• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hax like AZ and time manip are useful and maaaaybe Mega Man can pull a Galaxy Man by using Concrete Shot to temporarily seal Kirby's mouth or something.
Can't Kirby just dodge or turn to stone to stop that?
Time manip is valid, but that depends on how it works.
What's AZ?

Pretty valid.
I guess Kirby's only wincons are abusing stuff like Mirror or Tornado to reflect attacks and fly out of the way ( Tornado also somewhat amps his durability as he's completely impervious to things such as Kracko's lightning while using Tornado or Stone ) and trying to inhale him.

Also Kirby has Throw/Suplex, Throw lets him inhale attacks ( mostly solid ones how ever ) or people and chuck them at their opponent, and Suplex is just Martial Arts basically.
There's also UFO and Cupid which give him better flight and gives him Energy Manip.
If Helpers are allowed, Kirby has:
Wheelie, lets him ride on a conscious wheel that can shoot stars which take out bosses pretty fast.
TAC which can also take out bosses pretty fast, and can steal abilities like Kirby. If the opponent has none or has multiple, he just repeatedly and rapidly smacks you silly with an open palm to kill you off. He can also hide and become literally invincible to every attack, like they don't even hit him.

Honestly there are a ton of options for Kirby and I'm not sure what Mega would do about said options because I barely know anything about the verse but I'm just stating some possible wincons or stuff that can help him survive.

Dude, AZ is the peak, it far surpasses ordinary cold and ice overall so no regular fire or the like is going to stop that. Just look at the page here to understand how strong it is. That's especially when Tundra Storm is a screen-nuke blizzard that'll be extremely difficult to avoid. Even if Kirby can reflect it, Mega Man resists and tanks AZ anyway so it doesn't matter and he can try again.

Time Stop is self-explanatory and Mega Man can just use that to get close to him without the risk of getting inhaled and then instantly counter by using Tundra Storm to KO him or seal his mouth with a Concrete Shot.

I'm not saying Kirby can't counter something like Concrete Shot but the fact that Kirby's moveset and wincons almost solely hinge on Kirby's mouth is gonna make it difficult to not get hit by something since he'll be using it all the time and Mega Man is smart enough to target his mouth and shut it down somehow.

I never said he can stop AZ, that's a very good wincon and I doubt Kirby can do anything about that.
If Mega Man starts off with that then Kirby is forced to use an instant win like Cook or Crash.

Just further answering your question of whether or not Kirby can use fire or attack reflection against it lol.

And Idk about Kirby's tactics but I think it's a fair chance that Mega Man will use it sooner rather than later in the fight since Kirby is naturally faster and more mobile than Mega Man while being an extremely small target. Abilities like Tundra Storm that's AoE makes it perfect since not only does Kirby not resist it, but it doesn't require aiming and Mega Man can just use it whenever he likes.

Just further answering your question of whether or not Kirby can use fire or attack reflection against it lol.

And Idk about Kirby's tactics but I think it's a fair chance that Mega Man will use it sooner rather than later in the fight since Kirby is naturally faster and more mobile than Mega Man while being an extremely small target. Abilities like Tundra Storm that's AoE makes it perfect since not only does Kirby not resist it, but it doesn't require aiming and Mega Man can just use it whenever he likes.
What does Mega Man start off with though?

with his energy shots with his mega buster, but as the battle goes on, it is certain that sooner or later he will use his haxs
Kirby can probably inhale or counter it with an energy beam using U.F.O.
Honestly I feel that, as long as Kirby doesn't inhale/cook him or use Crash, Mega wins this mid-high diff especially with his AZ.

Bruh, the threads grace already
FmVAxqtXEAIClRZ.png

Yeah that's the thing though - his adaptability. Mega Man starts off basic with Mega Buster shots but when he adapts to his opponent's fighting styles and patterns and understands what advantages he needs to counter (as he's done countless times against Robot Masters and others), then he'll likely whip Tundra Storm and similar weaponry and go ham.

no, i mean kirby won't start with that sooner and mega might vanish him right away before he summon,also it have duration right ? I remember played this game in the past but I thought that duplication lol

no, i mean kirby won't start with that sooner and mega might vanish him right away before he summon,also it have duration right ? I remember played this game in the past but I thought that duplication lol
I don’t really know when Kirby would use it and what vanish, No there is no duration gooey just has a bad ai

I don’t really know when Kirby would use it and what vanish, No there is no duration gooey just has a bad ai
that,... well because this is pre canvas curse and there are a bunch of game behind it so it hard to tell whenever kirby summon it,kirby must use all of his regular tatic first and by that time mega already use his hax though

He can summon it as soon as the match starts basically, and since it's one of those things that the player has to do their self it's up to us to decide whether he'd use it at the start of a match.
Gooey and the Helpers would be pretty useful though.

According to the profiles, intangibility occurs via a certain technique. Other than that, it wouldn't make a difference. Gooey would still be susceptible to AZ and other wincons Mega Man has since he and Kirby aren't drastically different from each other. If need be, Mega Man could use Copy Vision to make a copy of himself for distraction.

Yeah way I see it Kirby has to use the " one use-one shot " abilities like Cook ( Transmutation ) Crash ( heavy damage that might take half of Mega Man's health ) Magic ( Transmutation or he calls in Meta Knight to slice up his opponent ) etc. or he loses once Mega busts out the AZ.
Sadly his Helpers don't seem to be able to manifest as one of the one use abilities for obvious reasons ( they would have to die after using the ability ), I think the only helper that would even have a chance at doing that is TAC due to his manner of being able to copy abilities and turn into the enemies he took the ability from ( even when he's dying he can do this to save him self but it permanently turns him into another Helper ), a bit like Kirby.

Friend Heart would also be an instant win if it hit Mega but that's in a different key.
..Wait, Mega is a robot, right? Does he even HAVE a mind?

According to the profiles, intangibility occurs via a certain technique. Other than that, it wouldn't make a difference. Gooey would still be susceptible to AZ and other wincons Mega Man has since he and Kirby aren't drastically different from each other. If need be, Mega Man could use Copy Vision to make a copy of himself for distraction.
Actually, gooey has intangibility naturally for being a dark matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back