• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For reference, Diavolo doesn't have Memory Erase with his power cuz he truly doesn't make use of it and it's just Causality Manip.

Overlord775 said:
Luke's mind hax is galaxy

Kirby's resistance to empatic manipulation is multi-galaxy
How many times do I have to go over that Kirby's "Multi Galaxy" doesn't even have a quarter of the population of Star Wars Galaxy.

Eeeh, no. That's something that can be said of every Causality/Fate user. "Oh look, destiny didn't happen!"

If it didn't have a power that makes that happen then yes, it would naturally resist precog.

That's my question, then what?

Does GER need to do something afterwards because setting someone in an infinite loop is a wincon.

Schnee One said:
Does GER need to do something afterwards because setting someone in an infinite loop is a wincon.
You and Cal, do you guys like, have the headcanon that GER is passively inducing Causality Manip on targets literally all the time? If so then that's kinda wrong.

GER returns actions to 0, that's Causality Manip, then GER sends willpower to 0, that's Willpower Manip, but GER isn't using Causality Manip by that point. After that GER attacks, if it kills a targets the latter is send into some unexplored reality where they always die. As said before this happens if GER kills its target, btw Causality Manip is still not being used. What's even more unexplored, there the target seems to not be able to use his powers or something, this too isn't Causality Manip but Willpower Manip given context.

What this means here is exactly what my first comment said, GER kills Kirby, Kirby escapes its unexplored reality to attack Giorno and the process keeps happening. Until GER gets its speed downgraded, then not much changes except that the incon becomes more evident.

The worst part is, incon is actually very generous. As someone said above, Kirby can outlive Giorno. And what would happen if Kirby decides to destroy GER's reality? He's kinda outside of GER's range in terms of Causality Manip, and doing so isn't even an action against Giorno so even if that wasn't the case he could still do it.

You and Cal, do you guys like, have the headcanon that GER is passively inducing Causality Manip on targets literally all the time? If so then that's kinda wrong.

GER returns actions to 0, that's Causality Manip, then GER sends willpower to 0, that's Willpower Manip, but GER isn't using Causality Manip by that point. After that GER attacks, if it kills a targets the latter is send into some unexplored reality where they always die. As said before this happens if GER kills its target, btw Causality Manip is still not being used. What's even more unexplored, there the target seems to not be able to use his powers or something, this too isn't Causality Manip but Willpower Manip given context.

What this means here is exactly what my first comment said, GER kills Kirby, Kirby escapes its unexplored reality to attack Giorno and the process keeps happening. Until GER gets its speed downgraded, then not much changes except that the incon becomes more evident.

The worst part is, incon is actually very generous. As someone said above, Kirby can outlive Giorno. And what would happen if Kirby decides to destroy GER's reality? He's kinda outside of GER's range in terms of Causality Manip, and doing so isn't even an action against Giorno so even if that wasn't the case he could still do it.

This is a HYPOTHETICAL BATTE BOARD, squidward, stop taking realism into account

Eficiente said:
Eeeh, no. That's something that can be said of every Causality/Fate user. "Oh look, destiny didn't happen!"
If it didn't have a power that makes that happen then yes, it would naturally resist precog.
I mean, if anything it's limited (?) resistance to fate, Epitapth isn't predicting, it's outright showing what's gonna happen, it's looking into the future to see what's litterally going to happen. He isnt predicting or anything or doing it through some mind based power, he's litterally being shown what's guranteed going to happen because it's litterally happening in the future, it's stated to show events transpiring in the future. And no type of action can change it due to it being fated, Diavolo can't even change it, he can only skip past when it happens.

Epitaph was still showing Diavolo killing Giorno, even after GER did his zero reset and Giorno was walking up to him to punch his face in and even as Diavolo was getting torn apart, Epitaph was still lik yeah dude ya gonna kill Giorno in like a second, aka even after the neg Giorno was still gonna get gored within the next few seconds regardless of what Giorno did, but it didnt happen, presumably due to Giorno waking up, no longer being a sleeping slave who's fate is pre-ordained. Or something. Fate narrative undertones and all that. I'm not the best to ask to explain a story's themeatics in detail.

GER should have ressurrection or like straight up healing, in the manga it was pretty clear that the punch to GE's head that was meant to kill (as stated by Diavolo himself) split Giorno's head open too (as shown by the spray of blood) and his eyes went blank too only to be fine with zero wounds like five seconds later when GER emerged, basically means GER unlike most Stands ain't exactly effected if Giorno bites it or takes damage, like BIG or Anubis I guess.

I'm not debating the match or even commenting on it though, only pointing out a few things that I've been thinking about for months, wether or not any of it is true I'm not 100% on, hence why the thinking.

EmperorDoom25 said:
GER has zero feats of ressurectio
Other than making a presumambly dead Giorno who had his head caved in fine, if not that it's instant healing. I feel like you didn't read my reasoning, this aint the place for it though, this vs thread not a crt.

EmperorDoom25 said:
GER already has healing from his base powers
Through creating body parts from inanimate objects to replace damaged parts, of which ain't instant. Have you even watched/read the things you're trying to discuss? If you aren't overly familiar with Giorno or Kirby, idk dude but a wiki page ain't gonna give you the exact specifics, it's more of a general guidline, like reading a plot summary on wikipedia, you get the general idea, sometimes details, but that's it, plus context is key.

But again, ain't exactly on topic so this ain't the place to argue that specific point, especilly because I said myself it ain't hundred percent certain.

No it can't? To heal severe bodily harm it needs to create body parts to heal. Giorno himself explicitly tells Mista that he can't heal normally, he has to create body parts to heal damage.

The nature of the healing is completely different, GER has like some Crazy Diamond type of healing not the type GE had with was healing through an external ability.

And that's not withstanding the observation that Giorno, was probably dead in that scene as evidenced by Diavolo going I'm going to kill you by smashing your head open, then splitting his head open and Giorno reeling back, motionless with completely white eyes while his head was, uh, split open. And when he was fine five seconds later Diavolo was like wtf you should be dead with a smashed open head. But again, off topic.

Yes and? Mind hax is mind hax too, doesn't mean one type of mind hax cant be vastly different than others at a completely different type of scale.

@Chariot190 Please make a thread about it. I almost end up talking about that too but this isn't the place.

Eficiente said:
@Chariot190 Please make a thread about it. I almost end up talking about that too but this isn't the place.
I know, that's why I said it was off topic, had no intention of debating it here, was only making a neat observation I had.

Although I would but I made another crt and have zero replies so far, I'd like to do the easy straight forward threads first before making a controversial thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3402117 Shameless plug.

Back