• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito Vs Ikki Kurogane: Post-debunk edition

Many Kirito Vs Ikki threads have happened but the new Kirito revision have made some promising outcome.

Ikki Kurogane vs Kirito (Post-Aincrad)

• Both are 7-B
  • Fused with Shizuku Kurogane and End of Alicization/Star King are used
  • Speed is Equalized
  • SBA
  1. Round 1 No Powers, Swords only
  2. Round 2 All abilities enabled

849961674621845515.png

Bruh moment

Anyways I'll bite the bullet, I once was told "DMUA hasn't debated Earl and it shows" so I'll just say "freeze GG" and we'll see how things play out from there

I can't tell which character I hate more! How am I supposed to argue out of spite now?!

Damn

Anyways I'm still holding to freeze GG, which I think actually hard counters Ikki's intangibility in this key considering he turns into water, which is a very poor decision

And if he doesn't do that freezing is still going to be a very fast acting issue

From arguing against Kirito in Kratos vs Kirito, to now arguing for him.....man too bad those skill arguements were debunked by Kaantantr...

Freeze GG....😆

It freezes people who can stroll through space, which from memory is apsolute zero.
That wouldn't be impressive actually, Space may have dang cold temperatures but humans can survive that temperature without getting frozen due lack of matter for heat exchange via convection or conduction.

The difference between literally any Kelvin and 0 Kelvin is quite literally infinite, so no it’s nowhere close to Absolute Zero.

Honestly this is a little stompy, kirito starts with a hax tht the skilled boi has 0 answer for...

Grace period implies it'll be added after 24 hours when this is a clear stomp

Back