• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts 2-B and 2-A Upgrades Conceptual Mix

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Got it, luckily I'm only replacing Low 2-C with 2-B and Universe+ with Multiversal, it wouldn't be the first time I've edited character profiles like that, I remember doing the same thing with a handful of the Ducktales 2017 Character profiles

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Is that fine with you, Bobsican?

I'd like to request that a bot automatically does the following edits on all pages in the verse that have the Tier Low 2-C category:

- Replace {{Low 2-C}} with {{2-B}}

- Replace "Universe level+" with "Multiverse level"

- Replace "Universal+" with "Multiversal"

These changes would quickly apply most of the revisions with no issue, as last I checked most pages actually rely on scaling to someone else in terms of justification, but of course I'd rather manually edit those that'd be 2-A after this.
So i only do the profiles that only scale to 2-B while you do all the 2-A stuff afterwards right? Also, does the Creeper Nobodies also get upgraded to 2-B?

So i only do the profiles that only scale to 2-B while you do all the 2-A stuff afterwards right? Also, does the Creeper Nobodies also get upgraded to 2-B?
Just edit all the stuff currently in Low 2-C to 2-B to ease stuff, and no, they'll remain as they are as they're explicitly weaker than Dusks, and so it'd be inappropiate to just scale them that high without something more to back that up.

For the record, I got back to school and so I'm too busy at the moment to edit as much as I used to before, so I'm thankful on the support.

Just edit all the stuff currently in Low 2-C to 2-B to ease stuff, and no, they'll remain as they are as they're explicitly weaker than Dusks, and so it'd be inappropiate to just scale them that high without something more to back that up.

For the record, I got back to school and so I'm too busy at the moment to edit as much as I used to before, so I'm thankful on the support.
Alright, so i won't touch any profiles that have KH3 Keys, so i won't touch the Guardians of Light or Seekers of Darkness, i won't touch the KH3 Summons either, basically anything KH3 or characters that scale to 2-A will be left for you, or do you want me to edit all characters Pre KHDDD/KH3 Keys to 2-B as well and leave only the 2-A portions for you?

Edit everything so I can readjust the remaining stuff to 2-A, yes.
Also, i checked Donald's Profile and he has 2 Keys, KH: BBS to KH: CoM and KH2 onwards, its likely the same for Goofy, should i only change the First Key to 2-B and leave the 2nd Key to you?

Kingdom Hearts is a very powerful verse, containing several Massively FTL+ characters and an at least Multi-Continent level cast, with the top tiers being as of now Large Planet level and the eponymous Kingdom Hearts entity being Low Multiverse level.
Also, the "Power of the Verse" part still needs editing as well, it still talks about the Multi-Continent to Large Planet ratings

Hey Ant, just to let you know, some of, if not all the KH Profiles are locked
If somebody writes a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, I can unlock them for you.

If somebody writes a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, I can unlock them for you.
Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
Donald Duck (Kingdom Hearts)
Goofy (Kingdom Hearts)
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
Master Eraqus
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Xion
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Maleficent (Kingdom Hearts)
Pete (Kingdom Hearts)
Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts)
Riku Replica
Player (Kingdom Hearts)
Ephemer
Master of Masters
Foreteller Aced
Foreteller Ava
Foreteller Gula
Foreteller Invi
Foreteller Ira
Cloud Strife (Kingdom Hearts)
Leon (Kingdom Hearts)
Tifa Lockhart (Kingdom Hearts)
Yuffie (Kingdom Hearts)
Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts)
Neku Sakuraba (Kingdom Hearts)
Yozora (Kingdom Hearts)
Phantom
Kurt Zisa
Shadow (Kingdom Hearts)
Dark Hide
Lich (Kingdom Hearts)
Meow Wow
Komory Bat
Pet (Kingdom Hearts)
Spellican
Anti Black Coat
Pricklemane
Ryu Dragon
Tama Sheep
Yoggy Ram
Aladdin (Kingdom Hearts)
Jafar (Kingdom Hearts)
Genie (Kingdom Hearts)
Ariel (Kingdom Hearts)
Ursula (Kingdom Hearts)
Beast (Kingdom Hearts)
Tarzan (Kingdom Hearts)
Stitch (Kingdom Hearts)
Magic Mirror (Kingdom Hearts)
Prince Phillip (Kingdom Hearts)
Jack Skellington (Kingdom Hearts)
Oogie Boogie (Kingdom Hearts)
James P. Sullivan (Kingdom Hearts)
Mike Wazowski (Kingdom Hearts)
Peter Pan (Kingdom Hearts)
Captain Hook (Kingdom Hearts)
Ralph (Kingdom Hearts)
Hades (Kingdom Hearts)
Hercules (Kingdom Hearts)
Zeus (Kingdom Hearts)
Cerberus (Kingdom Hearts)
Auron (Kingdom Hearts)
Zack Flair (Kingdom Hearts)
Simba (Kingdom Hearts)
Tron/Rinzler (Kingdom Hearts)
Jack Sparrow (Kingdom Hearts)
Davy Jones (Kingdom Hearts)
Hector Barbossa (Kingdom Hearts)
Mulan and Mushu (Kingdom Hearts)
Chicken Little (Kingdom Hearts)
Dumbo (Kingdom Hearts)
Yen Sid (Kingdom Hearts)
X-Blade
Gummi Ship

I think these are all the ones that need Editing, Bob can tell me if i missed a profile or included one that doesn't need editing, yeah some profiles are missing, but those have already got upgraded to 2-B and 2-A

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you. But which of them are currently locked?

I don't recall any of the KH pages are currently locked, at least given the last time I edited stuff for the Low 2-C thread.
Perhaps you forgot to sign up to your Fandom account to edit? All pages on the site are protected from users without one, after all.

Yes, you need to have a Fandom account that is at least 4 days old with an autoconfirmed email address, and be logged in, in order to edit.

Whew, I'm done, all the Profiles i linked have only been upgraded to 2-B, Bob can replace some of the 2-B ratings i put with 2-A when he has the time, also, i copied and pasted the URL to this Thread in the edit summaries of each Profile, i also put the Tier 2-B category on each of them, feel free to check them all to see if I missed anything or made a mistake

Last edited:
You aren't meant to add the Tier 2-B category as that's inherently added with the {{2-B}} template, in fact that's detrimental as just recently there was a site-wide revision to remove that from the pages for the reasons above.

It is very important that you correct ALL of the Kingdom Hearts pages that you edited recently in the following manner:

It is very important that you correct ALL of the Kingdom Hearts pages that you edited recently in the following manner:

So just remove the 2-B category?

For some reason you inserted a references section at the top of the Kairi page:

Also, would somebody be willing to replace all of the Discord image links in the Kingdom Hearts pages with Imgur or some other reliable hosting archive instead please?

So what, if anything, is currently left to do here?

So what, if anything, is currently left to do here?
As far as I'm aware it's just a process of applying the revision right now with progress being slow due to Bobsican being busy. I'm not entirely sure about the current level of progress outside of the fact that it has been made.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for the information.

CRTs are only locked when they're concluded, all that's left here is to actually apply the stuff fully, and I've just been busy lately on other verses and school.

Back