• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts CRT 2: Electric Boogaloo

TheSpeedster96 said:
That wouldn't be an outlier, they've been moving in the Realm of Darkness since KH1. Please tell me what you think the definition of an outlier is, because Vs Wiki's own definition:

"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power. "

Nope, there's literally no inconsistencies, a casual feat is casual and doesn't even contradict their highest showings.
Eveen Kid Riku at the very start of the first series goes to the realm of darkness.

The real cal howard said:
Yet the Gummi Ship despite being faster than the main cast couldn't escape Monstro.

Also there's like, three MFTL+ feats.
Were was stated that the gummi ship was faster then the main cast?

And what other speed feats there is?

Or maybe Monstro is just faster than the Gummiship, Aqua literally reacts to him in BBS completely fine.

You're forgetting every single time the BBS trio reacted to things while already on their Keyblade Glider flying, Sora reacting to the Keyblade Glider, etc.

The fact that Sora, despite being able to both, fly and breathe in space, requires the ship in the first place? Also like, common sense? No duh the Gummi Ship is faster than the cast. Same with like, every starship in fiction.

>Fly

Uh what? Sora has never had flight to that extent to the point of flying between different star systems. That's literally why the Keyblade Gliders and Gummiship exist.

The real cal howard said:
The fact that Sora, despite being able to both, fly and breathe in space, requires the ship in the first place? Also like, common sense? No duh the Gummi Ship is faster than the cast. Same with like, every starship in fiction.
I mean, Donald and Goofy can't fly to begin with.

The point isn't that "these one or three MFTL+ speed feats contradict this infinite speed feat".

It's "literally every single time they move without basically teleporting around, which is every single cutscene and gameplay segment, contradicts infinite speed". Infinite speed means that you can cross space in no time at all. Every single time we've been shown them cross space in more than 0 seconds contradicts infinite speed, no matter what.

So you want to downgrade every single verse that has shown infinite speed because they aren't shown to reach places in 0 time? Because all verses with infinite will have shit like a character failing to reach somewhere in time. That's not a refute.

Yes. There's only like, two sub-tier 2 characters off the top of my head that deserve a speed that begins with an "i." Professor Zoom and GER.

TheSpeedster96 said:
So you want to downgrade every single verse that has shown infinite speed because they aren't shown to reach places in 0 time? Because all verses with infinite will have shit like a character failing to reach somewhere in time. That's not a refute.
You see, that's the point.

We already do that. Golden Goddesses in Zelda are above everything in the verse and have never failed to react to anything, GER is explicitly stated to be much faster than before the upgrade and his only feat outside of the timeless void doesn't contradict Infinite Speed as it was aim dodging via precog, Pucci has infinite speed via official statement and his power working to accelerate time to infinity and cause the death of the universe, B.I.G. is mindless and has speed mimicry to infinity.

Then that's a problem with how the standards are treated, because fiction can't stop instances of where characters can't move that fast despite having infinite speed, even Zoom has failed "reaching places on time" or got blitzed by Wally, but it's not my right to judge. Can you not comprise for even a likely/possibly infinite speed?

There seems to be a lot of Appeal To Motives and Tu quoque fallacies here

Whether other verses have infinite speed and likes ultimately doesn't matter. Pointing fingers and saying "But this verse did this" isn't a valid argument

That being said, I'm with Cal on this matter. Infinite Speed is blatantly contradicted. Infinite Speed is literally instantaneous movement (akin to teleportation). Sora and many others have shown consistently that their travel takes time to reach other places and someone with infinite speed realistically would not need time because it's instant. Even using the argument of other verses, a lot of the Infinite Speed characters are

1) The strongest of their verse (or god-tiers)

2) Only scales to a group or race (I.E Dark Area Digimon)

So yeah, that'my two cents, other than that, I'll sit this out

Since this isn't going anywhere, I'll drop infinite speed and just agree to everyone having resistance to time stop, which was proposed before.

TheSpeedster96 said:
Since this isn't going anywhere, I'll drop infinite speed and just agree to everyone having resistance to time stop, which was proposed before.
How about the "can move in a timeless void" thing instead?

Another note on the verse page will have to be done of this after this part (timeless void stuff) is concluded.

IIRC everything else was already accepted, however, a bit more input on that should be obtained as the thread went on the infinite speed stuff far more.

okay,so instead of infinite speed we get a very broken resistence to time stop(time manip as well considering that a basic stop magic can time stop heartless and there other time spells leagues above,that bypass layers of resistences)

i'm fine with this.

AogiriKira said:
I wonder if X-Blade Xehanort can take on Soma now
Lol no, Soma resists everything, however, Soma can't hit beings with NEP, so it would just be an incon as Xehanort also resists all of Soma's hax, including Sealing.

Oh, in that case Soma just stomps.

As for Hades... he really can't do anything to NEP beings, but Xehanort can't negate mid-godly from type 2 concepts, so it's an incon.

Oh, misreadeded, I thought it was for Hades affecting Xehanort. ...Neat, Hades now gets Norted After the revisions KH may be able to finally kick DMC out of the top 5 3-As by just being above SS

All this really did was just boost the potency of Kingdom Hearts' Time Stop abilities in the end so it's a decent tradeoff for the experts of the verse.

The rest of these additions look fine, however. I don't think anyone has openly disagreed with anything else aside from Infinite Speed so this should all be good to add.

The only thing I would question would be there being stars from when Terra-Xehanort dragged Aqua, but it really wouldn't change the ability regardless if they were or not.

Back