• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kings and Angels, Demons and Angrier Angels

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Alrighty! Let's do this.

Considering the divine mad lad would do anything to get rid of chaos, and how he gets very, very angery the more chaotic an entity is, he would not **** around with either of these guys. Olierus has resistances to practically everything they can dish out to him, but also vice versa. He doesn't have the spear though, so he's not fighting with exactly what he knows best.

Even still, Olierus is gonna put up one hell of a battle against both of them, using tactics like duplication and being constantly focused enough on their precense to just bully them into submission with his higher AP and billions of years worth of experience fighting against beings like them. Even if either of them could hold their own against him for a while, even a single clone is about 7/8 a regular Olierus, so that's gonna be an issue for them to deal with when it's a multitude of them.

This is individually though, but I think this logic applies for both. Chaotic entities such as them are the exact thing Olierus deals with almost Every. Single. Moment. Of his existence. Only way either of them are going to win is if they play very, very carefully, but that ain't likely to happen against someone so hellbent on destroying them on all possible levels of existence and not giving up anything to do so, while also sensing them across the entire universe.

How tragic, but aye, it is somewhat fitting he'd be able to take this. But that is of course, my opinion, you can correct me on anything, but I believe he takes both rounds pretty handilly.

Could see the match up in favor of Olierus though neither ain't unfamiliar to facing a multitude of enemies, especially with Unentschlossener confronting armies head on in verse; Though doubt their potency on average matches one of Olerius' clones.

Only excessively exploitable portion of Olerius' power set is Verbotenes and Wahnsinn using their mind manipulation to severely incap/distract him; Likely sowing doubt among his clones with one of their Seals. Though don't know how fast his reactive evolution works to solidly affirm such.

Though as stated previously its more than likely a battle of attrition between them before Olierus wears them down and goes in for the kill.

Yeah, his Reactive Evolution and barriers are pretty damn powerful, but I'll say that Mind Manip would certainly be good enough to probably give them a win condition, as well as sealing.

But again, considering how much of a sheer brute force battle this would turn into, Olierus would mostly likely win on that front, but could he do it before the mind or sealing? Hmm...

Well AP advantage in the bag, also forgot to mention his range which he could take advantage of to get some strikes in from afar, but since mind hax and sealing is a thing, I feel it could go either way if they go for that befeore Oli murderlates them both.

Verbotenes is more likely to keep aback before confronting Olierus head on. Compared to Wahnsinn who would prefer to learn of his tactics in close quarters which will more than likely prove his detriment the longer the battle goes.

Seems like for Verbotenes, the outcome might be more inconclusive than anything considering he'd be more careful and could pull a stunt on the Angel dude, mind haxxing and sealing him, but if Olierus can play his cards right, he could also beat him to death before such happens, though kinda hard to tell truly what'd happen first.

Though Wahnsinn, considering the fighting style you mentioned, I can see Oli winning more times than not against him as compared to Verbotenes.

Basically I think Verbotenes leans more on Inconclusive while Wahnsinn is more in favor of Oli. Pretty tough but that's my verdict for now. I'll think about it more later on.

Back