has seen Sudou and Onodera, and Housen play tennis.
Probally, but he never played trought.
Not looking at them is simply turning a blind eye. They definitely correlate. Also, he has mentioned it as well.
No? Sensing the presence of someone, and dodging several projectiles while being blinded are not the same.

Why's that so? We have discussed it in a CRT made by DeltaStriker22 if I remember correctly.
Well, we can't use abilities that a character don't have in they profile. Like the feats you mentioned.
(Why does Ayanokouji mostly get matchups made with characters who aren't even in his tier?)
But she is trought.

Opponents with skill issue perhaps XD
Exactly xD. The opponents he faces get skillstomped by him but the only thing they win is because higher AP.
Since i already counted you vote, discussing further is kinda pointless. I can keep going trought, is kinda fun.
I guess you can stop.
Well, Kiyotaka don't have tennis balls, so he can't use them.
Even if he doesn't, he can take away the tennis balls from Angie's hands.
Probally, but he never played trought.
Don't underestimate Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji has limited power mimicry. He was able to be better than both Ryuuen and Kitou at skiing just by seeing them. And he specifically mentioned "absorbing their techniques":
8zPsmug.png

He also said has entire volume 0 about him being a genius of adaptability.

Ayanokouji can adapt to stuff at weirdly fast way. So, tennis, which isn't even a very complicated sport and is more relied on accuracy and stuff, should be much easier for him. Also, he played volleyball in year 1 which involves hitting a ball too. He might have played tennis too (there are more chances of him having already played it, because in Volume 6 Year 2, he seemed to already know rules of the sport). And...
2QzzR4I.png

...bro legit stated that he could do it with all the sports indirectly.
No? Sensing the presence of someone, and dodging several projectiles while being blinded are not the same.
Literally very similar thing.
Well, we can't use abilities that a character don't have in they profile. Like the feats you mentioned.
I am pretty sure this is pretty bad way of doing a VS matchup. It doesn't matter if a character has any kind of feat listed in his profile or not. The next day if someone made a CRT and then the feats are there in his profile, then this match would mean nothing.

I am not saying that I am in a problem to show you scans either.
But she is trought.
She isn't. Ayanokouji is street level+ while she's in a different tier. Another matchup had Ayanokouji fighting an opponent with more than 10 times his AP where all Ayanokouji had were his skills. (#stopbullyingkojialready :/)

She isn't. Ayanokouji is street level+ while she's in a different tier.
Ayanokoji is also Wall level trought.
I am pretty sure this is pretty bad way of doing a VS matchup.
What way?
It doesn't matter if a character has any kind of feat listed in his profile or not.
It kinda does, because by the rules, we can't use the Power If he don't have in the profile.
The next day if someone made a CRT and then the feats are there in his profile, then this match would mean nothing.
Not really, even If Ayanokoji did have this feat on the profile, the outcome of this match would't change.
I am not saying that I am in a problem to show you scans either.
Don't bother, i already see the scans.
Literally very similar thing.
Still not the same🤷
Don't underestimate Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji has limited power mimicry. He was able to be better than both Ryuuen and Kitou at skiing just by seeing them. And he specifically mentioned "absorbing their techniques":
8zPsmug.png

He also said has entire volume 0 about him being a genius of adaptability.

Ayanokouji can adapt to stuff at weirdly fast way. So, tennis, which isn't even a very complicated sport and is more relied on accuracy and stuff, should be much easier for him. Also, he played volleyball in year 1 which involves hitting a ball too. He might have played tennis too (there are more chances of him having already played it, because in Volume 6 Year 2, he seemed to already know rules of the sport). And...
2QzzR4I.png

...bro legit stated that he could do it with all the sports indirectly.
I already know this things.
But unless i give Kiyo prep time, his Power mimicry in sports show that he need atleast a say to complety copy someone in the sport his playing.
Like, during Y2V8, he sucked in sking, but after a day, he was doing like a pro.
He don't exactly have the luxuary here.
Even if he doesn't, he can take away the tennis balls from Angie's hands.
He could.
He also don't have a tennis racket to use the balls, so...
I guess you can stop.
Nah

Ayanokoji is also Wall level trought.
Wall level is 15 kJ, he is 12.2 kJ.
Not really, even If Ayanokoji did have this feat on the profile, the outcome of this match would't change.
It definitely would. Ayanokouji has never been hit with anything (ignore the Ryuuen gang fight, he let them hit him) since his character debut.
Still not the same🤷
Understand it please. He literally sensed Kamuro easily. There were at least 50 people around him at the time, but he was still able to sense that Kamuro was the only one who was following him, and he DIDN'T GET THAT VIBE off anyone else. If this is not making you understand, I don't know what will. He should be able to sense attacks from her easily. His ability doesn't have any cooldown so he wouldn't take time (just if you are thinking that).
What way?
The way in which we begin to ignore feats similar to his current abilities just because they aren't mentioned. Those feats aren't giving him any new abilities, all they give is enhanced senses but explain it better.
I already know this things.
But unless i give Kiyo prep time, his Power mimicry in sports show that he need atleast a say to complety copy someone in the sport his playing.
Like, during Y2V8, he sucked in sking, but after a day, he was doing like a pro.
He don't exactly have the luxuary here.
Nope lol. The only reason why he didn't do it was because of his "I don't want attention attitude". He did it only when required. He himself pretended to be bad at skiing, his character monologues say otherwise.
He could.
He also don't have a tennis racket to use the balls, so...
Literally mentioned that he would use pressure points to hurt Angie and steal her racket.

Wall level is 15 kJ, he is 12.2 kJ.
He upscale from 12.2 trought.
It definitely would. Ayanokouji has never been hit with anything (ignore the Ryuuen gang fight, he let them hit him) since his character debut.
Nah, because the argument here is that he don't have any feats of dodging various projectiles while blind, even If you add the Manabu feat, that would't change anything.
Understand it please. He literally sensed Kamuro easily. There were at least 50 people around him at the time, but he was still able to sense that Kamuro was the only one who was following him, and he DIDN'T GET THAT VIBE off anyone else. If this is not making you understand, I don't know what will. He should be able to sense attacks from her easily. His ability doesn't have any cooldown so he wouldn't take time (just if you are thinking that).
I don't think you understand my argument, i not saying he can't sense the attacks coming towards him, he can, what i claiming is that he can't dodge them due to lack feats from doing so.
The way in which we begin to ignore feats similar to his current abilities just because they aren't mentioned. Those feats aren't giving him any new abilities, all they give is enhanced senses but explain it better.
Yeah, which is need on the profile so we can use It on versus threads.
Nope lol. The only reason why he didn't do it was because of his "I don't want attention attitude". He did it only when required. He himself pretended to be bad at skiing, his character monologues say otherwise.
Yeah no, "i don't want attention attitude" is complete BS, that's not the reason at all. Like, the in the next day, he show how good he is at skiing in front of everyone there, How the heck is this "i don't want attention"?
In Vol 0, he does a test, fails, and in the next day he does the thing complety fine, his Power mimicry most likely work in a day, not in a isntant.
Literally mentioned that he would use pressure points to hurt Angie and steal her racket.
The only problem with that is:
He don't usually use pressure points with enemies that don't have thick muscle mass, unlike Albert. He probally try at some point when he realized How strong Angie is, but not immediality.

He not gonna be able to get close easily, because his getting outrange at the moment. Like, If he does get close, Angie gonna blind him with light, and Fire a tennis Ball from upclose.

Angie don't use a tennis racket, she use a Paint Brush, which she have multiple ones.

Last edited:
Back