• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remember when some dude made Bill vs Kirby and we were all like "you fool, Bill stomps!" due to his much higher stats? With now Kirby stomping him due to Bill losing his insane speed?

And now, this.. What do we have here, willpower manip does nothing but RtZ nulls everything Kirby has. Even if GER gets its speed downgraded, those reactions are too much for Kirby.

It would kinda go incon as a Kirby trapped in hell without his willpowered nulled would just escape from there, and GER can't kill him beyond that.

Eficiente said:
Remember when some dude made Bill vs Kirby and we were all like "you fool, Bill stomps!" due to his much higher stats? With now Kirby stomping him due to Bill losing his insane speed?
>Kirby stomps Bill

Nani? Also can you show me that Bill vs Kirby match?

He has resistance to Morality, Madness & Empathic Manipulation, did you read the link above?

nothing in that link says anything about Willpower Manipulation nor anything that would matter in this thread as Kirby DOESN'T resist Mind Manipulation as a whole right now

Anyway, it seems Willpower is a sub-power of Empatic, so inconclusive i guess

1.That's not how fiction works for most parts

2. Don't use Powerlisting wiki, they tend to put as sub-power even when things are only minimally related to each other

1. I had doubts about that and made a CRT with that as a conclusion, you saying that in a vsthread means little, even on its own.

2. Bro, willpower is an aspect of the mimd.

That's not because of different types of mind manipulation, that's Luke's potency outclassing Kirby's resistance. Don't know about Doremy though.

Luke's mindhax is in the trillions at least and possibly expands to the rest if the universe. We have no reason to believe Kirby's is that high, as we're never given a number.

Me too. In any case, when there is disagreement on the wiki about stuff like that I always make CRTs to check and discuss what is true, sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong, but I always try to implement the solution and have it written in some page(s) to help the wiki. I will consider proposing a note about this in the mind manip page, assuming there is some truth on that comment.

Hoi, GER's Willpower manip is an applied effect of his Causality Manip. Via CM, it reverses your will to fight to zero. Kirby's not resisting this.

TacticalNuke002 said:
GER's Willpower manip is an applied effect of his Causality Manip. Via CM, it reverses your will to fight to zero.
This is wrong, both things are described as different powers and Causality Manip was already applied when Diavolo's precog wasn't going to happen. Meanwhile, there is no CM in GER's hell being applied in Diavolo's actions yet he still can't use his Stand or sometimes even move.

Back