• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon VS Snake (Kazuma Kiryu VS Albert Wesker)

Speed equalized (Kiryu is faster so his speed boosts still apply fun fact) and Kiryu (Yakuza 7 version) gets access to his gear while Wesker (Progenitor form) can transform into his Uroboros form when he wants to.

Kazuma is around 0.34 tons and can go higher while Wesker is superior to 1 ton and is basically a High 8-c

Kazuma Kiryu:

Albert Wesker:

Inconclusive:

I don't see how Kiryu can deal with Wesker's regen (Iirc its fairly fast) or Wesker eventually just deciding to infect him. Granted Kiryu is far more skilled at least but idk if he can do much here, on a side note what's the 9-A calc for Resi? I was tempted to try and make a match with it

Okay so looking it over Wesker's regen doesn't seem to cover limb removal (In his base form at least) and is mostly for heart/brain damage, I guess if Kiryu can somehow gib him that might be possible then? If he's got his equipment that should include stuff like katanas and that laser sword iirc

Okay so looking it over Wesker's regen doesn't seem to cover limb removal (In his base form at least) and is mostly for heart/brain damage, I guess if Kiryu can somehow gib him that might be possible then? If he's got his equipment that should include stuff like katanas and that laser sword iirc
Can we give him stuff like that? Such as the Golden Gun or katanas?

His dead souls feats and experience are a good idea of how he would fights bioweapons like how the resident evil protagonists did. I also did say that Kiryu is allowed his arsenal here. Plus even if Wesker transforms into his super form, he loses so much mobility and I don't think Kiryu would just go punch him at that state when he sees him turn into something so inhuman, especially with Wesker's purely evil personality. He can pull a Chris and Sheva and just keep shooting for his weakpoint like the dead souls bosses.

His dead souls feats and experience are a good idea of how he would fights bioweapons like how the resident evil protagonists did. I also did say that Kiryu is allowed his arsenal here. Plus even if Wesker transforms into his super form, he loses so much mobility and I don't think Kiryu would just go punch him at that state when he sees him turn into something so inhuman, especially with Wesker's purely evil personality. He can pull a Chris and Sheva and just keep shooting for his weakpoint like the dead souls bosses.
Thing is, Dead Souls is non-canon. Unless Kamurocho has a great infrastructure plan, I don't think it'd recover from a zombie apocalypse a year later in 5.

It doesn't matter that it's non-canon, it has exactly the same personality and mindset Kiryu has from the rest of the games. Dead souls is just an alternate story on how the gang would react to a zombie apocalypse, everybody was in character and has the same history from 0-4 as it takes place before 5. The Majima personality there is also extremely in line to how he changed from 0 to later games as it shows off his more human side on some sweet little moments.

A funny bonus is like when Akiyama killed the final boss for Kiryu, he also said that he would kill for Kiryu in 6 lol. So Dead Souls is consistent with their personalities, tactics and mindsets

Last edited:
Following, though to me it looks like Kazuma can't even harm Wesker. You need something capable of one-shotting 1 Ton to STUN him. Wesker also can resist lava; likely negging Kazuma's Extreme Heat Mode. (Not to mention he's withstood point-blank explosions before. Many times.)

If someone adds them to his profile then sure. Kazuma is still much faster than Wesker so that's still a boon. His weapons are superior to his heat mode which is likely at least a 2x boost in stats so I'd say he'd be able to hurt him at least. His biggest threat is that if Wesker transforms into Oroboros mode. That's where his Regen truly gets challenging for him. Despite him resisting lava the weakness of the oroboros is still officially fire so his explosions should at least still harm him. I think this is ultimately a battle of endurance because Kazuma is much faster while Wesker is much stronger.

I mean minor spoilers for Infinite Wealth that involve Dead Souls

Dead Souls is revealed to be a "nightmare" which is then theorized by Kiryu to br an alternate timeline right after the fact. So maybe we can say that kiryu would be as skilled with the guns in that case? If only he had his Anti-Material Rifle, satelite laser, or Anti-Tank missile launcher in main canon

His strategy, tactics and mindsets from Dead Souls have always been applicable. His skill though would be closer to his car chase scenes from 0 and 1 as those are his best aiming feats from canon. Still good though as he'd definitely swap to guns (golden gun and anything from canon) and swords the moment Wesker transforms.

Back