• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kingdom hearts downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
by all means KH characters are plenty strong, they're ******* with things that can destroy worlds

and that's just the thing, worlds not stars (which is the current assumtion). these calcs are pretty much what determine the characters ratings in terms of attack potency, however the issue lies where it assumes the worlds are stars because worlds shoudn't have that level of luminosity https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...fer:_The_power_of_Kingdom_Hearts_and_Zeus'_TK

in any normal scenario that would be a reasonable assumption but here's the thing, we can quite clearly see that's not the case with planets in kingdom hearts. literally every time you clear a world it lights up to blinding proportions. this happens with all the worlds so its incredibly consistent.

taking the counted number of celestial bodies for the zeus calc and the KH (object) calc and redoing it with earth's GBE we get 9.56022944550669205 yottatons (KH object) and 29.3499043977055456 yottatons (zeus). Both of which are large planet level

The problem with your claims is that worlds in KH have day/night cycles and obviously have suns.

im not saying they don't have stars, just that what occured with the kingdom hearts restoring the worlds didn't include stars

it restored all the worlds and we know that. but never once are stars mentioned, so why should we use values for stars when there isnt a legitimate reason to use such values. the planets have been shown to display the same kind of luminosity so jumping to the conclusion of stars being restored is unjustified

If worlds are shown to have clear suns, I don't see why we can't assume that the stars themselves are destroyed when the Heartless consume a world.

That and "every star is a new world" is mostly in-universe myth than anything else.

i didn't even mention that. once again i never even implied they don't have stars

but there is no legitimate reason to believe that the stars were destroyed, created, restored, moved, etc when the statment is worlds and we've seen on a consistent basis that world's can produce such level's of luminosity

Worlds can mean dimensions / universes / whatever of varying sizes

I never said that you said that. Again, if we're given clear showings that worlds have stars they orbit around, and that "every star is a new world" is mostly portrayed as folklore or myth, and planets can't be bright enough to be seen as stars, there's no reason we can't say the stars weren't consumed/recreated as well, especially when characters who know about other worlds still address them as stars.

Hell, Daybreak Town has starry skies and it's set before all the worlds were created.

stop, I never once mentioned "every star is a new world". im not using it as a point to support my claim. your beating a horse that was never alive to begin with

except the planets DO have that kind of luminosity, constantly. after beating literally every world they have luminosity that is at the absolute minimum comparable to if not equal or even superior to stars (in luminosity)

ok.....once again i have not implied once that the universe kingdom hearts takes place in doesn't have stars. but there is absolutely no argument other then "planets arent that bright" to use values for stars, and it's easy to debunk that argument since the planets in kingdom hearts are constantly displaying such levels of luminosity. hell we can see the same worlds do it multiple times, for example olympus collisum does it 3 times in BBS and then again in KH1 and yet again in KH2...i think you get the point

worlds in kingdom hearts have high levels of luminosity. there is no reason values of stars should be used due to this

Planets that look entirely like regular planets literally can't have luminosity high enough to be compared to stars, especially when there are actual stars there. You're making a weird leap in logic here.

If the stars disappear in the sky when the Heartless do their work, why would we assume only the planets get consumed?

except they DO. does that fit within actual logic? no of course not, you won't find a planet anywere in the actual universe with luminosity like a star. but in kingdom hearts it's a normal occurence, we see it like every 10 minutes. planets glowing like a star in KH is completely normal, just like talking ducks and mice is also completely normal in KH, would it ever happen irl? of course not but it happens all the time in KH

except it doesnt. we have never seen the heartless destroy stars, it's only been speculated off of vague information, aka the argument of planets not being able to be so bright (which is debunked by the fact that we can see clearly that planets in kingdom hearts DO glow that bright like every 10 mins)

There's literally never a single scene in the entirety of the franchise where the ordinary planets in KH glow like actual stars.

That's the thing. We know that the stars disappear because otherwise, why would the characters call it stars going out when they know that other worlds definitively exist?

This thread is turning circular and tiring, and I'm seriously considering closing it.

omg yes there is. literally every time you beat a world it glows. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdSHGX3DPvE time's are in the description for when each world ends, they have incredibly high level's of luminosity on such a frequent basis it's impossible to just disregard

these are the same characters that think worlds and stars are the same thing. a statement like that is meaningless

then stop making the same argument over and over even though I literally debunked it in the start of the post

Worlds glowing when you beat them is an obvious in-game effect to signify that you have beaten it, especially when there's absolutely no given explanation about it in universe and isn't a constant effect.

As far as I can remember, Donald and Goofy don't consider worlds and stars the same thing.

Funny, I could say the same to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back