• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiryu Kazuma VS Wei Shen

Kiryu is 0.11495 tons of TNT to Wei's 0.0698 tons of TNT and has a lifting strength advantage, not to mention that Kiryu's Statistics Amp is only gonna make things worse down the line, though Wei has the versatility advantage so I won't vote yet.

Wei with Focus speedblitzes.

EDIT: NVM, Speed is equalized

I vote to Kiryu Kazuma. Kiryu Kazuma's AP and LS advantage is mentioned above. When it comes to intelligence, Kiryu Kazuma has the advantage since he can learn new martial arts through sight and muscle memory alone, meaning that Wei Shen's martial arts will be known by Kiryu and Kiryu will be able to counter Wei Shen's martial arts. (I have no doubt that Kiryu will learn Hong Kong police's hand-to-hand combat ability during the battle)

Last edited:
How would it go if it was Saejima/Akiyama/Tanimura instead of Kiryu?

Tanimura is quite thematic. Both are cops that have lost somebody close and want revenge/find out who did it

Back