• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Luke Skywalker.

Pretty sure it would still work. I doubt in-game avatars in SAO are immune to any kind of confusion Status Effect or anything that messes with the mind.

I mean, they are RPG gameplay mechanics, not actual "Mind hax". The only think the nervegear could do to their minds in SAO Season 1 was fry them.

1) His mind is 100% human. The Nervegear literally reads Kirito's thoughts to control the avatar

2) Luke can "mind hax" droids anyway

This... is an absurd stomp, no? Wasn't that why it was mentioned?

Luke mindhax gg.

Yeah but I think that's prefaced at the bottom of the profile, that they are two different people.

Mr. Bambu said:
Yeah but I think that's prefaced at the bottom of the profile, that they are two different people.
Is star king kirito an actual person who went into the underworld though or is he just a fluctlight

Dude I gots no idea, I just know he isn't the original Kirito.

In the case that this kirito is actually just a fluctlight would Luke be able to mindhax that?

Because if not we need to find out if this kirito is an actual person in the underworld or just a fluctlight

Yes. Based on the blog it was done through Release Recollection, which states "Kilometers, likely Interstellar" range.

Yep all good boyo.

If Luke can mindhax A.Is like Droids then I guess it doesn't matter so uhh

Luke via the only win condition I hate besides paralysis

Yeah mindhax ends this before it starts.

Luke can't mind hax droids anywhere near as well as he can organic beings. If so, Yoda, who scales to pre-FOTJ Luke to a degree, would've mindhaxed the droid army, or Mace Windu would've mindhaxed Grievous.

Anyway Luke wins. More skilled and freezing wouldn't even work since Luke has pyrokinesis and can just use shatterpoint on the ice that freezes him unless I'm missing something. He also mindhaxes faster due to precog.

Literally doesn't matter. Luke thinks.

Without ice working yes, since I don't believe this Kirito has anything else of note.

So is this Freeze like some sort of projectile or something? And does he truly use it EVERYTIME?

I believe it is a mixture of a ray and AOE, based on my understanding of it. It covers kilometers of areas in a much, much, much weaker area.

That said it literally doesn't matter here, Kirito can't counter thought-based mindhax.

Um. I do not believe this is an instance of the anime SAO. I'm far from caught up (literally haven't watched all of GGO) but this appears to be a manga ability. It's in one of Kuro's blogs.

Back