• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Reality Warping. He basically changes the world to his advantage by willpower, pulling stuff like probability manip to increase his chances of winning, creating miracles, imagination barriers to defend from stuff, mid regen, extending his sword range and making wings. Should also scale to all of Quinella's abilities. I know there's a lot so getting someone knowledgeable would be good.

Lightning Returns Caius has Yeul (aka a fundamental force of the universe) backing him up. So unless that thing works on a Low 2-C to 2-A scale, its not that much.

Sir Ovens said:
Doesn't Caius slap with that AP difference?
Kirito's feat x5 = ~7.5 ZettaFoes. If you add the more than likely stat amps he uses, the difference is not that much. Caius may be still stronger, tho.

He usually starts with:

Body and Soul: Bestows Bravery, Faith, Haste and Regen on Caius, boosting his attacking and magic power as well as making him faster and slowly heal his injuries.

Freeze GG gets countered by Yeal nopping Caius dying.

In that case, Caius should take this, he's superior in all categories at the start of the match and has superior versatility as well as being able to slap away Freeze GG

I mean, Caius does die to AZ freezing. But Yeul says "nope" and Caius is brought back in seconds after dying. Caius cant even commit suicide because Yeul will bring him back.

Caius: 1

Kirito: 0

He didnt. You defeat him but Lightning cant claim his soul (and thats the whole point of the game). He stays with Yeul in the Chaos and keep guarding Bhunivelze's body.

Lightning defeated him in a duel, but if it were a death match she couldnt win.

In XIII-2 he gets stabbed in the heart and dies. But Yeul says "nope" to that.

...wait how is this not a stomp if we're claiming Caius can't be affected by anything under Low 2-C.

No, no. Caius can be affected, my initial reply about Yeul and Low 2-C was meant towards Kirito rewriting the reality to erase Caius or something similar.

Transforming Caius in a tree is valid. Or knocking down Caius or restricting him. Yeul will only prevent him from leaving her side (aka dying).

Not erase, IIRC, though keep in mind I'm unfamiliar with both of these guys (never watched past Alfheim for SAO, only played a handful of Final Fantasy games with XII being my favorite). Kirito's reality warp was the freeze stuff. And... in theory you can freeze someone and they'd be alive, so is there anything to say Caius doesn't just get made-alive by Yeul, or will it assuredly break him from really bad ice?

If Caius is frozen but not nulled he can transform into his bahamut form. If its AZ he dies.

Not AZ but damn close (like two degrees off).

Okay, so the chain of events is now Kirito-but-not-Kirito does the freeze speak thing, Caius laughs it off and becomes Bahamut

What stops another freeze?

Omg. Im stupid.

He gets frozen by Shiva (who uses AZ) in the battle against Lightning. And he casually breaks the ice.

Okay so that should work if she uses AZ (I'll believe you on that point).

After that I guess it's a fight until Kirito dies. Fair enough.

Vote Caius.

Sorry for not explaining well, Pachi. It's described as manipulation reality, but in general what I described is what it does.

There's a lot more it can do, which apparently Kirito gets from scaling above Quilena. Checking her out would be good.

I dont remember the quote, but The Everlasting told me she uses AZ.

Mr. Bambu said:
And... in theory you can freeze someone and they'd be alive, so is there anything to say Caius doesn't just get made-alive by Yeul, or will it assuredly break him from really bad ice?
Im just going to say that by normal conditions freezing someone would not incap for a day considering temperatures that level are impossible to sustain for that long,

Impossible for who though

Like at this point I agree Caius just rofls with AP since he can break out but tbf I have never seen fiction say "ice this cold cannot be sustained". Ice is ice is ice.

That's because I've being used to incap someone for more then a day doesn't happen in 99% if fiction.

Kirito has never even attempted to freeze someone on a planet for that long since from what I recall his Ice Freezes explicitly because its space and thus there's no temperature to stop it from sustaining

Let's see... looking at what he has, Kirito would have Ice to freeze him (if he didn't resist or revive when dead so that's out), he has Magic & Creation since he can create nearly any spell or item he could need as long as he has the imagination and knows the words to guide his mind so there's potential for something to seal here, the ability to absorb energy in far reaching ranges (not sure if he can succ Caius), transmutation both with Night Sky Sword and scaling from Quinella from can turn anything into objects. Scaling from Quinella he would also have Soul Destruction, Law Manipulation that can even stop people from using their abilities, Power Mimicry by looking into someone's soul and being able to use any technique they've ever used while they were alive in case Caius has something in his own arsenal that could work to seal him...

Also Mid Regen and powerful Healing to keep himself afloat along with Incarnation. At the very least, he should take a good while to kill.

Whoops, sorry.

5 for Caius then.

@LSir

Soul Destruction wont work. Yeul wont let Caius' soul be taken by Lightning, so it is presumed she is keeping it or protecting it or something.

Mr. Bambu said:
Not erase, IIRC, though keep in mind I'm unfamiliar with both of these guys (never watched past Alfheim for SAO, only played a handful of Final Fantasy games with XII being my favorite). Kirito's reality warp was the freeze stuff. And... in theory you can freeze someone and they'd be alive, so is there anything to say Caius doesn't just get made-alive by Yeul, or will it assuredly break him from really bad ice?
...? ...Flash Freeze is Release Recollection.

Did say I wasn't terribly familiar, but the points still stand otherwise

I see.

Incarnation's effects vary extremely greatly, with Low-level Incarnation being simply creation and weapon enhancements, while High-level Incarnation is things like negating Immaterial bodies, withstanding death for a short period of time, teleporting metal into people's hearts, surpassing the system's limits, etc. (These are just some examples.)

Star King Kirito has lived in Underworld for 200+ years, and has since matured greatly with the usage of Incarnation, being able to use it to its nigh-full extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back