• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Cosmology Upgrade Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an update about me making a blog post about why Another Dimension shouldn't be 5D: By now, I have collected all my points that I found significant, and organized them, but I only want to make the blog post if that would actually be useful. I don't want it to be redundant to the discussion that's happening in this thread, unless I truly consider this thread a lost cause. I still want to see how this thread goes from here.

Here's an update about me making a blog post about why Another Dimension shouldn't be 5D: By now, I have collected all my points that I found significant, and organized them, but I only want to make the blog post if that would actually be useful. I don't want it to be redundant to the discussion that's happening in this thread, unless I truly consider this thread a lost cause. I still want to see how this thread goes from here.
Just let us know when the blog is complete.

Just let us know when the blog is complete.
Oh, you're anticipating it? My intention with the blog post was for it to be a last resort, in case this thread's discussion becomes too confusing for anyone to know what points against the proposal have been presented, and if staff members are unable to keep track of what's going on. I don't think it has gotten to that point just yet, so for now I don't intend to share what I have prepared. The points themselves are ones I have shared in this thread already, so if you remember them then don't worry about missing out on anything.

Oh, you're anticipating it? My intention with the blog post was for it to be a last resort, in case this thread's discussion becomes too confusing for anyone to know what points against the proposal have been presented, and if staff members are unable to keep track of what's going on. I don't think it has gotten to that point just yet, so for now I don't intend to share what I have prepared. The points themselves are ones I have shared in this thread already, so if you remember them then don't worry about missing out on anything.
I just feel that each side having a solid list of arguments would make things less complicated.

Arguments against 4D AD:
1: It's already 4D in the sense that it's a small multiverse.
This is a terrible attempt at a dismissal. The fact that he even had to specify the technicality under which AD is a 4D structure means he knows that it's currently not accepted as being 4D in the way the way the upgrade is suggesting. AD has universes contained in a space which is obviously on a higher level than 3D. That's what the point is.

2: The statements don't explicitly refer to AD's size.
This doesn't align with what has been commonly asserted to be our standards in the Tiering System. Not to mention common sense would dictate that when you're already superior to space-time, there isn't much else that superiority can refer to other than scope. We already know that AD's extradimensional space is larger than the dimensions that are in it, and that it extends throughout thier time, so that this superiority would refer to size is already the most logical conclusion. Even without that fact, what else would it be in relation to? It's not "beyond" in the sense that it resides outside of space and time. Otherwise they would've used the other variation of koeru. It's simply legitimately superior. (Something that can never be said about stuff like the Quantum Realm from the MCU, which has been used as a counter-example.) We've been over this so many times.

Arguments for 4D AD:
1: It's SUPERIOR to space and time. As per the FAQ (If a structure qualitatively superior to a 4D is 5D, then it would naturally follow that a structure with "regular" superiority to 4D is also 4D, not 3D or less). Since that statement is already all it needs to be 4D (without contradictory evidence or recontextualization) all it would need to be 5D is evidence that its superiority is of a qualitative nature, which we'll tackle later.

2: We know for a fact that it's larger than the space it has inside of it. So the statement about it being superior to space in scope is uncontroversial since it's basic common sense given what we know. Why can't the same be applied to it's superiority to time? Especially when it already has to extend throughout all its universes' time in order to allow such free travel through it?

Arguments against 5D AD:
1: [[Same as the 4D ones]]

2: Disagreeing with the translations provided by TheNinthHour. We all made our call here. The evidence is laid out before you clear as day. Every expert in Japanese to speak on this topic has agreed with the translation. This is out of my hands now.

Arguments for 5D AD:

2: It's specified that its superiority to space-time is qualitative when the Twitter statement says it is superior to the mathematical dimensions of the verse.

3: The way the universes in it are portrayed imply a qualitative superiority over them. Seeing as the images in the "Another Dimension" level of RTDL are meant to be representative of the areas Kirby visited through the inter-dimensional rifts, and that we already know for an absolute fact that each of those areas are different universes. Not to mention the space Kirby and co are travelling in during the level is the space that connects those universes to each other. It's so easy to put 2 and 2 together that it's already implied in the cosmology blog that those images are in fact separate universes. You can say that's not Effi meant, but are you really gonna tell me that the place which, even in his own words, explicitly contains universes isn't actually portraying those universes when the main cast travels in a level which is literally the space between them? That's what the level is, and that's the whole idea of Another Dimension. In the story, Kirby and co. are in the space between dimensions moving from Halcandra (in one universe) to Pop Star (in a completely different universe). You're really gonna try to tell me that they're not flying past other separate universes in the process? Even when, again, we know that the images they're flying by represent locations that are accepted to be representations of areas that are exactly that?

Did I get all the arguments? If I missed any, I'll edit them in and post again if needed. The 4D upgrade should be very uncontroversial. It's mind-blowing how it's still met that much resistance when it's such a low ball for what I genuinely believe to be the truth. Effi is right in a way. AD IS already 4D in the sense that it's small multiverse, so the 4D end of the upgrade is a small deal relative to what we already have.

Arguments against 4D AD:
This is a terrible attempt at a dismissal. The fact that he even had to specify the technicality under which AD is a 4D structure means he knows that it's currently not accepted as being 4D in the way the way the upgrade is suggesting. AD has universes contained in a space which is obviously on a higher level than 3D. That's what the point is.

This doesn't align with what has been commonly asserted to be our standards in the Tiering System. Not to mention common sense would dictate that when you're already superior to space-time, there isn't much else that superiority can refer to other than scope. We already know that AD's extradimensional space is larger than the dimensions that are in it, and that it extends throughout thier time, so that this superiority would refer to size is already the most logical conclusion. Even without that fact, what else would it be in relation to? It's not "beyond" in the sense that it resides outside of space and time. Otherwise they would've used the other variation of koeru. It's simply legitimately superior. (Something that can never be said about stuff like the Quantum Realm from the MCU, which has been used as a counter-example.) We've been over this so many times.

Arguments for 4D AD:
1: It's SUPERIOR to space and time. As per the FAQ (If a structure qualitatively superior to a 4D is 5D, then it would naturally follow that a structure with "regular" superiority to 4D is also 4D, not 3D or less). Since that statement is already all it needs to be 4D (without contradictory evidence or recontextualization) all it would need to be 5D is evidence that its superiority is of a qualitative nature, which we'll tackle later.

2: We know for a fact that it's larger than the space it has inside of it. So the statement about it being superior to space in scope is uncontroversial since it's basic common sense given what we know. Why can't the same be applied to it's superiority to time? Especially when it already has to extend throughout all its universes' time in order to allow such free travel through it?

Arguments against 5D AD:

2: Disagreeing with the translations provided by TheNinthHour. We all made our call here. The evidence is laid out before you clear as day. Every expert in Japanese to speak on this topic has agreed with the translation. This is out of my hands now.

Arguments for 5D AD:

2: It's specified that its superiority to space-time is qualitative when the Twitter statement says it is superior to the mathematical dimensions of the verse.

3: The way the universes in it are portrayed imply a qualitative superiority over them. Seeing as the images in the "Another Dimension" level of RTDL are meant to be representative of the areas Kirby visited through the inter-dimensional rifts, and that we already know for an absolute fact that each of those areas are different universes. Not to mention the space Kirby and co are travelling in during the level is the space that connects those universes to each other. It's so easy to put 2 and 2 together that it's already implied in the cosmology blog that those images are in fact separate universes. You can say that's not Effi meant, but are you really gonna tell me that the place which, even in his own words, explicitly contains universes isn't actually portraying those universes when the main cast travels in a level which is literally the space between them? That's what the level is, and that's the whole idea of Another Dimension. In the story, Kirby and co. are in the space between dimensions moving from Halcandra (in one universe) to Pop Star (in a completely different universe). You're really gonna try to tell me that they're not flying past other separate universes in the process? Even when, again, we know that the images they're flying by represent locations that are accepted to be representations of areas that are exactly that?

Did I get all the arguments? If I missed any, I'll edit them in and post again if needed. The 4D upgrade should be very uncontroversial. It's mind-blowing how it's still met that much resistance when it's such a low ball for what I genuinely believe to be the truth. Effi is right in a way. AD IS already 4D in the sense that it's small multiverse, so the 4D end of the upgrade is a small deal relative to what we already have.
Would a 4D upgrade change anything power-wise (like the number of universes Kirby scales to)?

Or would it possibly affect Kirby's tier?

Arguments against 4D AD:
Another Dimension is also already acknowledged to have a special connection to dimensional rifts and such things, which are 4D objects.

In the case that Another Dimension's size isn't what's being referred to, then your point here doesn't work, so that's what should be discussed. It's the next point.
Another Dimension can exist within a 4D place while still being a tier 2-C multiverse. My comparison to Popeye from a while ago still holds up, although I'm changing the point a bit here to suit the circumstance. The monster Popeye fought was an entity from the seventh dimension who wasn't seventh-dimensionally strong and who was normal sized to the standards of the third dimension, like how Another Dimension is likely smaller than 4D but located within a 4D location, or a location that transcends 4D while not reaching 5D. This would only be an upgrade to the methods of traveling to Another Dimension rather than an upgrade to the cosmology. I don't even recommend an upgrade like that, since this is just one among other ways the statements about Another Dimension can be interpreted.
Arguments for 4D AD:
My point about Another Dimension's size answers this too.
Another Dimension as a whole is a multiverse. The whole of a multiverse is bigger than the individual universes inside it. That's just how multiverses work. Another Dimension being stated to be beyond space doesn't recontextualize the idea that universes within a multiverse are smaller than the entirety of the multiverse, since there's normally no other way a multiverse can be structured anyway. The minimum tier for a multiverse is tier 2-C, like Another Dimension already is regarded as, and like I've been writing the entire time. Another Dimension is already 4D, and attempting to upgrade the cosmology further into a 4D tier would involve proving that it has more universes within it or that its entirety is the size of a larger number of universes, which you aren't doing.
Arguments against 5D AD:
I have nothing else to write here then.
I don't disagree with it, so I can skip this.
Arguments for 5D AD:
I have nothing else to write here then.
The statement needs to have evidence of referring to Another Dimension's size, and evidence of being more than just a dramatization that is being given the benefit of the doubt by some people, which we don't have. (See the next paragraph if you have doubts about that.)
No, the background elements aren't depictions of universes. It is headcanon. The only evidence anyone has presented of them being universes is that a blog post of Eficiente's wrote that they are universes, even though he actually wrote that they are planets. The characters on Landia flew through Another Dimension, through multiple universes as a subtle detail, seeing parallel versions of Planet Popstar and Halcandra in the background. (That's what the blog post conveys.) I've written in the past that even this is a stretch, but that's not bad since it's meant to be supporting evidence among better evidence of the fact that Another Dimension's dimensions are universes instead of realities of an unknown size, which is not referring to the background elements that you're referring to, and is instead referring to the entire locations that the characters travel within.

I agree. On the last part, I don't believe I say for certain what those things are, just what they appear to be, and how this matters to AD being a multiverse. That in turn could mean anything as they could be like portals to those places or have a clairvoyant view on them. I could write that better.

I agree. On the last part, I don't believe I say for certain what those things are, just what they appear to be, and how this matters to AD being a multiverse. That in turn could mean anything as they could be like portals to those places or have a clairvoyant view on them. I could write that better.
Most likely neither
Did either of you 2 find anything yet from the Deluxe remake that is related to this thread?

Did either of you 2 find anything yet from the Deluxe remake that is related to this thread?
Vs Grand Doomer
"It's the boss of all doomers, the golden Grand Doomer! As the skies above Nutty Noon began to warp, this fearsome foe swooped in to claim the spheres—and their dimension-traveling powers!"

Not particularly important to the cosmology, but could this explain how Kirby goes to Another Dimension at the top of Nutty Noon? Could also be that the area Grand Doomer is fought is just warped, whatever that means.

The people who are on the side of the 5D cosmology upgrade now need to modify or reconsider their stance as a result of one of their notable justifications being disproven. At this point, Eficiente confirmed that his blog post was being misinterpreted by those people. (It was post number 1013 in response to the previous one posted by me.) I've only seen the people use that blog post as their proof of Another Dimension's background depictions of other locations being universes, but now that we know for sure that it isn't what the blog post conveys, that idea seems to have no proof.

The people who are on the side of the 5D cosmology upgrade now need to modify or reconsider their stance as a result of one of their notable justifications being disproven. At this point, Eficiente confirmed that his blog post was being misinterpreted by those people. (It was post number 1013 in response to the previous one posted by me.) I've only seen the people use that blog post as their proof of Another Dimension's background depictions of other locations being universes, but now that we know for sure that it isn't what the blog post conveys, that idea seems to have no proof.
Okay. That seems to make sense.

So Return to Dreamland Deluxe has released and when I was previously arguing in favor of 5-D Another Dimension, I brought up how it is naturally inaccessible from a 4-D realm as support, to which it was met with the response that Kirby has accessed Another Dimension via his Warp Star when flying to it on Nutty Noon.

However, Grand Doomer's pause description in the remake confirms he's still on Nutty Noon.

The description is as follows:

"It's the boss of all Doomers, the golden Grand Doomer! As the skies over Nutty Noon began to warp, this fearsome foe swooped in to claim the spheres—and their dimension-traveling powers!"

This proves that they're actually still on Nutty Noon, and the skies over it simply began to warp, rather than Kirby going to Another Dimension. Thus, it shows how Another Dimension is naturally inaccessible from a 4-D plane such as Kirby's dimension.

So Return to Dreamland Deluxe has released and when I was previously arguing in favor of 5-D Another Dimension, I brought up how it is naturally inaccessible from a 4-D realm as support, to which it was met with the response that Kirby has accessed Another Dimension via his Warp Star when flying to it on Nutty Noon.

However, Grand Doomer's pause description in the remake confirms he's still on Nutty Noon.

"It's the boss of all Doomers, the golden Grand Doomer! As the skies over Nutty Noon began to warp, this fearsome foe swooped in to claim the spheres—and their dimension-traveling powers!"

This proves that they're actually still on Nutty Noon, and the skies over it simply began to warp, rather than Kirby going to Another Dimension. Thus, it shows how Another Dimension is naturally inaccessible from a 4-D plane such as Kirby's dimension.
CloverGoat03 at it again.

@Everything12 @Eficiente @Firestorm808 @James_Plays_4_Games

What do you think?

It's useful information to disprove something that I wrote as a counter-argument, since the new context of "As the skies over Nutty Noon began to warp [...]" combined with the already existing information of the background ending up as the Another Dimension one implies that rather than Kirby using a Warp Star to directly travel to somewhere in Another Dimension, that Warp Star instead only flew to Nutty Noon's sky that so happened to be fusing with Another Dimension as a dimensional rift phenomenon or something similar. However, this doesn't change how the premise of the "naturally inaccessible" argument is erroneous in the first place. It can be rephrased for clarification purposes as "characters who can't naturally dimensional travel exclusively use wormhole to travel to a specific other macrocosm, therefore that other macrocosm has a degree of unreachability that implies it's 5D", but no, this doesn't even imply that the macrocosm is 4D. It's plainly just characters not being capable of interdimensional travel unless they find the means to do so.

The Dimensional Travel ability page says this:

"Dimensional Travel is the ability to move through alternate universes (or "dimensions"), crossing over across different planes of existence to reach other, far-off locations."

So by this definition, you'd be crossing over into a different plane of existence to get to Another Dimension. And given its statements of space-time transcendence, this is very much a higher plane of existence.

Just a note that within fiction it is possible to be present in a higher degree of reality without actually personally having ascended to an infinitely higher state of being. However, I do not know if that helps in this particular case.

Another Dimension is also already acknowledged to have a special connection to dimensional rifts and such things, which are 4D objects.
What "special connection" are you referring to exactly? The dimensional rifts are just holes to Another Dimension. This is what they're called in Japanese. There's nothing more to them.
In the case that Another Dimension's size isn't what's being referred to, then your point here doesn't work, so that's what should be discussed. It's the next point.

Another Dimension can exist within a 4D place while still being a tier 2-C multiverse. My comparison to Popeye from a while ago still holds up, although I'm changing the point a bit here to suit the circumstance. The monster Popeye fought was an entity from the seventh dimension who wasn't seventh-dimensionally strong and who was normal sized to the standards of the third dimension, like how Another Dimension is likely smaller than 4D but located within a 4D location, or a location that transcends 4D while not reaching 5D. This would only be an upgrade to the methods of traveling to Another Dimension rather than an upgrade to the cosmology. I don't even recommend an upgrade like that, since this is just one among other ways the statements about Another Dimension can be interpreted.
I ask again. What else could the superiority be in relation to when every other option brought up has already been debunked by the translation? The Popeye comparison doesn't work here because there's no relationship of superiority between anything. All we know is the some dude comes from the 7th dimension. That doesn't necessarily mean he's 7 dimensional or even that he comes from a place with 7 mathematical axes.
My point about Another Dimension's size answers this too.
How so? The FAQ says that a realm qualitatively superior to 4D is 5D. Why then, would a realm superior to 4D be assumed to be 3D instead of a larger 4D hypervolume?
Another Dimension as a whole is a multiverse. The whole of a multiverse is bigger than the individual universes inside it. That's just how multiverses work. Another Dimension being stated to be beyond space doesn't recontextualize the idea that universes within a multiverse are smaller than the entirety of the multiverse, since there's normally no other way a multiverse can be structured anyway.
Exactly, we know that AD's space has a larger scope than the space of the timelines within it. Yet you refuse to acknowledge that it must also have a larger scope than the time of those timelines.
The minimum tier for a multiverse is tier 2-C, like Another Dimension already is regarded as, and like I've been writing the entire time. Another Dimension is already 4D, and attempting to upgrade the cosmology further into a 4D tier would involve proving that it has more universes within it or that its entirety is the size of a larger number of universes, which you aren't doing.
Pretty sure he means Spatially 4-D
No, the background elements aren't depictions of universes. It is headcanon. The only evidence anyone has presented of them being universes is that a blog post of Eficiente's wrote that they are universes, even though he actually wrote that they are planets.
Planets which we know to be located in different universes. Planets which are meant to illustrate each of the Doomer dimensions Kirby explored in the game up to this point.
The characters on Landia flew through Another Dimension, through multiple universes as a subtle detail, seeing parallel versions of Planet Popstar and Halcandra in the background. (That's what the blog post conveys.) I've written in the past that even this is a stretch, but that's not bad since it's meant to be supporting evidence among better evidence of the fact that Another Dimension's dimensions are universes instead of realities of an unknown size, which is not referring to the background elements that you're referring to, and is instead referring to the entire locations that the characters travel within.
Like I said, the images are visual representations of those "entire locations that the characters travel within". As pointed out months ago, they're not portals either. Portals in AD are consistantly dimensional rifts that look absolutely nothing like this.

Just a note that within fiction it is possible to be present in a higher degree of reality without actually personally having ascended to an infinitely higher state of being. However, I do not know if that helps in this particular case.
In this case, we have several statements of superiority. One statement of qualitative superiority, and two pieces of contextual evidence for additional support.

The Dimensional Travel ability page says this:

"Dimensional Travel is the ability to move through alternate universes (or "dimensions"), crossing over across different planes of existence to reach other, far-off locations."

So by this definition, you'd be crossing over into a different plane of existence to get to Another Dimension. And given its statements of space-time transcendence, this is very much a higher plane of existence.
Different universes on the same level of the dimensional hierarchy are still on different planes of existence. The default with dimensional travel is interdimensional range unless there is evidence of more range. The "move through alternate universes (or "dimensions")" part even means that the page considers "dimensions" synonymous with "universes".

Another Dimension being stated to transcend space-time doesn't change the fact that you have no proof of the dimensional rifts being used for travel between levels on the dimensional hierarchy, aside from if Another Dimension is higher-dimensional for other reasons, but in that case you can't use the dimensional rifts as supporting evidence. The purpose of the dimensional rifts is for reaching Another Dimension in any way whatsoever, not because of it transcending space-time, but because the main characters can't dimensional travel by themselves. You're fabricating the connection between the fact that dimensional rifts are pretty much the only way to get to Another Dimension and the fact that it's stated to transcend space-time. Traveling through dimensional rifts has never been portrayed as transcending dimensions in Kirby's series, so it lacks the context that you think it has.
What "special connection" are you referring to exactly? The dimensional rifts are just holes to Another Dimension. This is what they're called in Japanese. There's nothing more to them.
Dimensional rifts in general aren't tied to a specific place, but in Kirby's series they're strongly associated with Another Dimension and its nature.
I ask again. What else could the superiority be in relation to when every other option brought up has already been debunked by the translation? The Popeye comparison doesn't work here because there's no relationship of superiority between anything. All we know is the some dude comes from the 7th dimension. That doesn't necessarily mean he's 7 dimensional or even that he comes from a place with 7 mathematical axes.
What I wrote answered this already. I'll reiterate here. Another Dimension with the evidence of it being tier 2-C and with the statements of superiority referring to it being better than 4D can mean that it's within a location beyond 4D while not being that big itself, like how the monster that Popeye fought could've been from a 7D place despite it being a 3D creature. Being from a higher-dimensional location is impressive, especially if this implies some sort of long reach that would otherwise be impossible. If you want to prove Another Dimension as better than 4D, you need evidence of Another Dimension being in a higher level on the dimensional hierarchy to mean something like that it is that level on the dimensional hierarchy or that it's as big as it.
How so? The FAQ says that a realm qualitatively superior to 4D is 5D. Why then, would a realm superior to 4D be assumed to be 3D instead of a larger 4D hypervolume?
What I wrote in the previous paragraph also answers this. Basically, we don't know that the realm is superior to 4D just because "it exceeds" 4D on the dimensional hierarchy, because there are many different ways that could've been meant. You assume that it means the realm's size is so big that it's physically higher-dimensional, and that the statements refer to the volume of Another Dimension, when this wasn't clarified in the statements.
Exactly, we know that AD's space has a larger scope than the space of the timelines within it. Yet you refuse to acknowledge that it must also have a larger scope than the time of those timelines.
The logic you're trying to make me understand, as if I somehow didn't already understand it, would lead to the conclusion that all multiverses default to being better than 4D. Individual universes have individual temporal dimensions, and a multiverse is bigger than all of them, so you can consider the multiverse of larger scope than those temporal dimensions, like it's of larger scope than the space of individual universes. This is just common sense. What you fail to recognize is that this "scope" doesn't prove anything about whether or not a macrocosm is better than 4D, since the scope only has to do with its size on a 4D scale. To be 5D is to be infinitely bigger than / superior to 4D infinity, and to be better than 4D is probably to be bigger than 4D infinity in some way. Your argument is that Another Dimension is better than 4D for being bigger than a few universes, while also presenting the fact that it's been stated to exceed 4D on the dimensional hierarchy in a way that you assume is its size. Being bigger than a few universes is just tier 2-C, so it in no way supports the statements about its transcendence either way.
Planets which we know to be located in different universes. Planets which are meant to illustrate each of the Doomer dimensions Kirby explored in the game up to this point.

Like I said, the images are visual representations of those "entire locations that the characters travel within". As pointed out months ago, they're not portals either. Portals in AD are consistantly dimensional rifts that look absolutely nothing like this.
Prove it. Eficiente confirmed that his blog post doesn't convey this, and I've only ever seen that blog post be used as "evidence". The VS Battles Wiki regards those illustrations of previous locations the heroes went to as just planets, maybe a clairvoyant view of them, et cetera. Those illustrations are not the universes; the universes are what those illustrations are in, what the other celestial bodies are in, and what the characters were in while the illustrations were visible, similar to the locations that the Sphere Doomers were fought in. So, if you want to propose otherwise, you need to actually prove that those storyless fading projections in the background are the universes of Another Dimension, rather than assert that they are universes. If you can't prove it, then the idea is just headcanon.
In this case, we have several statements of superiority. One statement of qualitative superiority, and two pieces of contextual evidence for additional support.
With all that has been established by me, we have several statements of superiority that aren't specific enough to be used as evidence for Another Dimension being 5D without better information, and we have zero contextual evidence for support.

To reiterate, we have a non-game statement for transcendence and an in-game statement for dimensional travel.

Don't we still need in-game proof of qualitative superiority to accept the non-game statement as fact?
If we have supporting statements of transcendence, in-game evidence of being naturally inaccessible from even a 4-D plane (such as Kirby’s dimension or the 15/16 other dimensions, both of which are accepted as 4-D structure; they require the opening of rifts in Another Dimension, and for reference, the Kirby series does make a distinction between dimensional rifts and standard portals), and said 4-D structures being contained within Another Dimension as a small part of it (much like a smaller circle being contained in a bigger circle), I’d say qualitative superiority is a given.

For my money, this shouldn’t be as controversial as it’s become

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back