• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aight I'll change ur vote to it

Kiri: 0

Ethan: 2 (66Gaming123, Mr. Bambu)

Incon: 2 (Smashtwig, DMUA)

I think that Ethan does have an edge when it comes to versatility of all of his techniques, Shockwind Burst is an effective close range defense perfect for Kiri, Ice Wall can be used in multiple ranges helping him defend against attacks, Cold Bombs can help control the battlefield and where Kiri can run to, Flare Eruption can hit Kiri by surprise underneath, Thunder Orb can also help put more things in Kiri's way of slashing, Tornado Wall can completely lift Kiri up and give Ethan a direct opening. The more I look into Ethan's versatile moves the more I think he has a solid edge

but my gut feeling is also telling that it's still incon because it doesn't really help him DEFEAT Kiri's Regen much easier

Alright it's practically been 24 hours, I doubt no one will comment in the near future so I'll list dem up on the profiles

I'll vote Incon to make this legitimate for instant-adding.

Should we just declare this as a stomp for Ethan actually. After all he has a lightning speed amp... Compared to High Hyper...

Yeah kinda

You can exterminatus it from the profiles

oh wait I'm getting myself confused. Ethan in this situation (speed equal) cannot use Super Signal or Lightning Dash since he's too fast, how come this match was removed?

Because rounds are now 6 seconds, AP got downgraded, and if Super Signal and Lightning Dash aren't allowed, the Dynamics of the match change dramatically.

Self explanatory

And if it isn't that it's on Google

Rounds are game mechanics, just gonna point that shit out

Back