• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirei Kotomine vs Jason Voorhees

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Kirei Kotomine vs Jason Voorhees.

This is Fate/stay night Kirei (let's keep out the mantra boosts and Angra Mainyu) and Zombie Jason.

Speed is equalized, and it takes place at Camp Crystal Lake.

Standard battle assumptions, and victory through all the normal means.

Weird how matches involving lower tier character often requires far more thoughts than high tier ones.

Still, looks like Kirei has more AP, can negate Jason's regen and just negate dura. Giving it to him.

Kirei doesn't always have access to Angra Mainyu.

I'm just gonna go with no for the sake of fairness.

Then Kirei via crushing Jason's organs and and being far more skilled in combat. Kirei's Black keys negate Jason's regen and durability. Thus, I vote Kirei

So Kirei can ignore durability? To what extent? Might have a good match in mind

Anyway, Kirei for the reasons above.

With Black Keys it's just slight and only against spiritual entities, and he can break minds and matter down with Angra Mainyu.

Well, guess what? I got 5 star in Saber Wars event! Hahaha! Followed by 2 4 star berserkers in normal Gacha! Hahaha!

Back