• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito (and friends) image swap

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
So, SAO: Code Register has cool images so I thought we might be able to make use of those.

Kirito

Kirito ALO2 copy
Kirito IRL copy

Kirito GGO copy
Kirito SAO2 copy

Asuna

Asuna SAO copy
Asuna IRL copy

Asuna ALO copy

Klei

Klein SAO copy

Yuuki

Yuuki ALO copy

Which do you prefer? The new ones or keep the old ones? And with Kirito, which ones?

Also, extras:

Agil SAO copy
Death Gun GGO2 copy
Alice UW

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Not a SAO fan, but the three last pics for Kirito are nice, I think they are better than the current ones.

For Asuna everything is good.

I prefer this one for Klein.

Same goes for Yuuki

I really like these action-filled poses and their quality is nothing to scoff at either. I wouldn't mind having these.

Bumping this because I need to have the picture uploaded before I can put it in the image tabber.

Alicization kirito copy

This is post-vegetable Kirito, so yeah, near-end.

The previous picture had his arm in an awkward position behind his back, so I changed it to that one.

If you notice how Kirito acts around Asuna whenever Sinon is around...

Rendering other SAO friends atm.

@G1

Many thanks my good man. Are you by any chance, an Alice lover as well?

@WS

Okay. Let's not.

Here's a gift from an Alice lover to a Sinon lover.

This is the most adorable image of her I can find, and I shit you not, I found it in an NSFW site.

Sinon IRL

WilliamShadow said:
Sinon>>>>>>>>Alice and the rest. But let's not turn this into waifu war.
Clearly, this poor SOD has never read Alicization.

Gemmy, yeah Alice is pretty cool, her design is the best in the series and I like her relationship with Eugeo.

Yeah, absolutely. I like how she isn't the typical waifu design of dangerously short skirt/ skimpy shorts, cleavage cut-out or really tight shirt. Instead, she's armored realistically for battle.

And hell to the yes. Alice's relationship with Kirito and Eugeo, especially, is really good. I'm just sad Eugeo, the true best girl had he not been cut off halfway down the arc, is, well, yeah.

@garg I did my friend and I am not impressed.

And ty senpai! Wait... Are you hitting on me? Sorry i am a dude and like girls only! Better luck next time.

Poor interpretation, but you got the point. Right?

Well William, tastes are taste, dirty Erza fan.

Oh yeah, without a shadow of a doubt, her design is the same reason I like Saber, they don't show their goods to show how bad(ass) they are, plus I like Eugeo, he's a better protagonist then Kirito.

Well, if ya want there is a video ( that I did not absolute watch or did anything else) on Internet that has her and Kirito and its 3-D and... Oh well.

We're going off topic for a bit, and I don't have rendered images to post to bring it back on topic.

Let's stop there before I start doing renders with only one hand. On another note, I want an Alice and Eugeo profile. Do we have a feat compilation for those yet?

That's what I was asking, just in a different wording. Idk. Haven't checked yet.

On topic however, I'm gonna check around for IRL (and add the ones that have them) photos of the profiles here.

There is no threads about them at least from what I saw, honestly I doubt a lot of people even know about them.

Gemmysaur said:
We're going off topic for a bit, and I don't have rendered images to post to bring it back on topic.
Let's stop there before I start doing renders with only one hand. On another note, I want an Alice and Eugeo profile. Do we have a feat compilation for those yet?
When the time comes that Kirito's ALZ profile is no longer 'unknown'

Lol, they're not nearly as weak as SAO characters.

Also, I really don't get why Sinon is scaled to characters who perform feats in different games.

Alice is stronger and faster than Kirito, and Kirito has that feat that could put him at lightspeed or somewhere there.

Yui explicitly mentions that endgame ALO gear is superior to the gear the Korean and Chinese players were using at the end of the Alicization War, and those guys could harm Stacia Asuna and Terraria Leafa. I think it's safe to say that, leaving aside god tiers like Vector and post-coma Kirito, they should be around the same strenght.

Gemmysaur said:
Alice is stronger and faster than Kirito, and Kirito has that feat that could put him at lightspeed or somewhere there.
Well yeah, when it comes to speed Alicization has vastly superior feats. I was taking about strenght and durability.

Maybe a new thread should be made for the discussion of the ALZ characters? (Also maybe OS?)

Back